Ken Starr dies

I actually laughed when I read this. Burn in hell, piece of shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 2.34.13 PM.png (332x133, 31.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/moon-walking-with-jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S

I remember that name... from long ago

e

Rape Me Nigger.

Attached: 12405822391.png (436x491, 221.49K)

Not gonna lie if he was with me, I would hug him and make him make me a reuben sandwich.

S

Attached: starr kloman.jpg (800x450, 52.43K)

Never heard of this Bozo, so I checked his early life.

In 1970, Starr married Alice Mendell, who was raised Jewish but converted to Christianity.[14][15][16] They had three children.[17]

S

Hopefully the kikespawn you left behind will join you in hell sooner rather than later.

Reminder Starr spent nearly tne entirety of Clinton's presidency trying to find something to stick him with and the only thing he could get was that Bill got a blowjob from a fat chick and most of America basically went "okay, and?". Starr and Whitewater was basically the GOP version of Trump being Putler's puppet which is what makes it hilarious that Hillary is the one who started that.

Look into all the Rapes at Baylor when he was president.

Why can’t Henry Kissinger die?

Yeah, that makes the Lewinsky shit even funnier. The football team was basically a bunch of rape apes and he covered it up.

He is immortal

He was a pedo coverupper all his life, that's why I don't believe any of the Clinton stuff was real. He just ran fake opposition for them

He’s had a lot of foreskins

Bill is a piece of shit and ken was based. Your will have your dead name on your grave after you kill yourself.

Ok tranny

Kikes of a feather burn together. Enjoy the taste of sulphur.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 2.59.57 PM.png (695x765, 146.72K)

Ken was a POS.! Look at all the sexual assault he covered up for Baylor's football team.

Attached: kenstarr-klomanletter.jpg (771x968, 218.01K)

some user called this previously when the queen died. this is the 3rd death right here.

Look who else penned a letter to defend the same child molester

Attached: kloman-letters.jpg (1035x1354, 155.82K)

it's almost as if soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/moon-walking-with-jesus
PREMEDITATED MURDER = MURDER MINI ME DAMN YOU

>Clinton cuck.