What are the political implications of no longer being able to walk through the fucking woods in Georgia?

What are the political implications of no longer being able to walk through the fucking woods in Georgia?

Attached: 1663104431879567[1].jpg (1920x2560, 1.57M)

Hold a stick in front of you and get the webs before they hit your face.

Why can't you. I grew up in GA

Those are Joro spider webs. They make "3d" webs 10 feet across in 3 directions between trees, at face level. Which have 40 spiders in them.

Oh is OP seriously talking about the webs? Spiders have always lived there you fucking imbecile OP. Wave a stick around ahead of you.

I have fond memories as a boy scout in Alabama, constantly walking into those fuckers
Is this your first time going outside user?

>Doesn't know what Joro spiders are or the significance of this thread after being led by the nose

man, so many stupid people use Any Forums today. of course you're from georgia, of course. :)

Look up the word Joro, you fucking idiot

These didn't exist here when you were a child.

Look up Joro. Why are people on Any Forums so stupid? Don't worry, alabama will get these too.

you really don't get it, i guess i need to post more pics.

You’re worried about spiders? Bitch, I’ll take spiders over mosquitoes. Other than that, Georgia (outside of Atlanta) kino as fuck.

>oh no, venomous and poisonous creatures exist!

>forget about the genetically engineered mosquitos that bill gates are releasing

slide thread

Attached: 1649337942075.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

they're not venomous and poisonous

god this place is a cess pit, everyone trying to one up each other, people your age never learned to interact

>"EW!! A BUG!!!"
Man the fuck up.

what the fuck is the difference, im simply pointing out that what you are crying about is something we have dealt with for literally millions of years

if you are such a fucking baby, get one of those covid body tents and get going

Attached: 1651703152882.jpg (960x826, 159.24K)

>kids today don’t have GRIT!
boomer reaction

i dont care how many people call me a pussy, spiders are creepy. finding them creepy is obviously an evolved trait since so many spiders are extremely venomous.

imagine picrel hanging inches from your face.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-03-20-at-7.47.08-PM.png (271x398, 221.36K)

> not using your fishing rod like a blind person's cane
git gud

Attached: GoneFishin.jpg (3024x1701, 3.42M)

>oh no a spider!
>squish

Attached: 1583755220954.png (846x900, 377.75K)

you *literally have never dealt with these*

the webs are *exponentially larger and more plentiful, at face-level*

what the fuck do you not understand

I use a 6 foot bo staff for them lol

>be subhuman bipeds
>destroy the ecosystem in many ways
>nature takes revenge
>cry on internet

oy vey

sound like wetback invaders
burn them all

you know, humans were once considered apex predators

what a sad state of affairs things have turned into, huh

Attached: 1628146661985.jpg (500x500, 51.74K)

You really, really, really don't understand, these things engulf the outside of your house

Here in FL we have gigantic Banana Spiders that are known to drop down onto people from the trees unexpectedly. Absolute nightmare fuel

Attached: 1663030811047048.png (560x589, 732.71K)

the joro spiders can fly up to 100 miles and ive seen them just take off and zip through the air.

What are you gonna do soiboi? Call the police to remove the spiders? Pathetic