WHY HOW PREH BREIFIN

WHY HOW PREH BREIFIN
MADAM KAREEM ABDUL EBT PRESIDING

youtu.be/Qf9_JenBRUg

Attached: 1662578796501845.jpg (1200x1461, 301.83K)

not too fond of black people

Attached: N.png (587x543, 44.85K)

not roysist, just ate' em

Attached: 680983.png (485x443, 24.43K)

man this bitch on extreme CPT today

her new nick name

B
L
U
F
F
W H E A T

SHE HEA

Why did the hot redhead have to leave

I'm honestly surprised she wasn't announcing a faggot marriage

also
>woman no mask
>man masked

cucked pottery

>John Kirby confirms another Ukraine aid package in the next few days

great

I started calling that think Kamika Watermelon from the first day. Someone reposted the 'burner phone bill Tyrone Watermelon' joke and it was on my mind. I still am not sure if my wife knows the real name of the PS.

best part of these briefings is bringing the diversity candidate in to say some pretty things, but they bring the man for the important talk

Probably wasn't getting enough BBC to keep her job(USA thing)

Does climate change offer a compelling rationale for carbon sequestration into my butthole when you blow smoke up it?

abortion isn't a right

>put y'all back in chains!

Attached: bluffwheat.jpg (1660x1121, 391.38K)

OH LAWD NOT AGAIN

Attached: sambo1(2).jpg (500x635, 71.77K)

I'm so sick of Tropical Head. She's like autistic but the Democrat version, which is not fun at all.

>National policy creates economies that function as discrete nodes in a global supply chain. The current inflationary impact on consumer goods across the board makes it reasonable to think of commodity pricing volatility as a leading indicator of the public’s sense of well-being, because the decline in purchasing power without popular consent to the political cause leads to social unrest. No Inflation Without Representation might be an aptly-updated banner. In America, where popular resistance to government policies related to COVID-19 persists, it’s not surprising to see labor strikes which compound the problems. This negative feedback shows how an abundance of information doesn’t equate to clearer insights for our leaders. The only winners in this pugilistic environment are those who are competing to maintain Liberty at any cost, and we see evidence of this with spontaneously organized labor demonstrations against public health mandates regarding vaccinations and masks. These increasingly coordinated demonstrations demarcate a red line that assesses the absolute value of personal Liberty among the populace. The public is basically delivering an austere signal to the system operators, that any further transgression will be an open declaration of a divergence of paradigm. When this occurs, the people will be at war against their ideological rivals and existential foes.

>This is problematic for a couple of reasons. First, because the media no longer has a monopoly on information, there is no mechanism for the State to establish complete ideological hegemony. Second, because we are talking about struggles that exist between political leaders and their constituents, the conflict is by definition revolutionary. Indeed, the State itself cannot even afford to admit the conflict exists, as to do so forfeits the ideological war in an instant as an open affront on Liberty. The moment America declares war on Liberty, and by default its own people, it ceases to be America. Therefore, the domestic conflict must remain absolutely covert according to the doctrines of Fifth Generation Warfare.

lowering costs of WHAT?!