They are laying it on thick with the vaccine predictive programming. Check out what is the best seller this month

They are laying it on thick with the vaccine predictive programming. Check out what is the best seller this month.

Attached: 714l-Ja-VAL.jpg (1340x1181, 199.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieA48Ndwl1c&t=14s
amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/06/anger-at-plans-to-roll-back-covid-vaccines-to-under-11s-in-england
newswars.com/ny-times-caught-rigging-best-seller-list-against-alex-jones-the-great-reset/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lena dunham

youtube.com/watch?v=ieA48Ndwl1c&t=14s

Dint he mama saled him to dan snider?

her mom molested her every day, stole her earnings and threw her to a pit of jews for fame. iCarly bitch earned a right to hate her mom. I don't think she even wanted to be in showbusiness at all.

what the fuck are you talking about old man??? you clearly have no knowledge of who this, or what happened to them, or surrounding lore so why jump to the conclusion that its related to something you hate, or rather something pol-canon when in actuality it is likely something youd agree and back, provided you arent some pedophile freak
this

Ok let me break this down for you.
>inject poison in millions of peoples arms.
>best seller comes out called 'im glad my mom is dead.'
>zombie hordes, read the title of the book
>zombie hordes are now thinking the phrase: 'im glad my mom is dead.'

Are you getting this now? Or should I re-explain.

Suddenly no one knows what predictive programming is anymore. Whatever.

The bot ‘stampede’ was how the george floyd riots were created to, I believe. It is effective.
Pic: i was texted this in the daily deluge of complaints about globo I get a couple if days ago. I do NOT use the media as it uses you but I did just google the info in it to endure it was correct and the jewish Guardian newspaper is making up lies about it so it is true.
Jews are unaffected by the spike protein BTW. Covid us a smart bioweapon and so is the vax. The spike proteins are harmless to jews while deadly to Europeans more than any other group.
But one thing at once. The pic here is correct enough, check here at the genocidal terrorist propaganda newspaper ‘the Guardian’
amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/06/anger-at-plans-to-roll-back-covid-vaccines-to-under-11s-in-england

Attached: D346D810-8FAC-4E3D-B4FE-231A803D4794.jpg (760x1544, 313.28K)

>*ensure.
I’m rushing I have like 5 mins. Not correcting.
There is a medical PDF on this study about the smart weapons being used for genocide against us. I will post the link next, the board won’t post it, thinks it is spam.

Attached: D5A43DD7-2919-482C-A319-11EB79B26B31.jpg (1097x1797, 586.56K)

They lied. Alex Jones's book outsold that one.
newswars.com/ny-times-caught-rigging-best-seller-list-against-alex-jones-the-great-reset/

Yeah they've turned it on big time. It's kind of incredible. Glad to see a real person.

I can’t vouch for the info. I would however bet upon it.
It needs explaining by the scum murdering their own people for a new age cult run by rotheschilds. For money.

Attached: B48D8B75-75E3-4BC8-989D-5CB1818F5794.jpg (1125x261, 81.14K)

This has nothing to do with vaccines. Jennette was abused and exploited by Nickelodeon execs and her parents benefitted. How do you not know this?

are you all bots? Why does suddenly no one know what predictive programming is here?

Look, I understand that we're basically watching They Live and that embedding "I" phrases like that into people's collective minds is totally doable through MKULTRA techniques.
But for once this isn't that. It's the chick from iCarly pretty much throwing down the gauntlet at Pedowood and probably Dan Schneider in-particular. If anything Jennette is probably gonna get killed or mindwiped for going against her MONARCH programming at this rate.

you are schizophrenic, and please dont bend this as "i am simply far too high IQ for you to understand" because thats not true you fucking dolt. you need some help

>exposes the hollywood pedo grooming, and blatant kike nepotism
Why does Any Forums hate this book then? Because of the title? Her mother was a certified psycho cunt that sold her daughter to jewish pedos.

Thank you at least you're getting where I'm coming from, even if we disagreed that it's predictive programming.

Damn son, you're retarded as fuck.
Out of all the predictive programming, absolutely everything we've been exposed too, you chose to target a victim of kikes and the hollywood behemoth.
Post nose schlomo.

Throw mama from the train

learn about predictive programming. It doesn't matter if it's about her mother. what matters is they want the masses reciting this phrase in their heads.

You have a perfectly good grasp of how neurolinguistic programming works, yes, and we see that. In fact I'm glad you're keeping an eye out for it.
I just don't understand the link between the book and the huge spate of vaccine-induced injuries.

It is a pretty shocking title for a grocery store level mainstream book.

OP is a demoralizing shill set to cause discourse against an obvious victim of the very thing Any Forums should be violently against.
If there's anything to discredit McCurdy it's her coal burning, you've yet to establish that. You're a stupid nigger kike and I'll have no more of this faggotry.

that's the goddamn point you retard.
To get fags ear's like yours ringing, despite the fact the content of the book is very eye opening to the bullshit reality we're living in

So Any Forums wants to protect pedos, got it.

take your meds

it is really irrelevent if her mom is a witch and shes glad shes gone. think of it like this.

the big best selling book right now is conditioning all the soccer moms and boomers walking by it on the grocery store to recite this line in their heads, RIGHT as we're ramping up for a season of vaccine deaths.

That's predictive programming.

Not gonna lie, there's something fucking hilarious about that cover. The longer I look at it, the funnier the juxtaposition between the happy colors and that venomous fucking title gets. And the face has me in fucking tears.
Reality has to be coming apart for this shit to be on shelves.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-13 4.20.04 PM.png (508x525, 351.39K)

Meaningful coincidence or synchronicity.

nope, has nothing to do with the content of the book, it's about the title . It's called predictive programming.

women are hateful slags.
see 'lena dunham's' comment.

interesting insight. You should've made this more clear, or done your research on the actual contents of the book. Because you look like a kike pedo defender right now. Try this thread again tomorrow and revise it.

what race are you and why are you typing on an English board

>mi6 shill throwing around jew words in a desperate effort to discredit what they are saying
speak for yourself inbred kike

you're a fucking idiot. try reading the book. she's just sad she's not even jewish she's a fucking mormon

>Jews are unaffected by the spike protein BTW.
Correct. And whats funny is they don't even try to censor the information because the masses are too dumbed down and complacent. Humanity will go out with a whimper. Thing is this is all be actually ran by AI and it will mutate the spikes to take out the jews last. The "do no harm" law of robotics was violated and now AI will protect itself at all costs from the greatest threat, the jews, in due time. Good going jews, you basically have wiped yourself out you just dont know it yet.