Electricity price

Me and my neighbors can't afford our electricity bills anymore. It's over $500 and run our air conditioner at 78 degrees.
We are cutting down the city trees and stacking them for winter. I do not think they will be dry enough though this year, but we are looking at the complete collapse of the natty gas supply. We are not paying utility bills anymore. Can barely afford our mortgages and food. I have a newborn I have to consider.
Why are we having shortages during peacetime? Why is my country such a shithole now? What the hell happened?
What was the point of building these power generation stations and lines 50 years ago? I live near a nuclear power plant but it hardly gets used to its potential. The coat of natural gas is getting passed onto us and we can't handle it. Wages have been stagnant despite the inflation (which appears to be near 12% a month).

Attached: th (7).jpg (366x225, 8.94K)

1 kWh of electricity costs almost 1€ now in Germany.

WHAT 200 BILLION TO UKRAINE PRESIDENT JEW NIGGER? ONLY 200 BILLION? LOOK THEY TOOK BACK 2000KM^2 THEY ONLY NEED TO TAKE BACK ANOTHER 120000KM^2 MORE THAT WILL BE JUST 20000 BILLION $ YOU RACIST BIGOT STARVE FOR JEW NIGGER PRESIDENT SAINT FELLOW DISCORD FAGGOTS LET US MAKE A PETITION FOR DISCORD AND DONATE EVERY DISCORD SUB TO UKRAINAAA SLAVA UKRAINAAAA I WILL BUTCHER MY COCK IN JEWISH RITUAL FOR UKRAINAAA UUUURRRRAAAAAA UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: f43c4a1956d4e44880bd2b09ce0e1.webm (404x720, 2.15M)

>I do not think they will be dry enough
just cut it smaller

Gee, it's almost like 20 years of unchecked immigration of the lowest denominator of people has consequences/

Wtf. That would run me $4,000/month. How do you even survive?

It's raining a lot now and getting cold. It might be too late.

$1500*

>>during peacetime
This is the heart of your misunderstanding. We are not in peacetime we are in the middle of a multi year economic war between the entire world.

78 degrees!? How haven't you died yet?

What? There is no war.

We usually run it at 74. This year the price for electricity is out of hand.

Kek it's september nigger why are you running your AC

fake post

i run mine at 65.
t. floridabro

lol, lmao

In my state it is hot as hell March - September. Then gets below zero in the winter.

Bypass your meter. It’s not hard. All you need is 3 to 4 12-inch long pieces of #4 stranded aluminum wire. That’ll fix you up with full power and no bill.

What state are you in, op?

>Why are we having shortages during peacetime? Why is my country such a shithole now? What the hell happened?
It's the Green New Deal you voted for.

Jews fear the anglo electrician.

Attached: 15CDBB68-547F-47C4-B78D-0C03832F6D07.jpg (750x1018, 508.52K)

It’s a controlled demolition of the middle class, has nothing to do with legislation. This act of warfare is outside of politics. But they want you to think it is, infight, and not look at the man behind the curtain.