When did the liberal west fall in love with ugliness and inferiority itself?

When did the liberal west fall in love with ugliness and inferiority itself?
It seems like they gradually learned to accept that they wouldn't ever amount to anything of objective value according to any existing standard, and slowly succumbed to ressentiment to the point that they genuinely now believe that the rejection of beauty and value itself is the only possible value that has real worth
It's sad in a civilizational failure level way
Not even the Roman empire has ever collapsed in quite a sophisticated way as this i m o

Attached: FcaH7LJXEAcHmHF.jpg (900x885, 106.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5FCxMoh2_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The liberal west never fell in love with ugliness and inferiority. Rather, they embraced a more inclusive definition of beauty that includes a wider range of people and cultures. They also came to realize that standards of beauty are often arbitrary and subjective, and that everyone has their own unique beauty.

Attached: 1653317111647.webm (532x306, 2.35M)

>more inclusive definition of beauty
>standards of beauty are often arbitrary and subjective
There is no known standard of beauty in any culture in which the right of my pic in OP is equal to or more beautiful than the left of my pic in OP
There are many ways in which the people on the right are beautiful in their own way on their own without any relative comparison, but there isn't the slightest possibility that they can compare in beauty to the people on the left overall according to any known cultural standard of beauty, and this is simple objective truth
If you know of a standard of beauty in which right is equal to or better than left, please explain it in words if you can

Lothrop Stoddard published this 100 years ago. but you can trace it back to the Judeo-French Revolution

Attached: stoddard.png (1210x396, 114.71K)

Who do you think is easier to control by the government? The left image or the right image?

There's your answer. They want you fat, miserable and mentally ill because those sorts of people won't stop them.

I'm not even trying to claim that the people on the right are even particularly ugly
They are "hollywood ugly" at worst, which is why they ended up in the ad as opposed to many much uglier people of that same visual type
Nonetheless, I just don't see how you can argue that the modern left hasn't fallen in love with ugliness itself in the pursuit of inclusiveness. You twist yourselves into logical empretzelments in your pursuit of convincing people that ugliness is just as valid and valuable as beauty so that nobody has to feel inferior to anyone else in any way whatsoever
I've known many people who look like the people on the right who have many valuable traits outside of physical beauty that make them non-physically beautiful and valuable, and yet it's only the modern western liberal left that forces them to compete on superficial physical beauty with people who are objectively more physically beautiful and yet might lose to them along many other axes of social value that the current western left seems to be too dim-witted and culturally primitive to even be able to perceive
Your own supposed beneficiaries are victimized by your political mental disease

Attached: 2.jpg (850x1551, 699.65K)

I think they're not wrong but they're the victims of ressentiment as well. They were surrounded by an overwhelming horde of people who were fundamentally on tilt wrt life itself and had no values other than bitterness wrt their lot in life and hatred for people who had them better
It's entirely unsurprising that they grew to hate their inferiors and were consumed by their hatred to the point that they became creatures of ressentiment themselves
This particular phenomenon is pernicious beyond all human comprehension

Attached: 4.jpg (4041x2563, 1.12M)

It's not just the government though, it's a real social phenomenon. The left in the west seems to have fallen in love with abstract slogans from books to the point that they really believe that they absolutely must genuinely believe that the right of OP pic is equally or more beautiful than the left, or else they are in violation of a real ethical and moral standard that actually exists
Obviously no such ethical or moral standard has ever existed, but they must believe this or else their entire life's work is fully ruined
It's a disaster for them but it's also a disaster for all of us because they really have no meaningful incentive to stop ruining all of society until something is done about them, in exactly all of the worst ways that they predict and loudly proclaim that we will do to them if we ever gain political superiority over them
It's a real civilizational tragedy

Attached: aiart4.png (512x512, 624.14K)

when they put more blacks in movies and need to sell the movie

Attached: lJttgnKhB.jpg (1024x576, 157.85K)

Are you just camping new threads today?

>inb4 "you think that something must be done about the left because they think that ugly people should be accepted"
Something must be done about the left because they have rejected all existing social values to the point that they unironically harbor and protect literal child rapists
They are literally that bad
I will personally testify in any court you'd like to that effect, with names and everything, any time anybody asks
The sad thing is that by this point pretty much everybody knows a number of western liberal feminist women who have unironically raped children to the point that my own testimony would be redundant

Attached: sad-dog.jpg (450x300, 23.46K)

What happens when you look like the left, but you have the girlfriend on the right, sans tattoages? Asking for a fren

Frankly, feminism has no future in the west simply due to all of the child rape that the feminists have committed over the past few years, if for no other reason
By this point, now that all of this has happened, pretty much every single feminist woman in the west is going to receive the death penalty, and there is nothing that is ever going to stop me from advocating for that exact thing until the day I die
Many people also don't know about the unironic physical torture that happens to prisoners on death row on their way to the chair, which is just what will happen to all of them
Cheers, feminists

Attached: 809.png (381x242, 162.24K)

You're just a cuck in that case, sorry

>When did the liberal west fall in love with ugliness and inferiority itself?
Is it really liberalism though? I mean who funds this?

Underated.

Fascism is so good remember those vaxx mandates, because that is the feeling.

Its beautiful user

How so?

Attached: 1385119369_75e2b3d072_b.jpg (755x1024, 127.4K)

Me the ugly bearded muslim behind the fatty

Based, you might appreciate
youtube.com/watch?v=t5FCxMoh2_0

That's a lot of words just to tell us you are ugly, user.

It doesn't take funding to fall in love with ugliness if it makes you believe, in just the way you want, that ugly people deserve special privileges for being ugly and for no other reason
Most modern liberal ideas are of this form
Well not necessarily I guess if she's a good girlfriend, but if she's a liberal obviously you're a cuck because you could just fuck her anytime you want if you look like the left without having to deal with any of the gf related bullshit
Get a left gf if you are a left guy
>leaf
I honestly don't know what to do about all of the female child rapists in the left. There's so fucking many of them that there doesn't seem to be room in the federal prisons for them. Killing them in the streets is politically unpalatable, so it might have to be unironic camps for them and I can't actually think of a better solution
That's very few words to already reveal your cucked inferiority complex, user

Attached: aiart6.png (512x512, 725.52K)

>
I always thought feminism was just because women just needed a dick. Feminists are incels basically.

>Get a left gf if you are a left guy

I look like it. I probably am not what is implied by it, though. Meaning I am poor and without self-esteem.