OK I've tried to tell you morons on the right this before but you people are just stupid

OK I've tried to tell you morons on the right this before but you people are just stupid.

If you dislike this, you can go and take market research surveys and these shit capitalist corporations will even pay you for them. You can make money (since I know most of you are unironically on disability and still voting rightwing) and have your voice heard by these corporations. You can tell them "please don't put niggers in my movies" or whatever it is that your rightwing brain is upset about

It's not a "jewish conspiracy"
It's not "corporations are leftists"

Corporations are not "leftists". "Leftist" means you don't believe in private industry, so you don't believe in corporations. You are Earth's stupid people here and on the rightwing, so basic shit like this you just can't grasp

ALL they're doing is sending out market research surveys and people in key target demographics are answering, and the answers they're getting back are politically correct answers, and answers from young people who are very diverse demographically in America and don't share your racist views

So you can go take these surveys with Amazon and a bunch of other services that do this. They pay you like 2 bucks an hour or something I dunno I mean it's not a fortune. But you can write to the movie companies "Please don't put nigger lesbians in my movies" or something.

I dunno. I've done them years ago and I put "please put more black lesbians in your movies for diversity and representation" because I wanted to troll the right and because I know that sort of stuff ultimately has the effect of turning the right against corporations and capitalism. Which as a Marxist is something I support and am trying to accomplish

Attached: the little mermaid.jpg (1200x675, 64.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/xcek0b/black_parents_on_social_media_are_sharing/
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean they're just trying to make money. Understand that. And you people are dumb as fuck for real for thinking it's a "political conspiracy". They're literally just looking at market research survey data. So go have your voice heard and get paid to do it as well I dunno. Make a few extra bucks on top of your disability check I dunno, maybe it will help you out in your lives. Also for what it's worth on the left we're trying to pump up your disability checks and especially the asset limit, but republicans are blocking us from doing that, so you should stop supporting republicans

Because I mean there's an asset limit on one of the common disability programs that's like basically making people stay trapped in poverty and trapped on that program. And republicans refuse to raise that asset limit so people can actually GET OFF welfare. That's the irony. So we're trying to change that but republicans won't. That's off topic though. I'm just saying, I know many of you are disabled so you can make a few extra bucks doing this, and make your racist views heard to corporations

See? Leftists are nice people. I'm trying to help you out

this is not political

> ... and then *sniff* (((t..they))) made the made the fish woman black *sniff*

Attached: 1662512183497657.gif (769x765, 319.95K)

Sorry didn't read your cope post.

Attached: wokey woopsie.jpg (1557x638, 110.57K)

You know what bro? I don't care. I'm not a rightwinger. If you read my OP you'd see it wasn't remotely from a rightwing perspective. I'm just saying, these morons don't understand it's not a "jewish leftist conspiracy" it's just their own idiotic capitalist profit-incentive working against them. We, as leftists, are the ones who warned them for decades that a society run only for profit would eventually abolish their culture, traditions and values that they hold so dear, along with their humanity, individuality, sovereignty

It's not a "cope post" it was legitimately to try and help you and other people like you. Honestly

No.

Noooooo....

ITS A COPE POST.

You are coping.
The stats, money, science, and rationality is on my side. Learn to read a chart faggot.

It's cool OP we already have the solution. Disney execs are about to shit themselves.

Attached: 1663016950632390 (1).webm (960x480, 1.75M)

That chart is due to the whole market being off, not something unique to Disney, but my my post wasn't a "cope post" dude. I wrote some shit to try and help you idiots, and explain to you how things like this happen, and even give you some tools to change it if you dislike it and turn a little profit in your ultra sad lives as you do it

Don't care. Not watching a movie for kids about nigger mermaids. Kek.

The responses to this thread are real proof that rightwingers are completely fucking irrational and illiterate, and can't even read a simple OP before they reply to it

Why is the little mermaid a nigger?

