Russians are dumb and severely retarded

>"Hahahaha hohols are fucking terrible at war, NATO use them as a cheap slut, giving only old equipment haha."
>Gets their buck broken by the "old cheap" equipment.

>"BUT NOOOOOOO!!!! We are not only fighting Ukraine! We are fighting the whole NATO coalition + Japan, Taiwan and South Korea all alone!!!!! It's unfair!!"

SO WHY DID YOU ENTER IN THIS FUCKING RETARDED WAR YOU STUPID SUBHUMANS? If you really had top tier strategists, they would have been aware of the coallition that would be formed against them, and would seek other options which would not put their country on a massive economic disaster and political instability.

Seriously, Russia shall be destroyed, and the Tatars, Chechens, Bashkirs and all the people must be free from their low IQ retardedness.

Attached: 1663103463430366m.jpg (675x1024, 89.26K)

NATO started this war. It's going according to plan btw.

>Russia sends an army to invade a neighbour
>"NATO started it!"
Come on, even you Ruskie bots don't believe that.

1. We don't care. Will 500k die? Whatever Not big deal
2. In an extreme case, you can just put a 30-kiloton nuclear charge on the missiles and destroy an entire city in one shot

>MUH NUKES
Lmao, you are fucking pathetic. Literally a big North Korea.

i don't know, ask Hitler why he did what he did

please genocide the Ukrainians so we can hear the last of this stupid shit.

that's not what "literally" means you soon to be literal monkey

ok, why did you do it?

Attached: put12.jpg (680x549, 58.52K)

Ok Lakhta

>Russia shall be destroyed
Are you ironically pretending nuclear weapons don't exist or are you just a smelly dumb brown person?

thats not even the correct nazi swastika

user, russia IS smelly dumb brown people...

Attached: putin4.jpg (926x503, 59.38K)

>Lakhta
I'm a burger sick of my board being shit up with obnoxious Ukrainians and my government funneling trillions of dollars into Ukraine.

>Imagine claiming to be a superpower, when all your power relies solely on nukes

North Korea

K.
You mistake my rationality with giving a shit about Russia.

You are a mexican bunkertranny immigrant, fucking communist scum

Attached: thumb.jpg (192x192, 5.65K)

Ok so Russia isn't going anywhere and you're just a shit flinging monkey, got it.

Is my dick in your mamas asshole also part of the plan?

Cala a boca favelado

NATO started the war

Kill all Americans

It’s crazy how aggressive that defensive alliance is. The way countries keep voluntarily joining NATO after Russia threatens them

Is it stupid, though? Everyone is getting fucked on strategic level, including Americans. This war is a catalyst for restarting the global economy. I don't know who benefits from that, but it sure as hell isn't the average person and the regime in Russia has a better chance of walking out of this intact than a lot of other ones because Russians don't seem nearly as mad at their government as some people in EU or USA.

>russkies make territorial gain over the whole 6 months
>decide to leave some positions and regroup
>hohols take back empty land
>still manage to lose 5 soldiers for every russian soldier
2 more weeks and ukrops will beat the "moskals". Believe the science, trust the experts.

Attached: 1662626166192783.jpg (1024x726, 108.36K)

It's not a war tho, it's a "special military operation".

Why would a Brazilian support to Ukraine? What do you hope to gain from it?

Why the fuck would anyone put a religious swastika and turn it into a Z? Wouldn't a hammer and sickle be more appropriate? Also the wrong fucking direction for the Swastika you retards.

You care so little that nobody is volunteering and you've run out of infantry.

My goodness, you are painfully retarded.
Go back home, Anatoly.

Attached: 1663085924523924.gif (249x248, 1.65M)

Yeah, you could afford not to care 100 years ago when your families had double digits of kids. But now? You're not gonna bounce back. Enjoy giving up Siberia to China, your real enemy, idiots.

Great argument champ. If you know something I don't, share it with the rest of the class. You aren't even in any of the areas of the world I talked about.

>1. We don't care. Will 500k die? Whatever Not big deal

Yeah. Everyone is lining up out the door to volunteer to die. Oh wait, they aren't. Good luck on drafting and mobilizing hundreds of thousands to sign up, let alone train and arm them in the time necessary to be relevant.

>2. In an extreme case, you can just put a 30-kiloton nuclear charge on the missiles and destroy an entire city in one shot

So do it pussy. But you won't because you know you'll stop existing as a nation and your people will be deleted from the world forever. So shut the fuck up with your empty threats

Seriously, if you can't analyze economix and demographic sharts + understand diplomatic relationships, you are retarded, simple as.

Seriously, go back home Grishka. Estonians have three digit IQs, no way they would be this retarded.