HAPPENING: GEORGIA TO DECLARE WAR TO RUSSIA

euroweeklynews.com/2022/09/13/georgian-dream-party-promises-to-hold-referendum-on-beginning-war-on-russia/

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-210515.png (520x885, 341.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabula.ge/ge/news/691263-kobakhidze-chavatarot-plebistsiti-vkitkhot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That would be great, Russia would have to mobilize and so they could finish their business in Ukraine.
Hope they do it.

>WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG

bump

It will be advantageous to Russia because Putin now has justification to mass mobilize like USSR. Or even better, nuclear.

>nobody loser faggots promise to do something retarded they will never be in the position to deliver on
k

Georgia didn't even join sanctions because they love bilateral trade and money more than another war.

>starting a war by referendum
lmao, very based

Why would a U.S. state declare war on Russia? Can it even do that?

The source you cited continues some serious mistakes. He never said the referendum will be held - only that it might be. The result of the referendum is not absolute either, it was only said that they might go along with it. The translation is off, referendum in 2 weeks.
Georgian source:
tabula.ge/ge/news/691263-kobakhidze-chavatarot-plebistsiti-vkitkhot

Damn, is Georgia that strong? Atlanta is a nice city.

Yeah thats got me confused too. Probably war mongering dems with ants in their pants.

If they keep this referendum do you think it would pass?

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

I can't wait to see that Georgian faggot shilling for NATO post here again.

Very easy being a keyboard warrior, let's hope this ref passes & he gets to fight those mean Russians

>heh let's see how those untrained Georgians with 3.6 million populations will fight those Russians
>heh you can't talk shit about anyone unless you can start and win a war against them

Why do they need to spill their blood if they can just wait until we collapse?

>2 more weeks
Cant wait for good new from Georgia. Whole Free world supports you against fascist Russia. Strike and make damage brother!

Attached: guzija.png (909x587, 579.7K)

lmao never. The guy was just whining about being called Russian cocksucker for so long. Don't take it seriously. People would vote no anyways, we aren't suicidal.

I am biased since I don't think war with Russia is a good idea right now, but I think it won't pass. I think people who feel that Russia is invincible make up a majority, and there should be a few like me who think that the war won't be favourable due to economic problems and the fact that we'll likely lose. I would expect a result like 60/40 or 70/30 against/in favour.

based