Germany has no More AdBlue

Left. All the Market has been sold out. Very few is left.
Germany cant produce anymore because we dont have the Gas for the Production. Expect Trucks Breaking down next week. What a shitshow

Attached: 99115938-4BF7-42E0-B8BC-EBB2065CDA3B.png (1039x1353, 174.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agrarheute.com/management/agribusiness/duengerhersteller-skw-piesteritz-faehrt-produktionsanlage-597786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>. Expect Trucks Breaking down next week.
well of course I expect trucks to break down once a week, they were made in germany

germany gifted 10 tonnes of adblue to urine qeq
rest in piss

Can't you just reprogramme them so they don't go into restricted mode without AdBlue?

kek I knew it would happen one day when they made the PissBlue mandatory. Diesel engines used to run without it, I'm sure there are ways to bypass the system on these trucks

>Germany not having enough gas to function

Attached: 73E98289-D320-4513-BEBC-4E290F3A39FA.jpg (300x148, 18.96K)

I always knew this shit would be a problem someday but at least its good for the environnement right ?

Good enough to make it to Paris twice beur.

Attached: 1661795402272089.png (661x623, 546.8K)

Mix pee and water. That's all it is.

It's not a technical necessity, just a legal one. They'll just sweep it under the rug and let them drive without it, same how they decided they'll rather ramp up the coal burning than to leave our nuclear plants turned on or lift sanctions on Russia, kek.

Soon Germany will be the most polluted country in the planet.

modern diesel engines that use DEF (that's what it's called over here) "derate" (go into limp mode, can't go over 5MPH) without having DEF/AdBlue

>Good enough to make it to Paris twice beur.
Conquering berlin in a week is what france did, you needed hitler to take paris in 6, without an austrian germany is worthless

Just mix pee and water and put that in the DEF tank.

Urine is not plentiful enough in urea to substitute for adblue.

My tractor goes into a limp Mode untill its refilled

You can reprogram the ECU, some tuner garage can do it

Just piss in your tank

>Without a German, Germany is worthless
I agree Maghrebi.

>limp kraut gets a limp tractor
kek serves you right, stupid obedient cunt

That's a myth. And urine can easily be concentrated through simple evaporation.

lucky we make a surplus in Australia after moving the manufacture here due to our shortage 2 years ago.

cope, the austrofascists wanted nothing to do before hitler, and austrians wanted nothing to do with you after hitler got his ass kicked

>mandate every Diesel truck needs to have AdBlue because something something climate change
>sanction Russia, lose access to cheap gas to produce AdBlue
Germany really is run by absolute fucking morons

You don't need gas. Just pig pee.

WOLLT IHR DIE TOTALE POLLUTION???
JAWOHL!!!!

lmao. The Stickstofffabrik produces again! It will just take a week until gas stations will be delivered.

2 more weeks

China, India... are getting cheap energy from Russia. They will be able to produce things infinitely cheaper.

You have no idea how done Europe really is.

Attached: 16810512021554.jpg (720x898, 45.17K)

Time to gather with buddies to drink some beer, in beer hall.

SKW guys don't meme.

agrarheute.com/management/agribusiness/duengerhersteller-skw-piesteritz-faehrt-produktionsanlage-597786

But they say they warm up!

yeah, takes about 2 weeks