Ukraine special operation completed, like it or not, it was a complete success and NATO lost...

Ukraine special operation completed, like it or not, it was a complete success and NATO lost. Now Russian military can go home victorious.

>Demilitarisation of Ukraine
check
>Denazification of Ukraine
check
>Deindustrialisation of Ukraine
check

Attached: specialoperation.png (593x886, 724.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IsseiUzuki/status/1569404947078291456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow - only cost USA 999 zillion dollars

>losing is actually winning

Lmao it’s like the Floyd riots all over again this board is pathetic

a decent price to pay to destroy russia

I've just got a 15 grand leccy bill, sling ur hook u cunt.

I think they are trying to shorten the front line and prepare for winter. They aren't going anywhere imo. I could be wrong though.

We left more equipment to the Taliban then we’ve sent thus far to Ukraine. And Russia is losing and third worlders are mad and it’s funny

I don’t see how falling back across your own border shortens the front line; it just moves it into your own territory.

This is what winning looks like.

Attached: 1630339515513.jpg (699x485, 34.1K)

>Mariupol
successfully evacuated
>Snake Island
successfully liberated
>Kherson
successfully feinted

Ukraine cannot stop winning.

Attached: average generals.jpg (1200x900, 727.94K)

Fail from geometry 101
This most likely. Russians cant battle in winter. Most likely they hibernate and just keeps the gains they have now. They wil dig in deep.

>three new armored brigades
>enough captured Russian equipment to equip two more
>10000 NATO-trained ukrainans coming online to man them
>a single brigade routed every Russian and Donbabwean defending Kharkiv, including the 4th Tank Guards, official defenders of the Kremlin
>Ukraine is close to having 5 of these
>demilitarization
Hans, c'mon, take the (you) and leave

Ukraine is never going to attack russia, both russia and ukraine know that.

Because if Ukraine decides on crossing the border, war would be declared and it would not end well for Ukraine. Russia calls this a special military operation and legally can't commit their whole army to the fight. If war is declared, they can bring in a lot more men. They could also mobilize and bring in a fuckload more men.

Winter is actually a great time to attack. The hard frozen ground is perfect for tank mobility.

twitter.com/IsseiUzuki/status/1569404947078291456

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-12 15-32-29.png (550x606, 125.29K)

Yeah ok. Do you have a yellow beauty pageant sash?
Russia has awed the world with their military might the last 6 months. We are all so scared of the bear leaving it’s cave n’stufd

Its the men freeze their ballsacks and lil' weiners off so they dont attack.

Also, its kind of pain in ass to try to get diesel motor s running on winter.

no need to cross the border for counter-battery fire and smoking ammo dumps

>Do you have a yellow beauty pageant sash?
I'm simply not as retarded as you, I know what ukraine could and couldn't do in this situation.

Pretty sad the Russia army is defeated by mercenaries, but then Wagner is the only functional part of the Russian military right now it seems.

which is getting covered by the government

speak like an adult, dog

Okay, well they’re hitting targets in Russia proper a lot right now, and have been for a while…and Putin does nothing

Their ground forces are close to two million men. Do they have two million men in Ukraine? Do they have one million men in Ukraine?

Really though... Ukraine was sitting around for six months getting their shit pushed in every single day, slowly, but still losing ground more than they were ever taking ground.

Then suddenly they're able to organize a full offensive in the Donbas stronger than the Russians ever could there? Something had to change for that to happen... all those Ukrainians getting bombed every day for six months didn't just get up and decide "lets start pushing now".

Either
>large amount of skilled mercenaries not from Reddit
>NATO ground forces actually operating in Ukraine despite Russia's warnings of nukes
>the Ukrainians being trained in the UK finally got deployed back to Ukraine
or
>Moloch was raised from his ancient sarcophagus in Tel Aviv and flew with his demonic wings to the Donbas after a summoning ritual of the ancient Khazarians by Zelensky to enlist his aid of demonic monsters in order to take back Ukraine

Desperate cunts. Kill yourselves. Russia is finished. Completely exposed. Putin will be assassinated and buggard like Gaddafi.

