What's up Leafs?

You know its over for Canada when even Americans feel they have access to better healthcare services in America.

This is a huge blow to the stomach for the prideful Canadarios.

I don't feel sorry for Canada tho. Smug pieces of shits who thought they were the best. "HAHA we habeee bree healthcaree loloolololol. Suck it Ameritards."

Burn it to the ground. Kill it with fire. Fuck. Them.

Wating for that smug Canadian smile to slowly start dissappearing off your face once you realize your son is going to die because you can't find a doctor to remove his appendix or for some other ridiculous reason.

And I'll be smiling.

You had ONE thing against USA and you fucked it up too. Lmao. You can't make this up. At this point I would accept defeat if it meant getting my hands on that sweet american healthcare insurance.

USA vs Canada more like West vs East Germany.

Honestly I'm thinking about moving back to Greece. I think I have it better there. No joke. But at the same time I want to get a degree here so I can find a US job and hopefully get off this iceberg that way. Either way I'm not staying here. It's a dying country.

And I don't want to die with it. Im not a Canadian after all.

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-131236_Reddit.jpg (969x3030, 1.03M)

I haven't been to a doctor in over a decade. They are mostly useless in my experience and barring some kind of freak accident or cancer I can treat myself with any sickness or injury. Only unhealthy fat retards go to the doctor regularly unless they are old. Even then, they mostly only go because it's what they've always done. Trust the system, unless you know it is rotten like we do.

Also took you long enough to wise up and realize what a crock of shit Canada is. Good riddance to you and any other useless immigrant (you're all useless to me) who decides to move back home. Be a burden to your own country, thanks. Don't let the door hit ya.

LOL picked Canada for schooling to get a US job. LOL

Move back to Greece. Wish I was born some place else and could leave.

> LOL picked Canada for schooling to get a US job. LOL

Elaborate

>USA vs Canada more like West vs East Germany.
More like North Korea vs Venezuela

USA has GOOD SCHOOLS
Canada has their shit loser attempts at it.

Your Canadian degree is worth nothing outside of Canada. LOL

it's fucked but the er is free (don't mean the service is good lmao) and there are walk-in clinics

You

need

to

go

back

Attached: back to reddit 3.jpg (717x880, 326.23K)

She is an idiot. You might wait for surgery but at least it won't bankrupt you. They want to give me insurance obamacare mind you with like a 50k deductible. Its retarded. When I get really sick, I will just have to die.

Really? Worse than a Greek degree? How do you know? I don't want to be the "sources" guy but Im legitimately curious.

Me too bro. These western countries are doomed.

Insurance?

No we dont. More emphasis is placed on sports. 3/4 of the graduates here aren't capable of doing anything

Sorry. Diversity is our strength. That's why we need 500,000 immigrants per year, including many elderly who have never paid a dime into our healthcare. If you don't like it, you're a bigot.

Canadians are people with Big Hearts who are open to the world, while Americans are Mean Racists with Small hearts.

If you can call it that. Its really just a way to inflate the Obamacare enrollment numbers. If I signed up, I'd have to spend 50k of my own money before it paid for anything. Its pointless. I didn't sign up. The state of TN contacted me about 50 times after that trying to get me to sign up on SNAP though kek.

Can you buy private insurance?

Could but its mostly a scam with a high ass deductible too. When I initially tried to get Obamacare, I was trying to avoid paying the tax penalty but its gone now thankfully. I did look at dental insure and you have to pay for like a whole year before you can even use it. Scams
I am self employed so I don't get insurance through an employer and just won't get insurance. If I need something done, I will pay out of pocket. Healthcare is extremely expensive here though. Dental too. I paid $1100 or something one year to get some teeth filled and they were too stingy to even numb me. One tooth the cap already fell off or a piece of it. Healthcare here sucks.

Btw our ERs are mostly treating those who have overdosed and violent crime victims. Get sick and go bankrupt or kill yourself. Its that simple. Might be able to get grants through hospitals though.

>Canadians are people with Big Hearts who are open to the world
White Canadians are wannabe middle class NPC-tier golem, they won't even exist in 40 years thanks to our infinite immigration and high birthrates, and they'll unironically defend their total demographic collapse from the few chuds that actually get it which is endlessly amusing to me kek

Just a pathetic, dysfunctional people being rightfully swept under the rug like the dysgenic losers they are. Good fucking riddance.

Any Americans who still have faith in their medical system and its offerings will be dead soon, same goes for Canadians
The medical system has decided to switch priorities, it no longer saves lives, but tries to protect the civilization, and that means getting rid of a whole bunch of people, usually by telling them to inject slow-kill bio-weapons.

>I don't feel sorry for Canada tho. Smug pieces of shits who thought they were the best. "HAHA we habeee bree healthcaree loloolololol. Suck it Ameritards."
good. leafcux deserve it, especially fucking ontarians
>I'm not staying here. It's a dying country.
yes, its only hope is balkanization, end even then it is unlikely to substantially improve. you have a homeland to return to. go there and use what you learned here to ensure that Greece never suffers the same fate. Godspeed