Maybe people just don't care as much about childrens movies full of nigger mermaids as you do. Maybe most posting here about this tard movie is just shitposting.

What is that, the Downs syndrome filter?

Why are there still racialized white niggersin the world?

No that's not the answer. You're literally THE people who are the ONLY people on this Earth who care and get assmad if Disney puts "niggers" in it's movies

awww shiieeet you're retarded again. That's strike three retard, i'm done with this dumb thread.

Attached: idiot.jpg (1048x631, 106.64K)

Quite right user. I mean, I don't get this people who are like

>Loves free market
>Becomes pissed off bc corporations realize they profit when they look "inclusive"

I'm not mad. I don't give a shit. Fill every movie with niggers for all I care. What I'd really like to see is a WW2 movie featuring all niggers, that would be hilarious.

>as a Marxist

Attached: 1586195513411.jpg (496x498, 64.53K)

>woke-media deepfake correction
This is a potential billion dollar industry.

OP is a fucking moron. The left/right dichotomy doesn't mean shit anymore. Quit playing with gradeschool political spectrums. People who use the terms right and left disgust me.

All that matters is genetics and race/ethnicity. Life is a war for resources and a war for racial domination. This will never change. All that matters is identity and YES "leftists" use corporations to achieve their aims.

Those are energy stocks, moron, due to the price gouging that's been causing the inflation that you on the right whine about but won't stop with price controls or windfall taxes

No you are mad. You do give a shit. You're literally THE people who get mad about this and give a shit about this, and your posts are perpetually assmad. So stop denying it

All we want is for property ownership to be attainable to everyone, not just the rich

This deepfake shit has to get a little better to be lovely enough.

Are you really trying to say left/right dichotomy doesn't mean shit because you're obsessed with race/ethnicity instead of worrying about how you're going to pay next month's energy bill?

Wokes and supremacists have no real worries and are mostly kids in mama's basement.

First day here or something? Any Forums is not a monolith, there are all sorts of people here, including (You). Personally I don't care. I think it's funny. By cramming their retarded race ideology into everything, they make people more racist. Which I assume is their end-goal.

But then again, who gives a shit about Disney and the garbage they produce these days. They've been garbage for a long time and only retards watch anything they shit out.

my king

Attached: 1661846546523287.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

>due to the price gouging that's been causing the inflation
price gouging isn't causing the inflation moron, you commies and your nonsense. I bet you think it's gouging for a gas station to charge above normal rates during a storm.

Attached: 1652726459447.jpg (450x311, 70.27K)

>little turd

"the left right dichotomy doesn't mean anything" This is just nazi rightwing propaganda. Half of the time it's directly funded by the GOP when you hear it, like when you hear it on Fox News. It's just absurd retarded bullshit

You're either going to have universal healthcare or not. You're either going to have your industry privately owned by rich people, or publicly owned by The People. You're a complete utter moron and the only reason you all say this is to try to con people into voting for the GOP on social issues

>It's not a "jewish conspiracy"

Attached: black owns disney.jpg (1242x2145, 576.07K)

Kek. This fag thinks there a difference between the choices in the US two-party state. Hahahaha.

You just posted the stock surges of energy companies that happened during 2 quarters of successive economic downturns driven by inflation, moron. Inflation driven by their price gouging, which Biden tried to stop and you republicans stopped him from stopping it

That's just rightwing republican propaganda. Their new trick is to try to tell their Fox News viewers and morons like yourselves "there's no difference between the two parties" so that idiots will vote for republicans on perceived social and cultural issues

If you want your energy bill fixed rally in the streets to stop helping the Ukraine. The power plant at Zaporizhzhia is ready for a mlet down at any minute. That war is not left/right. It is a civilizational war for resources. All NATO is trying to do is destroy Russia at any cost. I hope they nuke Madrid and Toronto

Yeah, when I was a Marxist, I used to say such garbage to myself too.

