I have a dream that one day, we will have a nice, orderly society, where everyone is smart, thoughtful, helpful...

I have a dream that one day, we will have a nice, orderly society, where everyone is smart, thoughtful, helpful, friendly, orderly, sexy. Everyone would have sex with everyone else every day in a nice way, there would be no hang ups about it. Theoretically we could achieve this society with genetic engineering. Everyone would trust everyone else because they know they've been genetically engineered to. No scammers, no litterers, no involuntary violence. We would literally have heaven on earth.
I don't even demand that I personally exist in this society. I just want to know that somewhere in the future, it exists and thrives. If I could sacrifice my life to ensure its existence I would do it in a heartbeat.
Anyone else feel the same way?
Utopian thought seems sadly to be absent from political discourse.

Attached: 9OYn6lrBWkY3QHXupST80E2PuId7ac2qSvgAZKnad_w.jpg (1920x1080, 675.45K)

Bump

Attached: 1644104566641.jpg (2304x1296, 1.53M)

Good thread. Have a bump.

I hear there's paradise after you die. Why not try killing yourself OP?

Sex is gross and I would only ever want it with a trusted partner. Do you know woman are more antibiotic resistant than men? That means women are hives of who knows what sort of microorganisms living in their bodies. You want to have sex with someone who had sex with hundreds of other people? The toxiplasmosis lives in cats, who knows what resides in woman? For all we know woman as an entire genetic group have been infiltrated by parasitic organisms which mind control them into utter whoredom to spread themselves across the entire population.

I don't believe in a paradise .I think that's a bunch of horseshit. The only possible paradise is paradise on earth. And before I die, I want to help achieve it in some way.

>Sex is gross and I would only ever want it with a trusted partner.
We would genetically engineer people to not find it gross. Sex would be separated from pair-bonding needed to raise families. Or sex could be eliminated altogether. Imagine if holding hands with other people felt as good as sex.

>Everyone would have sex with everyone else every day in a nice way, there would be no hang ups about it.
Damn right OP.
I'd be having very public sex with your mouth, and then your mothers arse. And you wont deny me the pleasure or I'll chuck you both off a fucking skyscraper.
Shame your "trusted partner" will go spread eagle and loosey goosey with anyone who has a cock and a pulse.

That doesn't make it less gross. It would instead make people even more degenerate and it would become more gross.
My trusted partner is an immortal spirit who believes marriage is eternal.

>My trusted partner is an immortal spirit who believes marriage is eternal.
So they're a figment of your imagination. Got it.

>That doesn't make it less gross
If you find it gross, replace it with something else in your mind. The main idea is utopia based on eugenics and genetic engineering.

Genetically engineered humans are not humans.

you'd need an infinite supply of infinitely strong antibiotics forever but thats not even the ideal. I'm just weird, but I'm 'exclusive' as that I fucking hate most people, and love very few to start. You'd need to genetically engineer everyone else to have the same hobbies as me, then it'd work.

Attached: 13.png (1500x1298, 61.21K)

There is no such utopia. Eugenics is dysgenic. What happens when you create a 'perfect' population, and some superdisease comes along and wipes everyone out because they all have the same weaknesses in their immune system? There is no strong genetic population without large variety. And when you optimize genetic traits, you may be destroying potential future evolutionary development that those traits could evolve into. You are basically cutting away potential evolutionary progress for the sake of a fake ideal. Your population would be static, in an ever accelerating genetic arms race vs. nature, and unable to adapt through natural processes to changing rapidly environmental conditions.

Oh yay, another utopia pipe dream. You're lack of wisdom is appalling.

Why not?
>I'm just weird, but I'm 'exclusive' as that I fucking hate most people, and love very few to start
Well your attitude towards other people can be fixed through genetic engineering.
>You'd need to genetically engineer everyone else to have the same hobbies as me, then it'd work.
Others seem to get along with people with different hobbies just fine. It seems like the hobby selection is not the problem, but rather something with your personality.

fuck you if you enjoy 'knitting' or 'golfing' or anything unrelated to 'roblox', you might as well not exist. I'm not going to like you. You play golf. It's this simple.

Fuck off aspie.

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 100.74K)

>What happens when you create a 'perfect' population, and some superdisease comes along and wipes everyone out because they all have the same weaknesses in their immune system?
What happens when a disease comes along and kills all humanity as it exists now? Idk, and I'm not really sure how that's relevant.
>because they all have the same weaknesses in their immune system?
Would they necessarily though?
>you may be destroying potential future evolutionary development that those traits could evolve into.
Evolution is slow, dumb and often wrong. And why do we need to biologically evolve? Do you want wings or something?
>Your population would be static
Not necessarily. The high IQ biologists would constantly work towards improving the population's creativity, IQ and other desirable traits.

