Brit/Pol/ HAIL KING SUSSEX Edition

>Britain to shut down for Queen's funeral: Some major supermarkets to close all day on Monday while others could shut for four hours

>Businesses up and down the country are to close their doors on September 19

>Sainsbury's has confirmed all supermarkets, its online store and Argos will close

>Tesco, Asda and Morrisons also look set to shut their larger supermarkets

>Waitrose to close all stores for the day except a 'handful' along the funeral route

>Primark confirmed all of its 191 stores will close and B&Q is also closing its doors

>Closures are out of respect to the Queen and to allow staff to watch the funeral

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11203923/Queens-funeral-supermarkets-open-Bank-Holiday-Monday.html

Attached: IKneelmyKing.jpg (1010x1920, 198.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/jggawvcc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11206457/Queens-final-journey-beloved-Scotland.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11205743/London-braces-millions-mourners-Queens-death.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11205431/Charles-III-leave-Scotland-Northern-Ireland-today.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2022/sep/13/king-charles-iii-northern-ireland-queues-view-queen-coffin-edinburgh-london-live
youtube.com/watch?v=oH74OBmqy50
youtube.com/watch?v=5SOmL-522CA
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/13/black-man-died-met-police-chris-kaba
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/11/why-girls-lucky-enough-to-have-female-teachers-lead-richer-longer-lives
streamable.com/mdye9a
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/13/uk-better-insulated-homes-putin-fossil-fuel-giants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: jygk7thjk.jpg (960x720, 61.96K)

>he's never been social in his life
pube mate
you won't even post a vocaroo
you are terrified you little neek
you won't post a basic vocaroo
let alone talk to a woman like this
sendvid.com/jggawvcc

india/pol
>formerly brit/pol

1st for seething josh

>The Queen leaves her beloved Scotland for the final time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11206457/Queens-final-journey-beloved-Scotland.html

>Fears up to 650,000 mourners waiting in 35-hour queue to see Queen's coffin in London could be TURNED AWAY if the line gets too big with up to a million to set descend on capital to pay their respects
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11205743/London-braces-millions-mourners-Queens-death.html

>Cheers for the King of Hearts: Beaming Charles III charms Northern Ireland
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11205431/Charles-III-leave-Scotland-Northern-Ireland-today.html

>Live Updates
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2022/sep/13/king-charles-iii-northern-ireland-queues-view-queen-coffin-edinburgh-london-live

>Sky News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=oH74OBmqy50 [Open]

>GB News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=5SOmL-522CA [Open]

F

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 22.14.52.png (2578x1182, 733.68K)

Aren't you supposed to stop making these for two weeks or something? Have some respect for the dead whore.

Josh will bend the knee to sussex

Evening lads, everyone still angry as fuck?

Attached: hugpink.png (500x382, 85.71K)

so the queen croaked then?

Attached: roland.jpg (200x236, 11.34K)

so I've talked to 2 of the housemates, the original one that came first is awkward as fuck and literally wont communicate with me or anyone else as hes too shy, spoke to the other 2 and I ate food with em, they are both very sound so am making new frens, they are both clean so hopefully this year in my shit uni accom we wont have ants again

Why wasn't the crowd outside Buckingham Palace this diverse?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/13/black-man-died-met-police-chris-kaba

Attached: london-crowds.png (648x736, 585.17K)

skinhead has escaped again!

Attached: skinhead.jpg (299x465, 31.02K)

You now have people to go on the pull with

Lads, what if they fight in december and we have a meetup in liverpool, we can all watch or sommet and after we can get some ket and go electrik in the center, could be a boss night uno

Nah
Fuckin chill me

AHAHAHA
>do not criticize /ourgreatleader/ chairman charles iii or his (pedophile) brother

Attached: 1650784768524.jpg (704x714, 140.59K)

>WHAT'S IN THE BOX, BONG?
>WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?

Attached: FcdhU83WAAEjDFI_1663063318679_1663063325304_1663063325304.jpg (1600x899, 79.83K)

>meet up with glowies and drug addicts
no.

yes I do, this was my original plan getting in with those 2 as I've got em on snapcaht and they go clubbing regularly, my plans are falling into place

u will be when I lock ye in the chilled foods section of co-op ye fuckin wombat

Would be funny tbqh

Have some respect, burger
At least wait until the bodys gone cold before you start slating the royals

>housemates
Imagine being so poor you have to share a place KEK.
Idc if I was "privileged" enough to be given my own semi-detached house by my parent's for free but living with other people except my own gf/kids outside of university/trade college I would off myself srsly

why isnt she sending voicenotes? fucking incel lmao

>when will this stop?
When there are none left.

is everyone here a drug addict? nah do feds even browse this dosspit? although we do live in a police state so you could be right

You're gay as fuck mate, is that what all this is about?

is josh samefagging his text messages the same way he does brit/pol/? lmao

Hes at uni you spastic

>Glowies
If they buy the drinks then I don't see the problem
>Addicts
Not anymore lad, moderation and variety is key

Almost definitely

first for fat josh

Attached: 1663104046015.jpg (2765x2074, 2.08M)

Im in uni tho lad, I could have gotten my own place this year but then I miss out on the quintessential uni experience

Away and wash your belly button
You rancid cunt

*pings a jug of holy water off your goblin head*
BEGONE FOUL MARKED FAGGOT
FORESKINESS BEAST OF SATAN
BACK TO YOUR BLACKED
BACK TO YOUR TRANS CHILDREN
BACK TO YOUR MISERY

Attached: d0cffade1.jpg (736x1316, 218.24K)

Another half a picture study that doesn't bother to look at the impact female teachers have on boys.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/11/why-girls-lucky-enough-to-have-female-teachers-lead-richer-longer-lives

Attached: female-teachers.png (677x996, 482.58K)

Student nights were always quite hard to pull for me
But the drinks were so cheap I went out 2 or 3 times a week so chances of meeting someone were fair

wash it for me I cba

streamable.com/mdye9a

Honestly this video is just unreal. Fucking hilarious.

