COPE CAGE?!

COPE CAGES
O
P
E CAGES

WTF?????????????
DO THESE WORK?

Attached: mega-cope-cage.png (600x618, 603.42K)

the higher the cope cage the less damage - vatnigger.

Is NAFO even trying anymore?

>DO THESE WORK?
Yes, they're great for prematurely detonating shitty explosives dropped from drones, which is what they were designed to do and why they first appeared in Syria when pic related became popular as fuck.

Attached: BombsAway.jpg (1136x640, 90.09K)

Attached: UkraineDrone.jpg (569x874, 77.47K)

State propaganda is getting weird. How long until ukraine and russia both have a catboy mascot?

Wait, so you are telling me that if I get the cage high enough the vehicle will automatically self repair?

parts and fpe not included

I thought these were gone lamo.

just irony post them here and in two weeks it will be all over twitter and mainstream media
“The catboys of kyiv”, “russias little green catboys”

>Is NAFO even trying anymore?
why would they need to even try? the media will repeat whatever they say, they can get as high as they want on their own supply, nobody will stop them, specially now that they are winning

He hate the cages because it stop the gayraktar from being usefull :^)

the cages are for hand grenades and molotovs. this has been gone over a billion times

Since when people from shitter started to use "cope"?

the twitter dogs started using 10 year old memes, i guess slowly they are reaching 2022

They certainly work against niggerdrones the wannabe ISIS hohols use.

When the US used them to counter rpgs, which didn't work, but made troops feel better. Same thing today.

>21st century warfare is ISIS
Literally everyone is taking notes as fast as they can with this war, and the extensive use of light cheap drones is definitely something you're gonna see emulated in the future.

good luck amulets are important to keep the troops from panicking

Is this a Hydra reference? B-b-bros??

Attached: hydra-possible.png (602x449, 147.3K)

>destroying armored vehicles with catastrophic explosions
>with a fucking 40mm grenade
Nigger these things don't even kill people unless they literally fall on their head. It's a fucking joke. 40mm grenades are weaker than a hand grenade.

Spaced armor works just fine against shaped charge warheads, at least non-tandem ones, and slat armor is just that, a light weight space armore detonating warheads a little further away from the vehicle.
Thing is, any anti-tank missile worth jack uses a tandem warheads, the first to break through the slat or space armor, and the second to penetrate the armor proper.
As such it is only effective against the oldest, most basic heat grenades, like RPG-7.