ARMENIGGERS BTFO. AZERBAIJANI CHADS ASSEMBLE

Fuck Armenia. You one-browed band of goat-shagging underdeveloped swarthy retards have throughout your century spawned nothing but filth. From pozzed musical bands to disgusting slag pseudo-celebrities the likes of K*rdashians, not one person from Armenia deserves to be called a noteworthy, accomplished individual.
What Armenia represents is an small pseudonation comprised entirely of disgusting failures. Armenia is an eternal loser, and a bitter one at that. You got your shit kicked in last year and exactly on year later, it seems that you're in for yet another spanking by the superior Azeri forces.
The Turkic might shall carve through your devastated lands and make the dream of an Azeri-Turkish border finally come true, for the current border between these two glorious, brotherly nation is a travesty, a shameful reminder that Armeniggers are still preventing Azeri lands from being connected.
Over the corpses of your one-browed swarthy conscripts, a highway connecting Ankara to Baku shall be built for all to behold.
Once you are subjugated and defeated, the lands you currently occupy and so audaciously call your own shall be formed into a new region of Turkey, with Erivan becoming what it is destined to become: a shining example of Turkish civilizing mission.

Attached: sdsdsd-888x1024.png (1700x984, 1.02M)

>one-browed band of goat-shagging underdeveloped swarthy retards
This describes both of them lol.

Same applies for poles

B-but one is gooder, ok?

the Any Forums israelis are really out in force this time defending their azeri allies, eh?

Reminder that Azerbaijan is armed by Israel

Attached: 1663097879629.jpg (1600x1066, 453.57K)

azeris are gigabased

Russian hands wrote this post.

Armenia is Russia's ally.

Aren't both allies of sorts to Russia?

reminder that there are lots of azeris in poland now, working as ubereats drivers. OP is one, he posting in azerbaijani language in other threads

I was told Russia was selling arms to Azerbaijan and Turkey to steal their natural resources.

Hello, Mykola Pidorashko

>imagine supporting this
holy shit you're fucked in the head, WHO CARES WHOSE ALLIES THEIR ARE, LOOK AT THIS!!! ARMENIGGERIA NEEDS TO BE EVAPORATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Attached: Adela-Contreras-scaled-e1594929377396.jpg (1920x1920, 318.52K)

Death to Israel filthy jew

Yeah no shit Israel is in the west boat, you dumbfuck.

turkey has destroyed more ancient churches in armenia than isis in all of the middle east, if you believe in christ I hope you rethink this statement

Spotted the shitskin.

is the nu-nu/pol/ going to be we all take life and death fanatical positions on every war and conflict no matter how petty and autistic and proceed to scream at each other in every thread?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW BABE

You are obviously a cockroach.

I hate the antichrist

Anyone supporting Azerbaijan in this conflict (ostensibly because they think it will own the vatniks or otherwise) is unironically just shilling for Jewish foreign policy at this point

I love Jesus. Not relevant I know but there is nothing else I can say to make jews seethe more so I'll say this. I absolutely love Jesus christ.

I don't care who wins, attack Russia now.

it's not about religion, even if the armeniggers were good little Turkish sissies and converted to Islam, they still would have to be EXCISED as THE CANCER UPON THE CAUCASUS

>be armenigger
>worship Russian ass for decades
>side with Palestine and other goat fuckers
>hate the west and always use leftist third worldist arguments
>cry for the west to save their ass every time azerchads put them in their place
Meanwhile based azerchads don’t beg anyone for help, like true men they solve their own problems.

>Hmm, which side sounds like they have the moral high ground in this conflict?
>Maybe the one whose supporters spout all caps genocidal ramblings as their justification?

I had no clue both were going to war to begin with. Does anyone actually care/ Also OP isn't a pole but some turkroach cab driver in Poland.

Precisely.
Exactly! For a Paddy, you seem to have a very respectable amount of cohesive thoughts.
You probably think Caucasus is in fucking Indonesia, you filthy walmart shart

Attached: gigachad.png (2880x2880, 1.43M)

Go back to delivering Ubereats you migrant cockroach.

>side with Palestine and other goat fuckers

So sympathising with Muslims is bad when they're getting forced out of their homes and bombed by Jews, but its good when they're intent on conquering and genociding a Christian nation who've lived in the region since antiquity? Interesting position you have there...

>who've lived in the region since antiquity
And who have been shagging the local goats for the past three (3!!!) millenia
Armenian diaspora shitstain

Fuck off keith woods you fucking twink, sympathising with shitskins is always wrong

>For a Paddy, you seem to have a very respectable amount of cohesive thoughts

Coming from a polack, you show an awful lack of respect for a people who crawl over here to scrub toilets for minimum wage

So why are you sympathising with them just when it so happens their interests align with Zionists?