Sweden uncucked

We're so back bros

Attached: screenshot 2022-09-12 kl. 23.42.27.png (1180x1056, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/video/watch/idOV426209092022RP1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Made for BGC

what does 'way to the right' mean here
do they mean deportations, or just reducing nonwhite immigration, or stopping it

Oh it means deportations

lol, nothing will change. NOTHING!

Sweden will make it trendy and ‘the thing to do’ and in a few years time, all the Swedish TikTok’s will be doing Infograph’s on immigration in Sweden

>even by european standards

???

>You can have any democracy you want, as long as it's leftist.
glad yo see you back, Stavros

There is no hope for Sweden. Enjoy your gun crime (largest in EU), rape capital (because looking at a woman is rape) and grenade attacks. Once the rot spreads to IKEA and Volvo, it'll all be over

>the right wing is not far left
no shit
thank God it isn't

Attached: screenshot 2022-09-12 kl. 23.46.40.png (1214x910, 1.33M)

it means they are basically American democrats.

She's indeed made for Big Guatemalan Cock

MORE PROFIT TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH AND NO REDUCTION IN IMMIGRATONS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Women will lead the way

I will come and spend all my money there, I don't have a drop of Hispanic in me, Godspeed, I want to wave as the boats take them back.

Sheep just follow the herd, who woulda thunk it

Don't fuck this up, I guess. Although, I suspect the EU won't like this: I mean, what are they gonna do about immigrant children born in Sweden with only Swedish nationhood? The only real solution is the final one.

>I suspect the EU won't like this
Nah, they will just look away.

none of the above. it would be racist and anti-capitalist.

Attached: 20220627_132103.jpg (720x910, 233.88K)

Is the next Hitler going to be a Twink Swede? We should settle Jews on their home planet Saturn this time.

This is the redemption arc I always believed in. Please deport many people ASAP so people over here cannot point to you as an example of how things should work.

Just because leftist kikes and retards think or wants you to think that they are right or extreme or anything of the kind does not make it true
In fact very little will change
Come back in another ten elections and then maybe it's a different story

>elected a bunch of women
yeah guys we did it! they're based, we swear!
S W E E D E N
W
E
E
D
E
N

Y E S
E
S

>final solution
Oh, stop it, Nigel!
I can only get so hard.

way too many women there. they gonna cuck out and don`t do anything

Kek'd hard, how is life in the jungle?

I'm really happy for you guys. Congratulations!

it means they're giving tax cuts to billionaire businesses and money to israel

LET'S FUCKING GO

THIS IS THE ONLY SHIVER OF HOPE I HAVE LEFT IN THIS WORLD

Attached: 1633674997441.png (832x868, 184.74K)

Never mind: the show is over
reuters.com/video/watch/idOV426209092022RP1

They fall for it every time

The far right in sweden is like a moderate democrat here.

I can't wait

>we were actually always nazis, we were just pretending to destroy this country before

I opened yle (our public broadcaster and globohomo media) and the top voted comment (99,9% the comments are from super woke retards) was something like
>Sweden finally woke up but it was already too late

even liberals think you guys are done for already and you cannot be saved and the ethnic replacement has gone too far

Attached: c004ed69a9673c1a.jpg (1000x707, 182.76K)

Yeah exactly I thought they always say Europe's center is far left of America

Italy is about to flip
Germany is going to be (lol) rough for you politically after the winter.
France was sending Intel to Russia about Ukraine

Boooooo.hooooooo.

>even by European standards
What?

So is Sweden going to actually give Erdogan those Kurds he wants for acceptance into NATO now?
Will they even continue with the application?

jesus christ i want to beat that girls face in

Nothing they say means anything
They just thought it sounded good.

>I mean, what are they gonna do about immigrant children born in Sweden with only Swedish nationhood? The only real solution is the final one.
Sweden made changes in law 2015 that refugees cannot get permanent residency (and because of that no citizenship) unless they have a job
so right now Sweden could potentially deport hundreds of thousands of non-whites if they would choose to. EU couldnt do shit

Except for the part where they want to greatly limit immigration. But yeah, sure, SD are just democrats. Yeah, lol no.

So many nigger lovers in Sweden have been murdered by niggers that they are starting to lose elections.

Attached: 1570640180496.png (845x639, 247.41K)

Imagine the smell. Wishing I was in there.

Does this mean Sweden is gonna cool now? I have a friend who lives near Gothenburg and wanted to visit.

Great. Let them die. There couldn't be a better ending for their pathetic lives. Fuck them.

Don't celebrate yet. If some of the smaller parties shift sides then they lost.

>what does 'way to the right' mean here
Oh no, it's not literally Hitler so it's a massive failure.

>bunch of areas are so hostile the police literally cannot enter them for fear of their lives
>these areas have completely different laws to sweden
>bunch of globohomo shit is completely destroying the coutry
>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST VOTE SOMEONE WHO COULD FIX THIS! THE MUSLIM SHARIA LAW ZONES ARE PROGRESSIVE!

Based Guacamolean bro

I hope they enjoy the rich people getting richer and them getting poorer.
All while even more foreigners, yay capitalism

Deus vult!

God speed user, may you be the beacon of light that guides the way for Europeans!

Attached: What We Fight For.jpg (1101x645, 166.77K)

Europeans knew immigration was a mistake way back in 2014. I have a literal faggot uncle in Berlin and even he was talking about how Berlin collapsed into a shithole. I wonder how bad it is now

majority of zoomers voted for them
anti immigration and they allegedly have "nazi roots"
whether this is true or retarded is unknown

majority of zoomers voted for the "far right" party so it's not too late
the demographic replacement isn't complete, they can still turn it around

Good job bros, I hope it's not too late though. You're gonna face every towelhead going "shitsracist" and chimping the fuck out on the next weeks.

I live in a small shithole town with 10 000 people. Whenever I go outside I see more shitskins than whites. It is very bad.

>tfw you will live to se Zoomer girls shaking their tits on tik tok while laughing about mass deportations

Attached: F7F4EF3D-377A-4953-967B-96449BBAC444.jpg (639x766, 80.35K)

Shit, that would be based. If Sweden starts the movement of deporting the nog/mudslime, we'll have to admit that the Swedes are the master race.

We don’t like you degenerate, seek help.

Some country is going to fight back against this madness, good to see it is Sweden making the attempt