No the sex part is degenerate and elite soldiers from the Fascist empire across the ocean will invade, conquer, and eliminate you globohomo deviants. None will be left alive. Let this be a lesson to anyone who engages in free love and sex.

Attached: 5191065-valkorion_01.jpg (459x673, 56.87K)

What's the wisdom that you possess and I don't?

>Anyone else feel the same way?
i don't believe in utopia. integrating our failings and shortcomings is part of life.

Sounds postively pnuematic

Attached: CA412680-AAB9-4BE0-9898-69A262A8E1CD.jpg (480x360, 25.67K)

My utopian society would be high IQ enough to persuade your fascist retards to go back to their own shithole. Not that I'm against fascism itself.

>integrating our failings and shortcomings is part of life.
And it would be part of my utopian society too. Plenty of beautiful, high IQ, compassionate people fail and learn through their mistakes. That's just part of life.

Someone should actually try portraying a utopia positively in fiction. A society where everyone actually dresses nicely, is smart, creative, charismatic, not resentful. All utopia-themed fiction seems highly anti-utopian, with silly caricatures and strawmen galore.

Brave New World worked as a society
just because it doesnt work for the john the savages of the world doesnt mean gamma retards arent happy

>What happens when a disease comes along and kills all humanity as it exists now? Idk, and I'm not really sure how that's relevant.
It couldn't, because not all humans are susceptible to the same diseases at the same level.
>Would they necessarily though?
Yea, if you delete things you think are bad and give to people the things you think are good, you homogenize the genome. In effect you are making people clones of each other, what use is there for a million people that are exactly the same to nature? To nature they are basically all the same organism, and if that organism becomes redundant than its purged.
>Evolution is slow, dumb and often wrong. And why do we need to biologically evolve? Do you want wings or something?
You say that, but you couldn't develop something that works better with a million years of r&d.
>Evolution is slow, dumb and often wrong. And why do we need to biologically evolve? Do you want wings or something?
My biological evolution is an ongoing process, that takes place on far more levels than you are aware of. I wouldn't take the mainstream view on life and evolution over my own experience ever. You think you are so smart, but you know nothing.
Biological evolution is the entire purpose of life. You want to take away all meaning, for the sake of a fake social ideal and your feelings and sentiment?
I have traits that you would consider dysgenic, and my parents had some iteration of the same traits. I see that I am an improved version of what they had, and those traits are an ongoing evolutionary process. One that you and your biologists don't understand, and would seek to eliminate in your proposed utopia. I would not want to live among a civilization that practices what you preach.
>Not necessarily. The high IQ biologists would constantly work towards improving the population's creativity, IQ and other desirable traits.
Biologists aren't inherently smarter than anyone else, they just study their niche more than you do.

Compare a third world country with a first world country. According to Any Forums, the vast difference in quality of life, culture and people is due to genetics. Now imagine if we make the difference 10x, or 100x larger. We could literally make anime real.

Attached: 87311309_p0_master1200.jpg (928x1200, 1.43M)

It's been a while since I've read the book, but I don't get why the society was supposed to be fucked up. It sounded pretty good to me.

>Now imagine if we make the difference 10x, or 100x larger. We could literally make anime real.
Imagine if you weren't beta and had game

I’m with you on everything except one thing, I think everyone should be extremely monogamous and family oriented

>It couldn't, because not all humans are susceptible to the same diseases at the same level.
Ok, and the same would be true in the utopian society.
>Yea, if you delete things you think are bad and give to people the things you think are good, you homogenize the genome
How? That doesn't follow.
>In effect you are making people clones of each other, what use is there for a million people that are exactly the same to nature?
Except they wouldn't be clones.
>You say that, but you couldn't develop something that works better with a million years of r&d.
Just like we couldn't make a machine that flies?
>You want to take away all meaning,
Wrong. I want to imbue life with meaning for everyone. More meaning than they ever have. Whose lives do you think are more meaningful, african low IQ drug dealers or a first world high IQ literature enjoyer?

>I think everyone should be extremely monogamous and family oriented
Beta with no game detected

That could work too. The sex part is my personal fantasy and seems to have threw a lot of people off. What matters is the idea of an utopia, something that nobody seems to talk about or want anymore. And eugenics + genetic engineering seems like a highly plausible way to achieve it. Yet you see retards all over twitter and other places screech how eugenics and making people better is somehow a bad thing. The mainstream thought at the moment seems highly anti-utopian to me.

No, I do not desire game. I consider any relationship I don’t die in a failure