[Redpill] White women are evolving

White women didnt start twerking or going to the gym to get big butts until blacks came around. There used to be a time when having a big butt led to being bullied for girls. Now? They want to be pawgs to filter out tiny dicked whiteboys. Africanization of europe is here. White men generally have small cocks and we all know white women are evolving to attract the darker races (growing bigger asses, fuller lips etc etc). White men can’t satisfy their own women anymore which is why they opt into dating Asians. It makes sense if you think about it.

The rise of dances such as "twerking" can also be observed in nature, like the bee dance, which is conveying the position of the flower relative to the sun and the hive. It really is over. Anytime I see a white woman with a thick body and good hips I immediately understand that she's made for BBC and that I don't stand a chance.

White women are evolving to have thick ass cheeks that small white dicks can't get through. We are going extinct.

White women are evolving to meet the needs of their breeding partners. A few decades ago, the ideal white female would be petite and frail to meet the needs of weak white men, but since white men are dying off due to weak genetics white women are beginning to create bigger thicker hips in order to take massive negro meat without suffering damage. Like I said, evolution!

Attached: evolution of the white female.jpg (1696x964, 825.67K)

Horrible post. You should kys

Sage and hit the report button

kek and
BUMP

Attached: zz45rtg.jpg (1080x1145, 204.59K)

Sage kys kike

Attached: 1660253773201161.gif (600x338, 3.83M)

>saged with an image

NIGGER

Attached: 1649546307817.png (813x636, 453.66K)

You will never get a white woman, Abdul. Kys

at least put some effort into your shitposts. Waste of a 3 day ban bruh

Wrong. It has nothing to do with white women evolving, but everything to do with the powers that be, taking the side of the migrant nigger instead of the side of the native. Women like confidence, ambition, success and aggression. All of those provide a sense of security, which satisfies their maternal instincts. Migrants have no souls, are overly aggressive and competitive. They likely have some form of ambition too, but that likely isn't about having a family and a respectful job. It's about banging as many women and getting as much gibs as possible. But it's an ambition they strive for nonetheless. So it makes them successful at it, especially since governments agree with their insane demands of getting free shit for nothing. It's not that whites can't compete. They aren't allowed to. Same as how a divorce functions. In the majority of cases the wife gets everything and the husband has to pay. It's all rigged. I dunno who benefits from depopulating whites. Not like Europe has any meaningful natural resources. The US is a different matter, I suppose. I guess it's about competition itself and being a threat. Those are sufficient reasons. Maybe China? Well, whatever.

yesterday I talked to the fattest brownest gypsy youve ever seen who said he comes from slovenia

he came to vienna to "make rap"

I nearly sharted myself from laughing tbqh

There are no more native Slovenes. We're all Albanians and we will fuck all of your women.

I wasnt trying to insult you, im just trying to reference the brown shit that you are referencing who are "ambitious and confident"

and I am in slovenia pretty often for business anyways, so umm drop the wewuz larp stableboy, I know youre white :)

black men are evolving into hashtags

Yes, Albanians are the whitest and purest of races. The progenitors of the Greek and Roman empires.

>which is why they opt into dating Asians
Sloppy work, Zhang. Pay more attention to the slips of the mind next time.

Attached: chiggers2.webm (480x328, 2.85M)

oh my god, so what you be saying is that I was laughing at one of the original brown slovenes instead!!! Feeling so ashamed rn

>Evolving
Back in the day we just called that a trailer wife.

They already have their "can't fit through a conventional door" starter set before the welfare baby fat.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 13.10.33.png (150x164, 39.48K)

If you can't get around a ban you should kys

/Thread

This shits already been debunked Jew nigger.

I hope the ghost of Steve Holmes skull fucks your Jewish mom too death.

Slide post, 1PBTID, sage in all fields.

op is virgin, doesnt understand sex mechanics
my wife has a 40inch ass and i have an avg 6inch peepee. i have no issue getting thru there. you just spread.

Attached: Screenshot_20220913_061455.jpg (1080x671, 165.95K)

So where do the jews fit into this demoralization post? Outside of being the ones posting it of course.

IT'S DERAILING TIME
CLICKETY CLACK DOWN THE TRACK (TO PAGE 10)

Attached: kekked.gif (640x831, 1.49M)

>DAS RITE!

Attached: U mad hwyte boi.jpg (468x721, 133.22K)