So who are we supporting again? I am confused right now

So who are we supporting again? I am confused right now.

Attached: Russia vs Ukraine.png (1280x2000, 5.77K)

Israel

Mexico, please send corn to make tortillas

I support violence in general

Ukraine. Because supporting Russia you won't be able to make glowies, bots, and shills seethe easily.

Whereas Russia's shills are NPCs that still have functional emotions and the opposite of the paragraph above.

You really wish to shilling for two jews or what, faggot?

Mexico is the most based country.
>murder your enemies in cold blood
>cheap land
>best food in the world
>manufacture drugs to ship across the border; know you're getting paid because FBI is the customer
>Procreate with the hottest latin women on the planet

What address do I send the corn to primo

Attached: image_2022-09-12_211842669.png (3549x2118, 314.27K)

Neither. The entire fucking thing's a psyop.

us

Then go back you filthy spic

Adolf Hitler

Attached: 768px-Hitler_portrait_crop_(colorized).jpg (768x1024, 85.15K)

Azov, and the Ukrainian people, and the white Russian soldiers, all being thrown into the meat grinder for Jewish oligarchs on both sides

Ukraine obviously. The faster they win, the faster putins gov falls, the faster russians live a better life.

The Current Thing.

I'm white, retard.
You expect me to fuck YOUR retarded inbred family full of women with green hair and

Attached: 1647641501838m.jpg (813x1024, 69.53K)

Russia is the worlds worst country and it deserves to crash and burn in extremely lulzy fashion. I am hoping for maximum lulz with all sorts of factions fighting each other for control after the war wrecks putin's legitimacy as ruler.

BRRRRRRRR

Putin improved life for Russians. They're the freest and wealthiest they have ever been.

neither, both sides are wielded by globohomo to cleanse the region of slavs for the future establishment of greater israel

I don't likebcorn tortillas. They break really easy
Flour is superior

Russia because fuck NATO

Also, seeing /chug/ committing mass suicide. Since that general is a mixed of bunkertrannies, /leftypol/, and shitskins.

Who wouldn't like seeing trannies tipping up the 41%, right?