Be mermaid

>be mermaid
>get portrayed for millennia as a hybrid human-killer abomination
>lure men with your hypnotic chant because you are an ugly monster
>be Any Forumstard
>OMMGGGGGG WHY ISN'T THE LITTLE MERMAID A PALE CAUCASIAN SUPERMODEL??????? THAT'S LITERALLY HOW MY HECCKIN OLD DISNEY CARTOON WHICH I'M ACCUSTOMED TO PORTRAYED IT!!!!!
what's the political explanation as to why Any Forumstards are the most oblivious regarding history and culture while LARPing as the foremost experts in it?

Attached: 7F167C72-3C45-4969-BE62-F0E666F92F10.jpg (1000x750, 409.22K)

Why do you hate redheads lad

Very well sir, can you provide paintings of these monstrous brown skinned mermaids as evidence towards your claims?

I just dislike niggers and wish to see as few of them as possible. Optimally none.

Attached: 1656618342126.jpg (1125x1146, 494.08K)

how does she shit?

Attached: ariana grande mermaid🤔🤔🤔.webm (480x720, 2.63M)

I just hate niggers

niggers weren't in the carribean until we took them there
you are retarded

What does your AIDS-ridden lefty ass opinion have to do with the fact that your nigger fish is just culteral appropriation? Thought you faggots were against that?

Hey So basically I'm just gonna not like niggers..... UGH I know... It's just that I'm not gonna like them is all HAHAHAHAHRHAHAHA HARAHARHARH.

bad = ugly
good = beautiful
is a really really boring trope that's why hollywood casts serial killers as decent looking guys

Fish are like chickens, it all comes out of the same hole. This is political by the way

Mermaids are not sirena, faggot
Like faeries are not fate

Wrong
The original was probably a walrus,
so a nigger is the best choice and close to the real thing..

>you're a left because you didn't suck up 20th century Disney propaganda
wow, are amerilards THIS oblivious? I know that Disney cartoons were probably the only thing giving you happiness in your childhood, but you should grow up and stop treating those stories as a canonical religion

I base it on Ariel.
Nuff sed.

Little Mermaid is a Danish tale. Why are you appropriating their culture, shitskin?

The little mermaid is about keeping to your own place instead of invading spaces that are not suited for you. Thats why niggers kill whites, they need to secrefice blood to spoil soil like in nigger continent

>can you provide paintings of these monstrous brown skinned mermaids

Attached: FCGsFMFVIAAJPav.jpg (2048x1451, 477.59K)

>mermaids only existed in Denmark
american education moment

I personally like it whenever niggers blackwash white art because it's an admission from niggers that white creations are superior and the inferior nigger is incapable of creating anything interesting on its own. The best a nigger can do is take something white and paint it the color of shit, like a monkey. I don't know why any white person would be mad that niggers are admitting you are better than them.

>moving goal posts
Then make a movie that's not based on the Anderson's fairytale, faggot kike

>taking the bait
user...

>he's still doing it
>for free
I remember you from last night's thread. Get a fucking job, homo