Why can't the right meme?

Why can't the right meme?

Look at this meme for example. This shit doesn't even make sense.

Like, are they implying batteries will run out of electricity but gasoline cars can't run out of gas?

Gasoline cars have trouble starting in the cold, give you carbon monoxide poisoning, and are less efficient at heating than electric because you have to run the entire engine just to use a fraction of the waste heat for heating.

Electric is just straight up better than gasoline in every way when it comes to cold weather. The battery packs have heating circuits so the batteries work just fine in the cold.

Like what do conservatives even want? Their entire platform is just “hehe at least we aren’t liberals” and just try to push back in favor of the opposite of whatever the left wants.

Attached: 1663060209849206.jpg (719x782, 78.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mustreadalaska.com/electric-slide-juneaus-electric-bus-turned-out-to-be-a-lemon-in-winter-weather/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Contrarianism makes people retarded

You memed yourself.
Well done, you dumbass leaf.

oh look, it's this thread again

It'd be the fact that gasoline cars hold a great deal more potential energy for driving. Electric cars have shorter driving range therefore you'd "run out of battery" earlier. Admittedly you also charge them more often than you refill a gas car. So it doesn't make sense from that angle.

As someone from Canada, I'd expect you to know this, but batteries die exponentially faster in colder temperatures. Furthermore, it doesn't take any extra energy to heat a car with a combustion engine in the winter; the car just uses the waste product heat from the engine. The electric car, whose battery is already being taxed, must now expend extra energy to heat the cabin. An electric car rated at a 400 mile range might only get 80 miles in conditions like that. Meanwhile, a gas car that averages 26mpg and has a 16g tank could very well still drive 380-400 miles.

KYSage, don't reply without it retards

OP is a faggot user, just let this thread slide.

I fervently hope I’m never in that situation at all. I don’t live anywhere near where it snows at low elevations (mountains get it in the winter), and if I ever go somewhere where it does it sure won’t have enough people for a traffic jam.

Have you incels never walked home in the snow before or something? You know your body makes heat when you move right? You should try it some time.

Kys pussy faggot

/thread

>Electric is just straight up better than gasoline in every way when it comes to cold weather
fuck off retard

>I take shitty meme
>I attribute to people I dont like
>lolololo
>why am I retarded???

Then buy an electric car you stupid faggot. All us gas guzzlers will die and you can live in your electro utopia.

Running the heater in a car uses additional energy on top of running the vehicle. Heating in a gas powered vehicle is just a byproduct

Rightoids are subhuman contrarian retards that just believe the opposite of whatever is generally accepted as truth.
Reality: you should be both pro-oil and pro-renewables (and pro-nuclear). Just because battery and EV production still produces waste it doesn't change the fact that it reduces the amount. There is a net positive gain through renewables. And oil is still a great resource during the transition to the future.
It's "recycle, re-use, and reduce" not "recycle and completely eliminate any trace of waste". These people are fuckin morons.

Shit don't work when it's cold outside.

"Electric slide: Juneau’s electric bus turned out to be a lemon in winter weather"
mustreadalaska.com/electric-slide-juneaus-electric-bus-turned-out-to-be-a-lemon-in-winter-weather/

Attached: cope-park.jpg (1280x960, 642.62K)

Once the batteries start dying, its going to be a lot of fun to tow cars, charge batteries and plow the streets all at the same time. I wouldn't want to be on the road even in a gas car, if I was surrounded by EVs

Attached: 3.png (642x626, 543.44K)

>Gasoline cars have trouble starting in the cold
You mean that batteries produce less power when cold. Heat up the battery in a gas powered car on a cold morning and it starts just as easily as a warm day.

Lol. Electric cars are such a joke outside of the sun belt.

How well do batteries keep a charge in the winter in -20c ?

lithium ion batteries really don't like the cold

You shouldn’t try to think, you’re no good at it.