Is it just me or is Putin the greatest military mind of the last 75 years, at least? His limited military operation has

Is it just me or is Putin the greatest military mind of the last 75 years, at least? His limited military operation has
>brought Europe to the brink of bankrupty
>almost completely depleted muttland's military arsenal.
>brought ukraine to its knees and made the entire world think twice about crossing Russia.
And it has cost him literally nothing. Dead Russians? What dead Russians? Those are all subhuman conscripted mongrels. Chechens, cossacks, mongols. He intentionally sent them out to get killed to purify the Russian population and reduce the populations of any territories that have a history of rebellion.
Did this cost him money? No! It made him money. Energy prices have gone through the roof and china and india will pay any price he asks for.
I'm literally tearing up right now because I'm so happy that someone is finally putting globohomo in its place.

Attached: youngputin.jpg (560x696, 62.79K)

Z

He is a Jewish dream hero, they will write legends about him after they move to New Israel Oblast former Ukraine

Cope

Actual Jews are drooling over the other guy.

Attached: ukraine quote.jpg (807x726, 238.89K)

KEK

Attached: k e k.png (508x606, 617.11K)

Literally the opposite. The reason all the jews are siding with Ukraine is because it's their Israel 2.0, and Russia is about returning its resources and industrial base to Russia.

Attached: a.png (512x512, 461.27K)

Have you noticed trannys and their supporters back Ukraine

Almonds

Wonderfully put. To express my gratitude, I shall give you my seed.

he has no interest in the ukraine.

>>brought Europe to the brink of bankrupty
>>almost completely depleted muttland's military arsenal.
>>brought ukraine to its knees and made the entire world think twice about crossing Russia.
this shit got old in March already

we have September 2022

why isnt israel a multicultural democracy though??

Not sure about greatest military mind but Russia is the only power to expand its borders in the past fifty years or so.

Sure we can say we (((control))) various countries through all kinds of subversion, but Russia just went ahead and took what they wanted.

They're literally going to build the Third Temple in Putin square, Kyiv. Mazel tov!

bingo!

Israelis are the minority they are 47% jewish at this pont

Why do you think the shills are sperging about him losing? If he was actually losing, globohomo would pretend he was unstoppable to get gibs and drag the war out for contractors.

>not Andinia

American propagandist detected.

The retard says while Russia is getting its ass handed to it by Ukraine

Attached: 1660576502631.png (700x436, 171.25K)

Everyone notices that retards who can't stop thinking about trannies back Russia

>If Putin was losing, they would be pretending he was winning because they need more munitions!
>If Putin is winning, it's real and makes sense
The mental gymnastics you guys do is always really funny.

Not really. Hard times force strong men to rise. Russia had two choices when the Soviet Union collapsed, become a puppet of U.S. and the US (((oligarchs))) or rebuild Russia to functionality.

Being positioned on the back-foot, on the edge, means Putin has to play smart. He could not afford to surround himself with retards. Failures are immediately felt especially since the failures will affect activities within the country or nearby countries leading to destabilization. He had to reduce corruption as much as possible while not just print money to solve problems like in the west. Add to the fact that Russia been under sanctions for years means they have adapted and built their own industry. Putin have also experience wars in Georgia and Chenchens as well as Syria with specific goals and successful overall outcomes.

There are plenty of capable men in America. They are simply ignored and given no opportunity to rise. And even if such a situation arise, those on top at the moment will destroy him.
Good times make weak men. Failures are not punished because they are not felt. The leaders can print money without a care cause no one will starve and have to whore out their children. Wars are waged overseas with no strategic goals and ignored when failed. Its a story of empire decline that been repeated throughout history.