Wagner is their only functional semi modern infantry fighting force
Russian artillery is fine, and the only thing keeping them in the fight
but their complete and utter lack of a skilled, trained, and modernly equipped infantry force is so so glaring

They cannot attack.
You need Infantry to attack
They have Wagner and a few Chechens
that is all.

me, an American civilian has over Russian infantry:
>a more functional and modern combat rifle
>Weapon optics of any kind
>more modern combat uniform/camo
>Better NVG and thermal
Give me 2 months of training and im Russian SOF

I know, Putin is holding back because of 5d chess and for the troll lulz. And burning all his gas at the wellheads is good for Russia, same as waiting until the beginning of the muddy season to attack was pure genius.

Vatnigger shills in damage control mode.
I don't think Putin would survive pulling out now. It'd would also mean failing to win the war for Donbass. Not being able to "liberate" DNR/LNR is rather embarassing.

Russians will have even worse moral in winter. If motivation is bad now, imagine how bad it´s gonna be in the winter. They are finally realizing they cant beat Ukraine. A country with more motivation and more soldiers and endless western support. Russia coud defeat Ukraine only if they went all out, but they are not gonna do that.

>a decent price to pay to destroy russia
Russia is doing business like gangbusters right now htough

>Russian artillery is fine
If it was fine they wouldn’t be buying North Korean shit out of deep storage.

They giving Romans in the back? Topkek.

I thought the TA only works weekends and Tuesday nights. Don't do this on your own time, m8.

With North Korea and Iran?

I've said this in many threads
and Russians agree with me

Russia is both retarded and playing 5D chess
Russia is a bipolar bitch
who never gets her shit right, but never fully falls off either
If you have low expectations of Russia, she will surprise you and catch you off guard
if you have high expectations of Russia, you will be let down and dissipated every time

In Russia all victory is pyrrhic

true true. their armor failed because the infantry/personnel trusted to manage it was poor

it is fine
it is slaughtering Ukrainians
it is cheaper than fancy NATO artillery
and doing the job
Cheap drones are as effective as multi million dollar fancy GPS bullshit

lol russia is such a failure. hilarious

My digis are undeniable

do you honestly think ukaren is going to attack putter? why would they, what would be the end goal? do you want a proxy war that Israel would benefit from, because it sounds like you do goy.

Or Russian's focused their troops to counter the offensive in Kherson that was in every media out there. In silence Ukraine moved troops to Harkova and prepared to attack there, completely surprising the few untrained conscripts who were assigned there.
It's very logical and doesn't need any demons or special forces.

>day 1,407 of a 2 day Barbarossa

Attached: RIP.jpg (600x878, 255.58K)

I don't think we're going to be able to get good optics on this offensive for another week. It was a very fast push with a lot of casualties, and it reminds me of russias quick gains at the beginning of the war which didn't stick. If the Ukrainians can keep this up and push deeper for another 7 days I think Russia is exposed. I think if Russia pushes back and regains some territory, that will end up being the lines well both of them dig in for winter.

Everything is fine. Russia is importing cheap weapons from the third world instead of exporting them there like they used to do, but that’s actually a good thing!

Fucking bootlicking scumbag. Your time will come soon.

its amazing this is all the cope you have left, going back to the second world war.
it doesnt change anything. russia is still losing RIGHT NOW
faggot

Boy, you really keep it subtle with your manipulation strats don’t ya?

Ukraine never got its shit pushed in; they always withdrew orderly to prepared positions after grinding Russian metal and men that Russia can't replace.
Compare with Kharkiv - after Ukraine broke the front lines, the next prepared position Russia had was the previous Line Of Contact in *fucking Luhansk*.
Ukraine hasn't taken the other bank of the Ostil because they want to soften Luhansk first - otherwise it's all free real estate up to Starobilsk