Anyone else getting slowly convinced by Islam?

Anyone else getting slowly convinced by Islam?

Attached: 1663038395050301.jpg (960x1280, 112.33K)

More like turbo convinced, but yes, count on me for me that.

imagine the smell

>Kraut with Stockholm syndrome

How cute

Ehh idk women being slutty is starting to die down because even chads are refusing to date women to dress like this nowadays, it's an unofficial red flag just like women with those one inch long claw nails. Everyone knows to avoid them and so the women get sad and get less slutty. I'm not that worried and I think only nigger women will still be dressing like this in 10 years.

I was already convinced.

Attached: 1662967222690382.jpg (1068x1912, 686.21K)

Attached: 1662981065413889m.jpg (1024x923, 45.21K)

>Say anons, are you slowly starting to get psyoped into our operation and accept our retarded ideology that we're pushing based on the old problem-reaction-solution system? Pleeeeaaase say you are! My handler will ass rape me with no pay or vacation if it doesn't work

No and I'd force my coom in both of those girls

Attached: Y3wZrMb.jpg (1536x1920, 475.05K)

>if you want your women to be virgins then you must have stolckholm syndrome
Cope harder, Insane cuck

Not really since islam is against tomboys

Attached: Charlotte .jpg (1200x675, 92.48K)

>Anyone else getting slowly convinced by Islam?

No, I'm not a pathetic insecure beta male with no backbone, principles or commitment. Nice try Mehmet.

Attached: at_least_theyre_not_kikes_5.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

>In Islam, women are virgins
Keep watching those Youtube videos, Tyrone.

too bad islam promotes racemixing. otherwise i'd be up for it, love to see fags and roasties seethe.

>same cuckistan memeflag pushing feminism
>implies its jewish to be against feminism
Fuck off, insane cuck

I think the world misunderstood modernization

>the Jew himself has arrived to promote feminism
Show us your horns, demon Jew

imagine her giant butt cheeks just enveloping your 3 inch wiener
fuuuug

They just needed to be married off when they were 15 instead of allowed to slut around.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-2000-0110-500,_BDM,_Gymnastikvorführung.jpg (800x600, 70.28K)

never pisslam.

>islam ki maa ka bhosda
>muhammad ki maa ki choot

No. You have to go back you filthy roach.

I'm slowly getting an erection

>telling the truth to ugly incels is femism
do polcels really?

all 3 of the Judaic religions do

Must be rough being a Christian in Israel. My condolences to you.

>if you don't like islam that means you like feminism!!!!

Attached: 1642827104899.jpg (876x1077, 111.5K)

Islam is right about women

Attached: 1662872092983335.jpg (600x713, 110.45K)

I'd fuck the one on the right for ten seconds before cumming inside of her then do it again an hour later.

Ironically the pic you posted displays biggest European sluts of 1930s

>You need Islam for this
It's time to stop posting.

>Anyone else getting slowly convinced by Islam?

Attached: purebred Teutonic stock.png (1028x801, 96.02K)

This is your race's fault nose nigger, no one else but you, got your ass handed to you for the last 2 thousand years and now you have found your way into the money scheme of it all and you had america and britain give you someone else's homeland because you couldn't get it done yourself. Well Karma is a bitch and you are going to keep paying for it for a long long time. Enjoy it while it lasts because you are going to have 2 billion people you are going to have to look over your shoulder. You, your children and their children will never rest easily all because you could share, you had to have it all!

Clearly you are a complete moron and cant understand shit due to your bullshit beliefs

I wont argue with you on your beliefs or mine

But at least we muslims dont film ourselves killing someone, yes, there is crime in the muslim communities as well, but in very low percentage rate than yours

And even when crime accurs, the one who did it dont go all happy about it

And even in fucking war we dont be all happy cuz we killed someone

so am an i and i think islam is for low iq sandnigger retards

*so am i

Don't argue with christcucks or amerlards poisoned by jew propaganda, they all think everyone in Islamic countries enjoys killing. No point.

Islam is the least appealing of all the world's religions. It doesn't seem spiritual and is soulless and has a very ugly aesthetic about it.

Attached: save their men.jpg (1024x474, 89.53K)