I wonder who could be behind this

I wonder who could be behind this.
Really makes you think

Attached: nerd_communities.jpg (1077x774, 99.59K)

whites cause most of these problems

top zozzle

Attached: 1662343541511944.jpg (720x747, 43.56K)

'Both done by the (((CIA))).'

DISCORD TRANNYS AND THEIR BATHTUB ESTROGEN

THE TRANNIME TO DISCORD PIPELINE
THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THOSE PROGRAMMING SOCKS FAGGOTS KNOW HOW TO DDOS WEBSITES

It's a real mystery cult, roman soldiers got with Mithras, and coders get with Cybele

who would of guessed that programming silicon golems in the likeness of mans brain in direct defiance of our Lord would lead to negative outcomes.

>Cia see nigs as threats
>Give them drugs to pacify them
>Only makes them lash out at anyone who call them deranged
>Suicide by cop or jailed for rape
>increased Crime from them from that point onwards

>Cia see faggots as threats
>Give them drugs to pacify them
>Only makes them lash out towards anyone calling them deranged [you are here]
>>>???
>Tranny Suicide bombers?

HRT... le bad!!!

>HRT... le bad!!!!

Attached: 1624820633340.png (1172x1184, 157.6K)

The troons got what they deserved

Attached: 1649585509954.png (391x512, 47.61K)

Who cares. Fuck the mentally and physically weak. Just one less whinging faggot that can't build their own house or work on their own car.

This but unironically.

>internet was overtaken by normies
>nowhere to go
i miss the old internet

Attached: im firing my lazer.gif (375x250, 223.22K)

yup, white people are the ones doing this shit because we feel 'guilty.' I loathe modern white/cuck culture.

I think your hypothesis is correct but it's like dogs herding sheep: the trannies are the dogs, but where are they pushing us? focusing on the dogs is what they want. there is obviously some inorganic psyop around incels, school shooting, guns rights and white supremacy. I think they want more Uvaldes, but ideally with whites. they changed the focus of that shooting to be on the "cowardly cops" who were told to stand by because they didn't want you to focus on him being a shitskin tranny. I expect there will be more shootings with "cowardly cops" ordered to stay back, but you won't be hearing about the cops, just the shooters (if they're white).

Attached: 1658353352114223.jpg (720x960, 75.05K)

True, but you've also wasted half your life on the internet, haven't you? Get outside user. I know niggers are scary, but that's the sad reality of Latin America. You can never relax anywhere, even online.

wtf is that thing

in the 2030's, genital reconstruction will be the hot new fad in the healthcare industry, paid for with tax dollars when the grade schools get class action lawsuits for fucking with kid's heads and promoting gender dysphoria in the classrooms.

Attached: icsaL0lRy3jK.jpg (680x664, 62.32K)

Why did you use a pic of an anti-Any Forums jew?? First day on the job, shill?

This is delusion lol cause that's an ugly troon

you are right thanks

Attached: 1642898674474.gif (500x329, 521.43K)