Would you rather live in Spain or Argentina? Why?

Would you rather live in Spain or Argentina? Why?

Attached: 62727.jpg (2160x2880, 404.19K)

spain

I would rather live in Spain over Argentina. For one, Spain is a developed country with a strong economy, while Argentina is still developing. Additionally, Spain has a rich culture and history, while Argentina's is not as well-known. Finally, Spain is located in Europe, which is a continent with a lot to offer in terms of travel and experiences.

Both countries have tarantulas I think, how about we nuke both

spain is at the heart of globohomo at least in argentina i can live away from it all in some secluded shithole in rosario
i dknt understand fags like these
>is in 4chins
>muh globohomo
>still rather be in zog euro protectorate number 4

Isn't Brazil infested with globohomo as well?

yes but its a continental country
i live in the middle of bumfucking nowhere where people mostly work in the farms producing cheese or beef jerky so not much to worry around

Alright, good luck bro.

It's a fucking bot favela anão

I'd rather live in Uruguay or even Paraguay

Argentina. I'd live in Ushuaia.

With what money?

Argentina
It's mostly Germans

ethereum

I like both

White walled parts of Argentina > Spain > The rest of Argentina

go to argentina, were full

It’s better to live in a developing country than in one that stopped growing. I would chose Spain because it’s closer to home

How full? Your country is empty outside of big cities.

youre totally fooled by propaganda, spain is the wageslave kingdom, working here is the shit, i work as programmer, here companies earn diamonds and pay peanuts. I have argentinian customers that pay me in a week what i was earning here in two months, im now working for an italian company and its like comparing night and day in every aspect.

Spain is awesome for everithing else, but for sustaining a life is complete bullshit, were full of peak dunning-krugger effect retards that never deliver so nothing works, argentina in other hand is full of plain retards that dont even try, so even if you have half a brain and can deliver some shit you can earn huge amounts easily. Ive got the best of both worlds, living here and working outside.

we dont like memeflaggots

The average Argentinian wins 30000 pesos and has to pay a 50000 pesos erent

of rent*

>living in hambrentina JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA

Attached: 1651845263730.gif (640x400, 3.33M)

nigga the average spaniard earns 1100€ and my last rented home was 4200€ a month, youre cherrypicking hard, ive compared with an argentinian friend, and overall life is 2x cheaper in argensimia than here

Argentina makes Spain’s economy look like Hong Kong’s

At least you guys have the Germanic savages to leech off welfare.

not really, they gibs are only for feminism and for green energy, but we have to destroy our nuclear plants in exchange
so it would be better to not have them

Zbigniew, you seem to have no idea of how the country actually looks like.

Buenos Aires, especially Palermo, have some amazing Spanish colonial architecture, grid shaped streets that are cobbled everywhere. Love the place. Too bad it is kind of isolated.
Argentina is basically the Mecca for Flat Earthers, you could easily get a steel hull motor yacht with a 3000 mile range, and sneak into Antarctica and get to the edge of the firmament.