How can he be this based?

Am I supposed to hate him? He's absolutely fucking based holy shit. Probably the only good character in that cuckold show

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 23.88K)

What is he like as a father?

He's trying his best at the very least.

He and the Jap girl.

I liked Soldier Boy

He is selfish, shortsighted and impulsive. Also kinda dumb. If he had no powers he'd be a middle manager that made your life miserable.

You just like him because his enemies are soibois literal cucks and black retards.

Bad. Its played for comedy.

>Self-centered damaged person with godly power and an Oedipus Complex born from a lack of parental love who was also genetically engineered instead of naturally born.
>Instead of using powers justly, uses power as a personal tool to be as hedonistic as possible, exploit, rape, and murder people.
>The most common quote he says is, "I'm Highlander, I can do whatever I want."
>Nazi commits suicide realizing that he's too self-centered to actually want to lead the Ubermensch. Which he only misses because he can't murder people then fuck on their corpses with her.
Based and red pilled

>You just like him because his enemies are soibois literal cucks and black retards.
It's probably this desu. His enemies were just fucking cucks and degenerates. Made him look good in comparison

Only based character was Stormfront and they killed her off in a season. Everyone else is a faggot/cuck/cunt. Black Noir was ok until they killed him off. Actually the guy who could go invisible and hid in the ladies bathroom was pretty fuckin based until they killed him as well.

>being such a self centered narcissist that you actually manage to alienate your Nazi girlfriend whose whole life purpose was to worship you

this is actually impressive

>NONONONONO MUH NAZI BASED WOMERINOOOOOOO
Fuck that groomer bitch. Homelander literally goes "what was that nigger?" on her when she rambled Huwhite Genocide on his son. He's an American not a Nazi

They unintentionally made soldier boy based af

Attached: FcIi_YHXkAAmMPH.jpg (1242x1420, 222.14K)

>narcissistic sociopath with mommy issues

Yeah, he'd fit right in on Any Forums.

>That show is directed by 3 Jews
>Stormfront was a Jew
>Frenchie is a Jew
>Victoria Neumann is a Jew
I could go on... The whole show is supposed to make fun of right-wingers.

But unfortunately they could not see how many people like Homelander.

Butcher is a cuck. Whatever his name is a soisimp. Frenchie has yellow fever. And Mothers Milk is retarded and OCD. And Starlight is illogical as fuck. They all represent average Redditors and superhero fans.

Soldier Boy and Homelander are the only based characters. Stan Edgar is pretty based too.

Also why didn't they just let Soldier Boy depower Homelander and Ryan then incapacitate him?

Same as pic related.
They wanted to mock but instead created sympathetic characters.
Also the actor playing homelander is very good.

Attached: R (2).jpg (1200x1200, 299.73K)

>Mothers Milk is retarded
Still calling him MM was retarded. In the comics he was a supe who literally had to drink his mother's milk to stay alive, and keep him super strong. In the show he's the most anti-supe one there is, no mother's milk involved, yet kept the name.

BUY AN AD

SAGE

brown haired people who dye their hair blonde creep me out

you can just tell its super unnatural. always creeped out by these people, though it's mostly women who do this. just something instinctively unsettling about it to me.

never seen this show, though. perhaps they want him to look unnatural and creepy.

You probably like him because he resembles you.
You must be some poor retarded manchildren.

i know hes easily the most relatable and likeable character

Yeah, duh retard
It teaches you that if you identify with the bad guy, well then, you're bad
So then you'll feel a need to change

Attached: 1661968808592.png (178x200, 30.48K)

>That show is directed by 3 Jews
>Frenchie has yellow fever.

by far the worst part of the show to me. french & kimiko were the most wholesome characters in the comic, turned into cheap generics
tonedeaf, sex-addict hollywood jews couldn't comprehend the surrogate father/daughter relationship between frenchie and kimiko, and turned it into some retarded interracial stretch because jews have no concept of family

god damn the long-nose tribe

My suspension of disbelief was shattered the moment the writers expected me to believe that the aryan posterboy of the show had a romantic relationship with the most stereotypical kikess they could find, oh and she was apparently the perfect specimen for the Nazis.
I don't think I've ever lost interest in a show this hard and this fast.