Western culture

In Western entertainment, black hair is associated with success while brown hair is associated with failure. This comes from the "tall, dark, and handsome" meme
>Superman
>The Beatles
>Grease, Friends, The Office
>Harry Potter
>All animated movies
For some reason, the West just really loves black hair. It's part of the reason Indians are the new CEOs and Africans are the trustworthy commercial actors. The lighter your hair, the more untrustworthy you are in the West

Attached: 1662145057921508.jpg (1000x860, 153.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyceleb.com/steve-carell/
celebsroll.com/daniel-radcliffe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ya people hate blond guys and women...
they never get anywhere

fucking retard

What about the chad shaved head niggas

NGL i think bald looks baddass af. i think soon there will be a trend flip where bald is cool again.

When a CANADIAN is smarter than you, you're a fucking fool

steve carell has brown hair chud

Attached: dzJtsLspH5Bf8Tvw7OQC47ETNfJ.jpg (500x750, 71.75K)

>This comes from the "tall, dark, and handsome"
People are so fucking stupid. 'Dark' is a personality trait not a physical trait. It means take-charge, mysterious and brooding without being an annoying whiny bitch about it.

It was actually Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart.

Very simple. Jews have black hair, and quite a few of the people involved in casting are Jews who, of course, have had Jew bosses. It’s very natural for things to trend this way in media.

I've noticed in anime if you have blonde hair as a male you're often the villain, and if you have blonde hair and a female you're part of the bugmans harem.

Every race both despises and druels over white people.

Dwight became branch manager and Jim was co owner of skyrocketing startup
Cope

I can enjoy all the whores of the world by a mouse click. Should I care?

>brown is the color of shit
>"n-no brown hair is le GOOD and is being oppressed"
Pick one, faggots

correct, with the exception of nsdap germany, almost ALL adverts and media entertainment have adhered to a silent rule of dark hair man blonde hair woman. it is anti white subtle long term subversion.

Attached: 124FBD9E-A6AA-4847-AE5B-E84CEC06F46A.png (750x1334, 3.37M)

Uh, Carel and Harry Potter have brown hair, dipshit. Dark brown, but certainly not black. Don't make me get out photoshop to show the pixel values.

It's some real brainlet shit because these "dark" men end up having lighter sons

Attached: 1663099995948615.jpg (500x500, 55.86K)

harry potter is a jew

what is don draper

A fictional creation of some pedowood kike.

>Steve Carell Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics ; Hair Color. Dark Brown (Natural).
healthyceleb.com/steve-carell/

Potter in the book has black hair, but Radcliffe is dark brown.

>Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg) · Height: 5′ 5″ · Eye color: Blue · Hair color: Dark brown · Shoe size / feet size: 10 ·
celebsroll.com/daniel-radcliffe

>blondlet seething
Cope, seethe and most importantly, dilate.

Black hair + blue eyes combination is godly.
>t. brown hair

Attached: file.png (600x800, 794.07K)

Kikes can have any hair color, they are gene thieves after all.

Western entertainment is Jewish entertainment and nobody should ever consume any of it or pay attention to its Satanic messages.

>black hair is associated with success
As said by 24x7 kike anti-white propaganda?
Showing themselves, kikes and italians, as success and whites as failures?
Yet you , kikes and niggers, are living in a whites created civilization.

Very cheap D&C topic, nothing political here.

Steve Carell is also of Italian descent. Muh hair color

take a look ar any old magazine color advert from any year - say 1967, look at the hair color of men and women - 99% of time its don draper dark hair man with blonde woman. its dusgusting kike propaganda to subtely promote women to seek darker mates and its a forerunner prep from all out nigger race mixing phase (thats right now)

Nah the stereotype originally referred to swarthy Europeans like Spaniards or Welshmen.