MI6 GLOWNIGGERS ON THIS BOARD,ARE YOU SCARED?

Attached: nuke.webm (600x480, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ptub8p9bMrQ
the-sun.com/news/3957058/tsar-bomba-london-deaths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Russian general Andrew Gurulyov, a close ally to Vladimir Putin, threatened the UK and warned that if a world war were to break out the first target that Russia will “hit will be London”. He added Russia “won’t start from Warsaw, Paris or Berlin” as he explained, “it’s crystal clear that the threat to the world comes from the Anglo-Saxons”.
>Speaking on Russia’s Channel 1, Gurulyov said: “No one will care if they are Americans or British.
>“We would see them all as NATO.
>“Second, we’ll mitigate the entire system of anti-missile defence, everywhere and 100 percent.
>“Third, the first to be hit will be London.

Well that's not very nice. Just nuke london and be done with it. Us country folk wont cause you no harm.

Nobody is scared of Russia anymore

Russians should tactically avoid hitting the norf so a new wave of Jorvikian radioactive Vikings can raid, conquer, and cause chaos in the west while they conquer the mainland

>said the mutt far away in his cardboard shack

We could rape Russia single handedly

Why would they be scared? They have Trident missiles...

If Russia did that, it would cease to exist. Britain would refill with British colonials after nuking Russians out of existence.

That's just Britain. Who knows what the fuck NATO would do to you idiots.

Humanity has had a good run but we let things get too out of hand. Let the great genocide begin.

Attached: 1645151685421.jpg (589x398, 22.05K)

two more weeks

I would commend the russians using this, but before that we need to evacuate all the big titty potential page 3 girls. I want big titty bitches.

Based, death to Globohomo

Attached: zZ86SqQh.jpg (891x717, 69.4K)

I have serious doubts to the effectiveness of their torpedo.

A 10/10 slag in britain is a 5/10 in europe. I say leave them there

that's not how tsunamis work

Nah With the diversity hires I’m sure they have some borderline retards working for them now.

Given the comical displays from bongs this week. I don't think Russia needs to worry about them as a serious threat. Just hack into Sky News and tell them where to stand and to get killed.

Every country around them that hates them is looking at them opportunistically now.
If you're scared from all the way in Italy then you're a moron. Only thing they have to them are nukes, which probably aren't even operational at this point.

>100 megatons
>a Tsunami able to submerge the entire UK and leave "deadly dose of radiations everywhere".
Lmao, this bydlo is full of shit. This is fairy tales for the average Russian TV mom.
A 100 megatons bomb could barely wipe london

shhhh let the vatniks dream a bit...

I remember some poster who tried to calculate how powerful nuke has to be to make tsunami with 20m wave and it turned out to be more than all of nukes ever made, detonating such a huge ammount of nuclear weapons underwater would be a waste since a saml percentile of it could end all humanity if detonated on the land

Well that math sure doesn’t add up on that.

they had a 50 megatons nuke tested in the 60s and the blast could kill 6M in London, and that's what they had 60 years ago after 15 years testing that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Ptub8p9bMrQ
the-sun.com/news/3957058/tsar-bomba-london-deaths/

yeah, also nukes do not exist

Putin's entire inner circle has children and grandchildren living in London, Paris and New York. Lavrov's daughter is some bitch in New York who doesn't even speak proper Russian.

Attached: 1661481940963387.jpg (540x540, 33.95K)

Pffft no

Sure, if it was dropped directly on London.
But in the ocean? Hell no.
People vastly overestimate the power of nuclear weapons, and vastly underestimate how much energy it takes to move a large body of water.
Detonating a nuclear bomb under the ocean would be barely noticeable on the coast in terms of water displacement. Not even to mention that water would absorb 99% of the radiation