Stormer is down

Anybody got a link to the new site?

Attached: DOlq3YkWkAESbLX.jpg (510x680, 71.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/
stormer-daily.rw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2022
>still reading the stormer

Try the TOR site:

stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/

Post real flag you faggot, and I will share.

kek.
stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion is blocked This page has been blocked by Brave
ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

Thanks faggot. Let me give it a try. Much appreciated fren

Fuck it's not going through. And gameruprising seems to be down too. Wtf?

>2022
>Reading the stormer
Trust the plan harder, faggot

I legit like Anglins newest stuff. Drunk. Broke. Hiding.
Still spittin' truth.
I have no crypto to share Anglin, but I salute you.
I owe you a few beers and a dinner just for the laughs. I hope you continue to weather the storm and spread the Good Word. My boomer dad found you on Unz and shared a link with me. I laughed my ass off. Never thought I would have a laugh with my dad about niggers and kikes.
Truth Never Leaves The Battlefield.

Im literally on the site right now. Its your faggot internet connection.

I don't have tor... I'm a phonefag

I haven't read the stormer in a year or more. Post non onion link faggotd

Quality is lower but still worth to read occasionally. In the beginning of the vaccine regimes it was hilarious again. Now there is nothing interesting enough.

I was shocked that he was pro-queen but I don't care much about that issue.

stormer-daily.rw/

stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/ TOR site works for me

Are you really this dumb?

I don’t think he has a new normie web address yet. I can only access his site on tor right now. He’ll get a new one eventually but until then we’re probably stuck using tor

>pro queen

That faggot is neither pro or against something, he just milks emotional impulses but from the right. Ohh niggers hate the queen, that means she must do something right.

You are too stupid to understand what he really meant even though he lays it out in laymans terms. Dumb faggot.

To be honest I havent read the stormer for years because of its cringe factor and shitlib tier gayness, but that was fhe recipe of the entire blog: Reacting to bullshit and blackpilling yourself.

still working

(You)

Attached: 1640818260711.jpg (1280x793, 98.5K)

yo yo yo hit me up with that IT support, nigger.