They had one word for homosexuals in Ancient Greece

>Homosexuals are referred to with the very offensive word "Κίναιδος"(Kinaidos), which comes from the union of the words "κινώ"(move) and "αιδώς"(shame) meaning the one who causes shame. The meaning of this word is purely insulting and condemning.
but yeah, it was definitely very common and socially acceptable. Alexander the Great was definitely a massive faggot! Plato and all of his buddies? HUGE faggots.

Remember, user: The Greeks didn't all stop being faggots until the Abrahamic death cultists came along and saved them from their own degeneracy. Nevermind that the word for homosexuals was 'walks with shame', because that's ignoring the HUGE amount of other evidence pointing to how truly homosexual western people were in ancient times.

Attached: lil-nas-x-clapped-back-at-criticism-for-kissing-a-2-10132-1624906208-0_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 170.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AdonisGeorgiadesHomosexualityInAncientGreeceTheMythIsCollapsing
greecehighdefinition.com/blog/kinaidos-effeminate-the-word-that-described-homosexuals-in-ancient-greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

every summer i go to greece to fuck twinks in the ass

>Remember, user: The Greeks didn't all stop being faggots until the Abrahamic death cultists came along and saved them from their own degeneracy
And yet today all Westerns are flaming faggots who has no shame.

It's almost as if the immeasurable gayness in European societies is genetic and not religious.
Almost as if all Indo-Europeans are degenerate sex addicted rapists who came from the steppes and raped their way around the world or something.

Crazy eh?

Attached: 1600504653444.png (1871x1025, 3.45M)

>thinking today's inhabitants of western nations are westerners

Attached: 2m05bb21r4h41.jpg (506x284, 73.48K)

>it was definitely very common and socially acceptable

Then why has it become so closely associated with Ancient Greece what happened?

Attached: C0399DE7-21FB-4033-A732-1BD4E8D0834F.jpg (557x569, 50.42K)

Begone, foul sodomite.

Attached: 1661393942853054.png (872x1642, 1.7M)

>what happened?
The Abrahamic death cults won, and continue to win

archive.org/details/AdonisGeorgiadesHomosexualityInAncientGreeceTheMythIsCollapsing

>1661393942853054.png
thank you ser

btw user, if you feel anger at picrel, you shouldn't feel it towards the people in the image. you should feel enraged at those who funded the image and its journey to your eyes. pawns can't help being born pawns; they only know a couple directions at most

hypothetically speaking, how does one go about finding twinks to fuck in greece? im researching for a book about faggots.

I am pretty sure only Sparta was full of faggots do to wanting to fuck little boys (which is why Athens was more civilized)

thats already been bunked you chud greecehighdefinition.com/blog/kinaidos-effeminate-the-word-that-described-homosexuals-in-ancient-greece

What's the proof that Alexander the Great was gay? So far, the only real answer is he didn't marry as soon as his father

The nords had several words, all of which were cause for legal punishment if used as slander.
The words meant coward, whore, not-man and so on. Cowardice, which appears to have included faggotry, was usually punished by death, sometimes with the addition of throwing the body in a bog, so that the spirit was trapped there and couldn't reincarnate.

Tell me again how Aryan paganism is the LGPQRSTUV+ religion?

>descend from homos
And that's where you're wrong, kiddo. They aren't exactly famous for procreating.

literally jews revised history to make ancient greeks and romans gay

To be fair, collapsing societies do seem to get a bit too lenient with women, foreigners and homos and whatnot, so it is possible that there was an uptick of this kinda stuff as the christkikes moved in. It's probably a hen or egg situation.

>throwing the body in a bog, so that the spirit was trapped there and couldn't reincarnate
lmao based

>It's probably a hen or egg situation
good goy

I knew OP would be an Amerimutt before I opened the thread, lol.

>Cowardice, which appears to have included faggotry,
Nothing cowardly in taking 9 inches my guy.

this. only real men can take cock in the ass.

ywnbam

Are you saying all it takes is a dick in the butt to make a man a woman? That's far, even for trannies.