This is blackwashing at it's peak

Disney has taken a well (and long) established white, blue-eyed, red-headed character and replaced her with a black, brown-eyed, dreadlocked nigger.

>But user the target audience is children
That doesn't mean adults won't watch it

>But user is just a fictional character, why are you so mad
So is black panther, but if a white actor was cast for the role of black panther he'd be shouted down as a racist and for appropriating culture, black Twitter would blow up and the company behind the film would be almost immediately cancelled.

>But user, you're just being racist/a right wing troll
Personally I'm not racist, I watch a bunch of black YouTubers and enjoy their content, nor am I right wing or even understand what it means to be right wing. I'm fine with having a "black little mermaid", but don't overwrite the character to fit your woke liberal agenda.

/Lefty/pol/ has no good answers to this.

Attached: images (11).jpg (677x453, 16.84K)

I'm sorry your fragile world has been shattered, you fucking pussy.

>Personally I'm not racist, I watch a bunch of black YouTubers and enjoy their content
Get the fuck off this board you NPC

The market will decide and will inevitably punish this film for not having a white lead. It is fine.

Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by grassroots participants.

Attached: F47076D7-9ADF-4290-8A82-9A941BB1AAF3.jpg (635x640, 62.84K)

Do you guys honestly think anyone is going to actually watch this piece of shit? It's going to flop, check these digits and screenshot this post

That’s ok, I’m currently adapting several African fairytales and legends into screenplays. I’m setting them all in america and they will feature Whites, Mexicans, and Japanese.

This. Specifically China will want nothing to do with a leading nigger, and China accounts for a massive and lucrative market. The real problem is the live-action nature of the film in the first place, the animated film is still fine.

Attached: 1663017182127674.png (1925x2500, 1M)

#STOPDROWNINGBLACKKIDS

Attached: 5463756866749.jpg (1800x1325, 1.18M)

Are there COVID restrictions under the sea? Why are her eyes social distancing?

Kek

Attached: images (6).jpg (400x400, 21.46K)

You fucked it up with your last greentext response you cuck

Somebody got lost UNDER THE SNEED

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 21.35K)

> why are you so mad

This is the last bid retort of a desperate faggot trying to shame you into not being as much of a nihilistic subhuman as them.

"Why'd you even care that multinational corporations are investing ridiculous amounts of money to push blatant anti-White propaganda? Just smoke weed, watch netflix and be a disgusting ZOGcattle like me dude."

the issue is this is traditionally a white story. they dont want white people acting as traditionally black characters. why is this okay? even the lotr thing. all those mythologies come from from old white culture. yes white people actually do have culture.

being fiction is irrelevant. they dont want a white man to play as anansi and damn sure not as Zulu.

what makes this okay?

UNDA THE KNEE
UNDA THE KNEE
PASSED A FAKE 20
DRUGS I TOOK PLENTY
NOW I CANT BREEVE

go back, tourist.

Attached: 1658302111840.png (512x916, 449.7K)

frightened by legitimate questions are you?

have sex

Personally I find it hilarious
I am going to enjoy watching it flop and the MSM trying to browbeat normies with racism

Attached: 246375.jpg (1920x1080, 208.14K)

Attached: 1634964513539.jpg (680x461, 61K)

europeans should have more sex. after all they dont like immigrants destroying their countries. obviously sex would fix that issue.

The target audience are bloggers. It's just a childish attempt at demoralization "We changed your beloved disney characters".

Disney is obviously satisfied with giving the "black community" a lazy, 2nd hand version of classics. Why not create something meaningful and new for the black community, like Coco or Encanto.

The blowback is society condemning Disney for assuming black people are 1 dimensional

>just guzzle the nigger cum, goy
You make a compelling argument. Looks like I’m open for business.

Attached: D58456ED-9485-4AA6-A595-1E231711705C.jpg (250x183, 6K)

Fuck you

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-070126_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x776, 78.15K)

Pass.