Reminder if you don’t drink raw milk and fresh spring water out of glass bottles, you’re ngmi

Reminder if you don’t drink raw milk and fresh spring water out of glass bottles, you’re ngmi

Attached: D1B9CB33-F7CF-4C3A-9076-AD2BAF1722DC.jpg (350x371, 26.36K)

This is American problem not world problem faggot.

Only in america can you get raw milk.
In europe if they catch you doing this you lose all your licenses

i only drink out of plastic because glass full of goyslop is too heavy

It’s actually really hard to get here too. I have to drive like 30 minutes to go directly to a dairy farm to buy it.

Kefir is the way

Bullshit, I used to buy straight from the farmer.
I just had to bring my own bottle with me

Raw milk? It's impossible to get that in most countries unless you go to the cattle farmer or your wife's tiddies. Neither which seems likely in today's climate.

>unless you go to the cattle farmer
Any Forums dreams of moving away from the degeneracy to a simpler life of the lands.
>or your wife's tiddies
Any Forums also dreams of a big tiddied waifu in real laifu too. Goth, muscle, tomboy, etc. Many internet flame wars fought over which is superior.

>Buying raw milk from the store instead of getting it straight from a local cow
Get on my level.

I don't mind the estrogen, it's too late for me anyway.

I hate this idea of running for the hills fight for what you believe in everyday stop being a coward,

The cheapest land in the country is dumping grounds for chemical companies as well as ideal spots for experimentation. You think anyone gives a duck what some heck says ?

>I hate this idea of running for the hills fight for what you believe in everyday stop being a coward,
I'm just stating an observation. People will be given a choice to be forced to fight back, or forced into submission. It is never forever either.

Sweden just found out that nearly all of their male zoomers are ultraconservative and extremely politically and societally active. If they continue this pattern, Scandinavia will likely exile anyone that is dark, even the half-breeds and quadroons. Sweden YES will turn into Sweden NO with their current populace in a few decades. It's not fast.

The United States is destined for war. The violence is a powder keg and they're kicking the bomb harder and harder as the horde tramples it underneath their feet. It was borne of violence, propagated it, and will die violently, and be reborn from violence.

Australia will be subjugated by the Chinese, because the political class cannot help themselves but to sell the future of Australia for fake inflation money. China will bleed the continent dry.

I'm sucking milk right out of the udder after pulling the calve from the womb myself.
if you dont AT LEAST do that then you ngmi.
this is the bare minimum it takes to making it

Demoralisation is the work of cowards and weaklings. You are a spineless rat and you spread your weak ideas easily behind a cloak of pseudo intellectualism. You are most likely one of those faggots that folded when they enforced the "jab".

Fuck, in Europe you need a license just to shitpost here don’t you?!

You guys taking it in wrong way, in the end it's about being able to drink unmodified milk, which is one of the greatest political issues to date. And it's becoming more and more difficult.

What if I only drink sour milk?

Why are these assholes using bots to spam raw Milk? What are their aims and goals? Flash pasteurization removes all the baddies without affecting taste and nutrients. Why the fuck would I drink raw Milk that can killed me?

>fresh spring water out of glass bottles
I have fresh spring tap water, but to be fair we're an exception in the country.

Attached: file.png (350x378, 97.44K)

next you'll be going on about how you simply HAVE to get a stainless steel drinks bottle made by a currently popular outdoors brand, you massive faggot.

In England I buy it from the farm perfectly legally. Though not in Scotland.

>Raw milk? It's impossible to get that in most countries unless you go to the cattle farmer or your wife's tiddies. Neither which seems likely in today's climate.

lol no.

>Why are these assholes using bots to spam raw Milk? What are their aims and goals? Flash pasteurization removes all the baddies without affecting taste and nutrients. Why the fuck would I drink raw Milk that can killed me?

hahaha, raw milk is fine. Stop being retarded.