What's Pol's opinion of Buddhism ?

Attached: images (5).jpg (416x500, 46.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/mZgcRhEPlyHG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's alright, more interesting than Abrahamic shit.

Seems alright to me.

Attached: images.jpg (255x198, 23.96K)

based,i've heard their symbol of peace is controversial for some weird reason

Attached: 16628114252.png (1411x1418, 491.09K)

Based religion, don't be scammed be the cristal n shit niggers, seek the teachings of the early Buddhism, everything else is a bastardization, also is impossible for a nigger to be enlightened because they can't meditate

Attached: 1662947577277532.gif (188x138, 6.65K)

>Early Buddhism

Would that be Mahayana Buddhism ? Sorry if I'm saying shit , I'm just beginning to research it. Can you point the way when it comes to introductions to Buddhism ? Any author in mind ?

Seems nice. I haven't properly informed myself about it but from what I've caught from other people, it seems to be one few legit pathways towards true wisdom. Nothing I've heard about it seems nonsensical or retarded.

No, the oldest school is Theravada Buddhism, Mahayana is some religious shit based in the true Buddhist teachings, to address this differences I suggest you Buddhism Without Beliefs by Stephen Batchelor so you can understand why what we consider traditional Buddhism this days is far from what Buddha wanted.

I spent 20 years as a Hare Krishna and was taught to hate Buddhism.

I left that religion and now do my own thing. I see Buddhism with much more respect now. It is actually older than the Upanishads and represents an ancient Shramana tradition, similar to Jainism, that resisted the spread of orthodox Hinduism into the Magdha Mahajanapada, the eastern portion of the Ganges plain.

I was taught to see it as a demonic atheistic aboration and rejection of an eternal Vedic dharma, but in reality it is likely older than the Vedic dharma, or at least it represents a tradition similar to one practiced in the Indian subcontinent before the Aryans migrated in.

I really love the Buddhist middle way philosophy or balance in all things, especially renunciation and enjoyment.

However I do not think annihilation of the illusory self is the true goal. I prefer seeing the Atma as an eternal ray of light of Brahman.

spent about 5 years doing zen retreats in California zendos, had maybe two kensho experiences, was interesting, but got fed up with the autism and ancestor worship

do not mean to slander the Buddha, may all beings realize their True Nature

Attached: 1486272164420.jpg (1080x810, 222.87K)

>What's Pol's opinion of Buddhism ?
It literally saved my life
bitchute.com/channel/mZgcRhEPlyHG/

Pretty kino and wholesome philosophy to live by.

Based.

True Islam is better

Dalai Lama is such a chad

Buddha was a very wise man and no doubt he would have worshipped the one true God, Jesus Christ, had he been around to know about him

I took a 300 level class on it. By the time I was done I was practically ready to convert (I didn’t). It’s a based religion designed on perfection of self and helping others to achieve enlightenment.

The purpose isn't to be religious it's to be one of the few to sort out what's true and not so you become strong and capable, and then maybe you have a chance at Liberation.

Absolutely true. Buddhism is actually the most insightful religion for Christians to study by far and it contains much wisdom you simply won't find anywhere else. The only core teaching that is incompatible with Christianity is the notion that rebirth can occur again on the lower realms, rather than being a straight path forward into ever-higher ones. Beyond that, there is no contradiction.

They got the right idea about gays and women

What does it say about them user ? Now I'm curious