Elective mastectomy is for everyone!

Do you have a right to have parts of your body removed whenever you want for whatever reason you want? Or only when the Ministry of Medicine decide that it's the best treatment for x disease?

Attached: 1662783113428369.webm (720x1280, 3M)

leave them alone

Attached: tfw i see another groomed tomboy.png (629x699, 274.76K)

Attached: 1660693690492626.png (962x1024, 426.25K)

that video is fucking disgusting
see the problem is social pressure
you're doing that shit to be accepted and feel some belonging not because of made up words like gender dysphoria or transgenderism, it's an obsessive disorder that if encouraged and allowed turn into self mutilation..
the thing with self mutilation is that it's irreversible, you can hate a tattoo, you can hate a piercing but cutting your boobs or dick will change your life forever!
Mike Tyson is a good example, when he was tattooed in the face people were freaking out but it was still mike right?
Now picture Mike trying to cut his dick off pretending he's a woman.
You see the thing?

I would rather watch 1 minute of drug cartels chainsawing peoples heads off than have to watch this webm again
Absolutely fucking disgusting

/thread

I've never really thought about how tits are a 10x attractiveness multiplier on women. I mean I like tits, but seeing so many titless women in the last few years really drives it home. Mental illness is really sad and disturbing.

Kek

man-made horrors

how do i exploit this to get my gyno removed for free?
>doctor i'm a woman
>leave, return 5 minutes later
>doctor i want to be a man again
a pair of zippertits to call my own

I say let the freaks permanently brand themselves so I can steer clear of them. They can re-dye their hair from skittles colors to something natural, cover up tattoos, and remove piercings, but nothing will ever bring their tits back. Not that I see the point of it anyway, every FtM has permanent bitch face and female frame.

Gas them all

>be 5/10 woman blessed with honking milk trucks
>become zippertit freak
>self-reduced to a 1
Many such cases

Attached: 1553372486962.jpg (468x895, 214.84K)

I don't understand, because I've had man tits since I was like 13.. and that shit has traumatized me because a man is not supposed to have tits. Why can't I have my tits chopped off?

Doctors who do this to the mentally ill need to be held accountable.

They have people committed if they harm themselves. Apparently all you need is a Jewish doctor to give a thumbs up and it's okay.

fpwp

God these types of trannies irk me more than anything. How can you go so fucking far with your LARP yet still prance around like you're still a bitch. Just look at these fags. They're posing and moving their hands across their body like the woman they are. Not even hyper flamboyant literal faggots act that fucking girly. Just look at these fucking mutants raising their arms above their head and slowly gliding their hand on their face. They're still so feminine that their very MOVEMENTS are female.
My pity for them is outweighed by how vile I find them.

Attached: 1370066468351.png (217x230, 119.03K)

Women wanting to be dickless manlets with a high pitched voice will never not be funny to me.

>dickless
au contraire!

Attached: 1563336127434.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

Remember this? They wouldn't remove his hands on request, so he forced them to do an amputation.

Attached: file.png (1656x1276, 1.81M)

STOP HATING FAGGOTS YOU ASSHOLES

Attached: 876r8674874r.jpg (2000x1333, 420.8K)

... god damn that is fucked.

Imagine all the lives that could have been saved if these so-called "doctors" had focused on doing heart and liver surgeries. Fuck clown world.

Attached: donotdo.jpg (613x710, 83.53K)

I think I'd rather take my chances than have any of those psychotic butchers performing heart surgery on me.

Attached: Dr Sidhbh Gallagher.jpg (1440x1800, 255.63K)