Eastern Christendom is an indispensable part of European civilization

Copts, Armenians, Assyrians, Syriacs and Maronites are more attuned to the spirit of Europe and Greco-Roman civilization that Swedes and secular Paganizers presently. They were shaped by Greece and Rome and remain loyal to their faith and values in spite of inconceivable persecution spanning over 1 millennium. Egypt and the Levant are more fundamental to European civilization and identity than Scandinavia. Eastern Christians are more meaningfully European than Masonic French republicans and Angloid secularist subhumans.

The Swedish far right is exclusively propped up by Assyrians for the simple reason that native Swedes have no values to fight for beyond the liberal consent ethics model of "let's just live our lives :) and also human rights"

Attached: 1661197216356195.jpg (1402x1308, 169.65K)

Fuck your mother, christcuck

Your edge is surpassed only by your enlightenment. I tip my fedora to you in a state of utter euphoria.

I'm Assyrian and I hate niggers jews and muslims

There are plenty of us in Michigan

go to bed yiannis, that's egypt on the left not finland

Retard.

I hate all of them and you're probably some albanian nigger living in my country

Drown in your own shit, you Albo fuck. Leave my country.

>Yawn

Ask me how I know you identify as an Atheist or a Neopagan and fixate on pagan antiquity in a nation where more than half of the population is Pontic (Laz Georgian), Arvanite (Albanian), Vlach (Romanian), Karamanlid (Turkish), and Cypriot (literally Levantine with no inkling of Greek blood but Hellenized since antiquity)

If you are Arvanite you are not Greek
If you are Pontic you are not Greek
If you are Cypriot you are not Greek
If you are Vlach you are not Greek
If you are a Pomak you are not Greek
If you are a Karamanlid you are not Greek

Most Greeks are still descended from Indoeuropean groups and hence "white", but nobody can convincingly LARP as an ancient Athenian.

Greek antiquity was impressive for its time but also morally depraved in accordance with the standards of the faith that came to define Greek culture after the 3rd century and determines modern western ethics. Greeks mixed with ancient Anatolians and other Indoeuropean groups since antiquity (Herodotus was half Phrygian on his father's side and in fact joined a nativist Phrygian revolt against Greek rule in his city despite being of Greek culture. Thucydides had Thracian royal admixture, etc) and initiated a gradual process of Hellenization encompassing the entire middle east lasting until the Arab conquests.

*half Carian, not Phrygian

>in a nation where more than half of the population is Pontic (Laz Georgian), Arvanite (Albanian), Vlach (Romanian), Karamanlid (Turkish), and Cypriot (literally Levantine with no inkling of Greek blood but Hellenized since antiquity)
These are the people who calls us mutts.

Attached: Greekicus Untermenschicus.png (1399x540, 85.03K)

Turkey is even more mutted, unironically.

Also the overwhelming majority of ethnicities that make up Greece are Indoeuropean "whites", the same is not true for Turkey.

Turkey has Slavic refugees who fled for Anatolia during the Balkan wars by virtue of being Muslim (at least 5% of the total population), Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Arabs, Laz Georgians (black sea converts), Circassians, central Asians, Iranians, native Anatolians.

>in a nation where more than half of the population is Pontic (Laz Georgian), Arvanite (Albanian), Vlach (Romanian), Karamanlid (Turkish), and Cypriot

Disgusting, you are not Greek and please leave. Didn't read the rest of your drivel.

I wish all lobotomites who worship antiquity owing to 19th century neoclassical brainwashing would die. You are the reason the vision of a renewed Byzantine empire of Greek culture and language encompassing the entire Rum millet was murdered in its cradle.

We are majority Turkmen, at least western Turkey is.

Attached: Turkey is majority Turkic.jpg (1716x1177, 278.29K)

Go back to Albania weirdo. I'm going to sleep now.

ur right. ignore the haters

>We are majority Turkmen

Haha good joke, mutt

That's what Vahaduo says, you can even compare it to ancient DNA. Ottoman Turks were 60% Turkmen, 40% Anatolian in fact. Turkmen DNA is less nowadays due to Slavic and Circassian migrations.