I don't even know what your point in that screenshot would in relation to everything being a "jewish conspiracy". Like the thoughts you people have are so disorganized and out of the realm of reality that sane people can't always follow them, sorry. That's your capitalism. That's your economic system that straight white christians support, and which jews and gays and all of the people whom you hate generally dislike

>voooooooooooooooooooot
It makes more of a difference in this world if you eat at Burger Kang instead of McDonal or vice versa.

Attached: freedom_aint_freed.jpg (780x766, 116.77K)

No one cares about your fake fucking biography

they do this simply to shut out any criticism of a movie that has no reason to be made.
>didn't like the movie?
>you're a nazi incel racist transphobe xenophobe etc...
and all of the disney owned media outlets and news outlets (there are literally dozens) will run with this exact story when this dogshit movie inevitably gets the dogshit reviews it deserves.
that's at least a big part of it.

Little Seamonkey, not ibterested

Like I said, that's literal republican propaganda. Your strategy, at this point, is to try to propagandize Americans that democrats don't support leftwing economic issues (which is insane because we all do and econ issues are the only issues we care about) so that they'll vote for republicans "because republicans say funny things" or "because republicans are the sort of people who you'd wanna go have a beer with" or "because republicans are more pro-white" (even though that is in no way true and is just propagandistic rhetoric)

>Like I said, that's literal republican propaganda. Your strategy, at this point, is to try to propagandize Americans that democrats don't support leftwing economic issues (which is insane because we all do and econ issues are the only issues we care about) so that they'll vote for republicans "because republicans say funny things" or "because republicans are the sort of people who you'd wanna go have a beer with" or "because republicans are more pro-white" (even though that is in no way true and is just propagandistic rhetoric)
PS basically the republican propaganda has degenerated into "ackshually, democrats are just as evil as us! so vote for us because we say funny things like there are two genders!"

If you're so genius why are you here with the retards? You're probably some limp wristed faggot that got cucked by Chad trads but you'll pretend to be the bigger person that's grown up by throwing us a brilliant winning move. Go fuck yourself you dipshit faggot cunt. No one cares about your gay surveys.

>The reason they're putting NIGGERS in movies is because more people want to see NIGGERS in their movie!
>It's almost like the White population is declining and Corporations are starting to cater more toward the rising NIGGER population
Yeah we fucking know you retarded libshit. Go kill yourself.

>Black parents on social media are sharing heartwarming videos of their children seeing a Black actress as ‘The Little Mermaid’ for the first time; Halle Bailey playing the title role, says she wants little girls just like her to know they're special... and should be a princess in every single way

reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/xcek0b/black_parents_on_social_media_are_sharing/

>market research surveys
Can you really make money in these jobs, I've seen them on line.
I had a business before covid, it's fucked now I need to work but the thought of working a shit job is killing me.
Can you really make money filling in surveys?

They've simply hit the downside of "Consume and get excited for new product". They don't have anymore new product. Disney, everyone for that matter no longer wants to take any risks with anything not a proven success but they've already got all their classic films in perfect Blu Ray cannot get any better definition and out on streaming so they aren't making money off them anymore. And they can't just reanimate their classic films since most of the people and talent involved are dead and none of the current crop is capable of that kind of stuff. So Live Action unnecessery remakes are their only option to get more product out of their already finished franchises.

>or "because republicans are more pro-white" (even though that is in no way true and is just propagandistic rhetoric)
Damn right. Republikikes are just as anti-white and gay as demokikes.

>PS basically the republican propaganda has degenerated into "ackshually, democrats are just as evil as us! so vote for us because we say funny things like there are two genders!"
Now you're just being retarded. Republifags love homos and trannies and all that shit too. Zognald Bumpf couldn't get on stage without constantly saying how much he loves niggers and faggots. That kike-loving faggot should be right up your ally.

>fake

I suggest you look into the problem of Marxism;s flawed assumptions on human nature. But, here I'll send you in the right direction: youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8

It is indeed a war for resources. I support Russia and I think EU is governed by imbeciles who serve the US. None of this shit is related with race.