Why do non white girls hate white boys so much?

>Grow up with mixed group of frens
>All my non White frens lust after white girls agressively and sometimes they succeeded.
>Try to talk to qt Latinas and they tell me they dont date white boys.
>Never hear a white girl say anything like that ever.
Why does this happen? Why dont non White girls consider dating a white boy as an option

Attached: 1DF6015E-3F82-403D-ADE6-740963220EA5.jpg (750x706, 473.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_blvck_mind/status/1567028435922599937
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tsundere

Attached: 79287b794f00ae24dc17c47341271efbabe5913701d4013956917ac070907c11.jpg (236x177, 11.31K)

None of that is true and you shouldn't race mix anyway

Attached: 1662804208039942.jpg (400x400, 33.38K)

>Try to talk to qt Latinas
You’re not supposed to show any interest in them.
You’re supposed to maintain the friendships with the people linking you together. So you will both be around at the same time. But never actually talk to the latinas.

Then while at a mutual party and drunk that’s when you share a moment for the first time and you smash.

Did your father not teach you how to play a white character or what’s up?

It’s like you’re trying to do melee damage as a mage in wow classic

She’s property of bbc, how does it feel white boi to know you’ll have to settle for a 2/10 if you can even land that. More and more girls crave and demand bbc and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Because they have no tail.

Attached: 1647569282671.jpg (1659x2048, 340.44K)

>they tell me they dont date white boys.
Boys sure. Men yes. She'll call you papi as you fuck her into the bed and fuck the shitty genetics out of her. Don't tell your white girlfriend obviously, she's marriage material.

She got boned by Hunter Biden. I'm convinced.

Literally not true, women like anything that's a novelty, from my own personal experience Latinas like White Guys with beards because South American men don't have beards

Asians and Latinas absolutely crave White men and are desperate to breed with them. It might just be you.

Attached: FZ8Ll9OagAA3enO.jpg (1170x1759, 208.67K)

> try to talk
Bitch. That’s your first mistake. You control the conversation or you’re a beta. She needs to wow you, not the other way around.

She probably thinks you’re a white liberal who loves diversity and shit.

how long are you posting threads like this? 5 years now? no matter how many times you post this it wont make it reality mr swarthoid. real world is not anime or tv series where you can make thing happen when you "wish really hard". get a life, gf and have sex, incel latinx.

Attached: asafaffa.png (576x652, 143.72K)

same reason palestinians hate Israelis and nazis hate Jews
propaganda from birth teaches them to believe in their hate above all else, including stopping to think about why they hate

Attached: white_culture_in_the_us_7-15-20-1.jpg (799x2000, 258.46K)

kike spotted

you are just ugly

Far eastern fur

No you are

This post is so fake I'm questioning if you yourself are even real. Always heard white chick's say they don't date black guys (California), always was the "white boy" in the group and I had to keep fucking she-nigger and wetback woman repellent. If real you ksut be fucking ugly as shit. Go lift weights and read a book nigger.

because they know they cant manipulate them nearly on the same level as their own races.
simply put, whites tend to absolutely mog other races when it comes to beauty.

I've had the opposite experience

>Latinas
>non white
Shut the FUCK up

Wtf are you talking about white women love black guys and no women of color aren’t attracted to white guys irl

Kek, other way around.

What experience is that?

they dont they have more loyalty to their race than any other group on the planet. cope and sage goes in all fields

Based Russian furry.

Even prostitutes dont fuck niggers, idiot

Imagine thinking blacks can be on par with other people of color. You’re not even the same species bruh

They don't. They just don't like you. Kys

Worth a laugh:
twitter.com/_blvck_mind/status/1567028435922599937

So many black bitches whining about it.

Why do you make this thread over and over? I'm guessing you're a butthurt shit skin that is mad you're women keep falling for white men.

user, i hate to tell you this (not really, but anyway), but you have it precisely ass backwards. sorry if that doesn't work for you.

>It’s like you’re trying to do melee damage as a mage in wow classic
Lmao good analogy.
OP is a faggot as usual too btw. As a white man living in New Babylon (Paris) my ratio is probably 9 non white to 1 white girls fucked. Asians, nafris, latinas, americans, they all lust after whites because we're more handsome and fuck better. Many nafri and asian bitches exclusively fuck white guys. Latinas are a small community here but I've always smashed the few I've met and wanted to.

the sad truth is that 2010's PUA culture was 100% correct and, especially for latinas, you need to treat them like shit and neg the fuck out of them. every brown has a massive insecurity/obsession towards white men (that's why they can't shut the fuck up about us) and you need to play into that. make them believe you think you're not interested, that they're gutter trash and they'll chase you
latinas were made for bwc

Explain what you mean? What is reality then? From what you’ve seen?

>a latina turning down a white guy
Either you're ugly inside and out or you're lying.

Why do meme flags make retarded assertions so much?

Other than asians I thinik its mutual.

Most people prefer there own. Upper class white men dont really date outside their race.

These things change gradually. Most non white women realize they dont compete with elite white women in terms of beauty so they simply live their lives with narrower views in a majority white country.

Imagine starting a thread just to BBC cope post. STATISTICALLY speaking NIGGERS, men and women, are the ugliest creatures on this planet. More animals get sexually assaulted than literal she-niggers. Plus my post isb100% irl experience, sorry I'm not a zoomed that grew up onbthe interest and have people skills.

You're a busy bee today, eh shitskin?

Attached: shitskin spam.png (418x406, 154.85K)