"Men kill people, women kill civilizations"

This is why the West will die

>Handsome, rich, alpha yet friendly yet a family guy who loves his two kids and wife.
>Wife decides she wants "new experiences" and asks for divorce
>He's forced to make a pathetic video on the verge of tears saying "it's ok, we're still friends"
>She keeps aggressively talking and driving the conversation in the whole video.

White women are the bane of Western civilization, and the tumor that will eventually kill it.

Attached: jh.jpg (1314x889, 278.29K)

I see no difference between them, vloggers are clay golems. Imagine monetizing and globohomogenizing your private life.

Tom Brady’s wife divorced him too
Despite him being Tom Brady

you are an idiot if you get married in 2022. women dont need or deserve a ring. any girl who is pushing you to propose has ulterior motives.

Attached: c23.jpg (610x545, 71.01K)

More proof that women don't care about money, just how you make them feel.
>rich wife cheating with a broke musician
>Women working while letting chad NEET it up
Life is so much easier when it hits you.

Never get married.

Boy that bitch is ugly too. He should never have married her

this, I hate these media personas

I know already and nobody cares

that's not chad lol. this experience is more relative to the ocean of beta chump millennials our socialization system is so good at churning out.
chads also aren't innocent like you're making them out to be. they're dopamine-blasted, drug addict degenerates turning any women they come across into a phone harem girl to pump and dump after a few weeks, ruining them, of course. chads deserve as much if not more hate than women get on this board.

incels think "well if I get YT famous and make $ and lose weight I'll have everything a woman wants and she'll be loyal to me."

>Tom Brady’s wife divorced him too
>Despite him being Tom Brady
Brady will retire next year and be on the commentator tour, new city every week. Dump that old woman and have a different 24 year old in every town.

The novelty of money goes away and just becomes normal like any human experience. Nothing will guarantee that you don’t experience the light switch effect that comes with a women. Even if you do everything that is objectively correct, one day she may wake up and decide she’s no longer happy

Thank you women

Islam kinda knows them well

She fucked niggers and pajeets

Attached: Cornelia Grimsmo norway dna 2020.jpg (1754x1695, 874.64K)

This. He may have an ounce of regret, but they both signed off on supporting this hell.

Attached: file.png (499x478, 280.67K)

Attached: Cornelia Grimsmo norway dna mudshark 2020.jpg (2376x2350, 1.45M)

>>Handsome, rich, alpha

did you watch the video? he's literally a beta cuck.
muscles/handsomeness don't make you into a chad. this is a gymcel cope that's well known by now.

in fact, you're either born with confidence or you aren't. you can't learn it. that's why women love "confident" "leaders" chads - because it's something that can only be spread genetically

Maybe he wanted a wife and family he could depend on. Guess he wasn’t good enough or something.

>I thought I had something from Spain, italy
>aparently I'm 100% white
kek, I looked it up, she actually said that
what a stupid fucking whore

I can imagine what they say. It is all bland fodder for her female roastie base. So they can sip their tea with two hands in a big sweater, cry and nod their heads, as she says the same they always say:

>we have both decided to explore new things
>eat pray love
>everything is good and happy
>my new yoga blog

Women can never just admit the truth, or admit their shitty behavior. They always have to plaster it over with cheap fake platitudes.

Attached: avZboAd_700b.jpg (540x775, 61.11K)

blame the guy for being a weak simp
women smell out weakness and crush it ruthlessly

I tend to blame the whore you British faggot

You are retarded. She went to fuck even weaker niggers and pajeets. Women are naturally degenerated no matter what. Even if you are the ultimate chad they will try to whore around soon or later

Except women do kill people, in fact there are several female leaders or prominent figures in history that killed a fuckton of people.