Russian shills will seethe

russian shills will seethe

>b-but you can't become independent of Russian gas

GLORY TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ALL RUSSIANS

Attached: E88C1399-E3C9-49D0-BDC3-E98A197757D5.png (874x682, 624.33K)

I rather nuclear reactors from korea tho.
You can give us 6, Korea gives the rest 24.

and polish way of sticking to the rules and norms end up with large crater = Czech will have access to sea - a bit radioactive but still sea.
We need nuclear plants, and someone to manage them.

I trust Poles more than any one else to handle nuclear power given they produced Marie Curie.

Must be nice to live in Age of Empires where extremely complex and expensive high tech buildings are created in mere minutes before everyone starves freezes or has their business close down

lmao they barely can build nuclear plants in their own country what makes you think they will on yours and 6 in total?

The EU has banned the operation of those reactors, sorry.

Why US and not France

They will tell workers the deadline is 2023 and it will work.

What are you going to do for the 7 years it takes to build the plants retard

Dunno, spaceX?

Being a Pole is essentially bumbling in the dark looking for the next dick to suck

I love America, NATO and I don't mind globohomo anymore. Also Israel did nothing wrong to Palestine.

I pray for a nuclear disaster that turns Poland into an arid wasteland.

I thought she died from radiation poisoning?

You are upset because we want more nuclear reactors than America will ever have?

Okay groomer

none will be built
projects like this get to the "land acquisition" phase then fizzle out
(its about land acquisition)

As of last year we had 55 plants

So, the bots will just bake the same threads, not even alter the OP?

Yes, there’s moderation on this board so they’ll continue, I can only imagine what /k/ looks like

*no moderation

>Everywhere else but the US gets nuclear reactors
Fuck this retarded country.

based. congrats Polish anons.

seethe vatniks. I would like to personally thank you all for your continued support for expanding nato, increasing german military budget, increasing polish nationalism, strengthening to anti-russian sentiment across eastern europe and much more. thank you!