Did you not see the smackheads posting their junkie meds last night?

they heating it? been days.

No, I'm ex heroin user, and Victorian chemical user, but I'm not addicted to anything (except methadone, but that's a bit different)

Has anyone elses towns been invaded by east asians? We even have Korean nights at nightclubs. I think most of the traffic is Chinese though. China owns half my towns buildings.

Attached: 1638605806615.jpg (559x549, 27.16K)

What year you in? First year is the only time where you want the "uni" experience otherwise you're just in it for the partying not the education.

That was me and backpain user
Kinda a stretch to say we're an addictthread

i wish i had more male teachers. i got a bunch of hippies and feminists mostly.

Size of it. She's taking the crown jewels with her.

Millions of chinese students about this time of year

Where's that?

What's with their obsession with insulation? It helps a bit, but they act like it's some amazing solution.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/13/uk-better-insulated-homes-putin-fossil-fuel-giants

Attached: insulation.png (656x662, 487.81K)

no, I must have missed that, second thoughts lads, not sure I wanna meet any of yous
you the one that got 20k worth of sniff?
I went to my student bar once and someone got glassed, its always so grotty so if I do go out its to liverpool, my town has one club and the owner is a literal nonce, very shite club (alpine)

I quit teaching because they are fucking mental. full on instructing kids to get these covid jabs. get private tuition for ya kids and give me ya bennies

Pork markets

Best thing for back pain is a chiropractor

need a poo

>ding fries are done

Soton. When I was at uni in 2019 the big uni hall was all Chinese, other than the small townhouses on the complex (where I lived). They were lovely, bought me drinks, had shot contests with me like in a movie and would play me at ping pong a lot.
Anyway seems like they didn't go back home, or came back after covid I mean.
And bought daddys money too since my town is chinkified.

Apples
English apples

the CEO of green peace probably owns the company that makes insulation

As a guardian article I'm amazed by how transphobic it is. Surely it should be arguing that children shouldn't be assigned genders and should have queer rainbow dildo butt monkeys as teachers.

Attached: its over.jpg (2048x1365, 636.15K)

third, I've gone all summer without any drinking, first year got cucked with covid bollocks, and I got a first in second year and I've done all the data collection on my dissertation so I'm allowed to do a bit of fucking about I reckon

>Liberals, for once, being the ones getting arrested for wrongthink

Attached: 16252672.gif (480x271, 3.09M)

Attached: 1662379572993778.gif (480x270, 2.43M)

yours still bad after I battered you outside co-op?

English - Woman. Maths - Male. - Form tutor - Woman, fit. Geography - Male. Art - Woman. French - woman. Science - woman. History - male. PE - male. RE - woman. Music and Drama - Male. Business Studies - Female. Tech - Male.

This is over 20 years ago

Yeah that's me kek
Sitting in a sketch estate carpark outside Liverpool football training ground while my matey had a shooter on his lap was not an experience o ever want to go through again

>impact of female teachers on boys
they make my willy diamonds

I remember if I went to the IT suite late at night it was always filled with Asian students lol

PRAY THEE A MOMENT OF SILENCE!!

THE KING WISHESETH TO SPEAK!

TO REMIND THE KINFOLK OF TODAYS DECREE!!

AND CHALLENGE LAID DOWN UPON THE ACCURSED GOBLIN MENACE, THAT INFESTS AND SUPS UPON THE LIFE FORCE OF THIS LAND!!

LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL MEN HERE!!

AND LET THEM ALL REJOICE AT THEIR COMING SALVATION.!!

streamable.com/mdye9a

streamable.com/mdye9a

streamable.com/mdye9a

Attached: 1663104453309.png (882x1371, 1.09M)

that's how the elites get you all. enable one side, then enable no one. then the only enabled are elites.
>how to make a shithole country

>Fake non-doctor
Chiropractic is quack medicine

still got the fan on at nights, but it feels like its coming to an end soon lads

was pretty fresh this morning

Attached: 1588198321192.gif (600x400, 244.54K)

Gotta be honest lads, sussex has some pretty battered looking knuckles in his vid, his arms are quite vascular too, i'm worried for king josh

fuck off ginge

I can't sleep because I am thinking about sex with Sussex

Attached: 1661649776021571.jpg (1280x1147, 187.83K)

makes for good memories tho? whats the sketchiest thing you've been through?

Liverpool will have some good student nights if you can afford a taxi back
When my cousin was a student she went to cream every weekend, but that was decades ago

Because it means people generally need less fuel to keep their homes warm. This is obviously a terrible idea if you are a Centrica shareholder. You wouldn't want gas consumption reducing by 30% across the entire country now would you? That'd be catastrophic. Typical Grauniad making it about Putin to try and win some moral high ground. It's just simple economics. House stays warmer for longer = less gas used

Nah
You know how my backs fucked
Continually carrying you up the stairs
After our Sheila at coop batters you
Again