Will the inner cities be able to grow food during this upcoming crisis?

Attached: 1655947170050.png (699x659, 784.17K)

> Haitian mud cookies

Attached: 710D02B3-921B-46DD-9DC4-52CDD547011E.jpg (760x487, 157.8K)

Attached: 19202D05-535B-4CD8-9128-E84085EA587C.jpg (882x832, 329.55K)

>This face
>This garden

Attached: Autozone.jpg (1168x5368, 1.64M)

>lay down flattened cardboard on top of grass
>spread 2 inches average of soil over cardboard
>add a couple dozen adolescent plants in nursery pots baking in the summer sun
I can't believe that these people weren't able to create a self sufficient communist utopia.

You forgot:
>Proceed to kill two black teens and brag about it.

they have rats and cockroaches

chaz was kinda based no (((glowies alowed)) not bad

Remember, these are the same people who are supposed to have invented civilization and built the Pyramids

they're ants, that's why they eat dirt like they instinctually think like ants burrowing tunnels

>will niggers be able to

No

Thanks to abortion bans they will have no issues growing food in a crisis.

yeah citys are going to be extra fun during shtf so get your tickets now classics such as packs of niggers screaming trannys white familys getting ransacked and killed dont miss out

Attached: 6taep7.jpg (500x740, 106.58K)

City dwellers are quarter humans by choice.

It was pretty conclusively proved by Any Forums that the head of security for CHAZ was indeed a glownigger.

And it's glowNIGGER with a hard R.

No lol
The gardens will be pillaged by starving niggers during the first month.

City dwellers like busy beeness, the city dwellers are in a way subhumans void of any intrinsic thought that is why the rely on outside welfare so they can push one piece of paper to the other. Once the infrastructure is maxed out we need to keep the bees busy and to keep them busy we before they know they are useless entirely useless eaters we invent special stragegies so the bees keep on buzzing, we now call that human spirit while we eat the onions and get the jabs because we are fat busy bees now.

Correct. Whypipo are responsible for holding up their progress though

Attached: 1615522893836.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

not if we do something about it i will be up in the clock tower where will you be user

Not in the shitty city. I'll be armed to the teeth out in rural PA surrounded by farms.

I was gonig to say think chaz but you said it all

Attached: no bullets fly ukraine.webm (1028x720, 2.29M)

i made a list of people that need to go no qestions asked nigs pitbulls trannys gays elites bums fatties j3ws wiggers anyone who looks like a nigger

Uh no

That place was hilarious. I am really pissed at those that forced them out

a nigger does something whites have been doing for ages and it is news

These idiots have never grown a goddamned thing in their lives before this. Not a single one of them even picked up a book, Googled "how to grow some shit," or tried in any way to learn what they were doing.

its funny i wish chaz was still going thats what the people of portland get for being cucks i wish they were in front of politician houses instead kek

In hindsight I still wish I had went just to experience the cyberpunk/wild west dystopia firsthand even if I ended up getting shot. The hijinks that could have been had would've made it worth it.

I'll raid inner cities and steal all their shit.