Future predictions

Since Russia and CCP are falling at fast pace, Ukraine will win and Taiwan won't be invaded who do you think will become the 2nd global power and gain the role of "big bad guys" while USA is falling apart and what other major war will happen?
My guess most if we look at the cultural and economic factors
>Eurasian Union and a brand new Cold War between Western Capitalists and Eastern Capitalists
CCP falls and the current government of China gets replaced with a similar one of Taiwan, because of the liberal pressure and corporatists interests Japan, South Korea and Chinese republics will form their own union similar with EU where Russian republics, Central Asian nations and some European nations will join too tired of globohomo. Potential wars will be in Russia, certain Chinese regions especially against land thirsty poos.
Maybe
>Commie waves
Just like after WW1 and nations becoming 2 sides on democratic one commie
>Islamic Union
Certain Islamic nations will seek their own path with their own ideals forming an union against the views of foreigners and seek to blackmail Western states with resources.
Less likely but Impossible
>African Union
A giant bannana republic that's 2nd world power just because of their resources and manpower but will be mopped.

Attached: Miao.png (248x442, 203.36K)

>Less likely but not Impossible
Fuck

I think Russia is going to win it all.

Asians are disgusting and men that lust after them are even worse

Attached: Yellow Fever.webm (576x1024, 914.26K)

Yeah they will win the status of total losers and the name of Russia will become a slang of weakness and incompetence

Not at all, depends which Asian you're talking about, anything SEA is pretty much low tier, Korean brick faced women are low tier, certain Chinese subgroups are low tier while Taiwanese, Han and Japanese are top tier

It's still too early to say that Ukraine will win. The war will go on for longer. Personally, I think it'll end in a stalemate, similar to the Korean War, with both sides claiming "victory" in some way.

China is internally FUCKED. China only has 2 options now: 1) Invade Taiwan. 2) Become insular, like North Korea. #1 is only a possibility, but #2 is an inevitability. At least 5 decades of suffering is waiting for the Chinese people, if not more.

Not too early, with 5803 pieces of equipment lost, tens of thousands of soldiers dead and african tier economy with no big relevant companies Russia is doomed to lose even if they take over whole Ukraine. They won't be able to rebuild Ukraine nor their economy and military, Ukrainians won't be the only butthurt ones but also the Russians because of the fall of their living standards and shit will hit the fan ugly for Russian government if not for existence of Russia.

If Russia had a bit better economy and less military losses they could win, but the way they are now they're doomed to lose no matter what. All of those losses are worth billions and so are the damages done to Ukraine

Nobody. All the other white countries are pro-American already and a non-white enemy would be racist.

kill yourself predditors. Join the 41%

Russia is not a player by itself, even in ww2 is was funded and strenghtened by america with massive money and equipment.
Russia is trouble only when fully supplied by the jesuits.

This will happen again when japan gets too strong.
US will betray japan and join russia and china, again.

Russia is going to use tactical nukes in Ukraine. Expect this in the next 72 hours.

Listen Kim.
We're not going anywhere.
Settle down

Wokeness will consume the Anglosphere over the next decade. Everyone seems to think it has reached its peak, but it's just getting started. The George Floyd Riots were a significant turning point in American history. They marked the end of heritage America and the beginning of an identity-based hierarchy based on utopian magical thinking and bolstered by the union of government, corporations, and technology.

Attached: The end of America.jpg (1660x934, 301.49K)

Kek. This is the average bug chaser that post chinkess on pol

MFW Vietnamese

Attached: pepe-dead.gif (498x498, 574.39K)

Dumb chink. Han Chinese women are low tier. Don't be fooled by Douyin filters, retard.

We will go somewhere, it's a must
mfw half korean half japanese

Attached: 23.png (499x710, 183.36K)

>mfw half korean half japanese
No you're not. You're a chink.

Alternatively, South Asia will grow stronger. Some of the fastest growing economies are in that region.

you can both live in the cage under my bed

No, I think Russia is just going to plain win and I think they will be the next sole world power.

>Since Russia and CCP

not even close.

>Europe

has no energy. 28million expected to die this winter.

>Africa

Colonizing Europe & America

>America

Civil war, most will be dead within the next 5 years

What?

>Russia and CCP are falling at fast pace
>WE DID IT, REDDIT!
>I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY
kek
these posts make your NATSOC dreams look feasible

Attached: nintendo-switch.gif (412x242, 88.27K)

give it 15-20 years. it will be russia again, just with a different flag

Russia lose, Ukraine win Eastern ueropean white 1488 super powa.
Chyna lose, India win Asian supa powa numba wan.
Usa lose, Israel win Middle eastern supa powa invade ukraine nEw Khazaria supa powa
Europe lose, Afrikka win WAKANDA supa powa
What about my predictions?

free room and board and estrogen