Would you rather live in Spain or Argentina?

Would you rather live in Spain or Argentina?

Attached: national-fabric-flags-spain-argentina-isolated-white-background-d-rendering-illustration-spain-argentina-flags-164993973.jpg (800x600, 26.63K)

portugal.

Attached: 44D45B54-4535-43C4-A5C9-FBBCE36058B5.jpg (754x1024, 51.16K)

OMG! who wants to live in Argentina?

Neither...

I

Where is Galicia and/or Sevilla?

Spain since I'm so much closer to real countries.

argentina obviously

Attached: 1607910750138.jpg (720x405, 134.52K)

Both in Spain

Then Spain it is Manolo

Well Spain has Ysabel and I swear I'd move there for that hot little facist alone

>Ysabel
Who?

Argentina, despite not being stable... I know that they will be able to get up one more time, Spain on the other hand...

Argentina is nice but more dangerous and less stable. Shame what happened to its economy. Too much corruption.

Another seething jealous indio.

You visited there?

>Would you rather live
No

Ive been much worse.
For me this is just another monday.

Argentina. Spain is on the wrong side of the Atlantic. Everything good from that side is already on this side. That being the case, why would I go to Spain?

But your opinion doesn't matter because you're a chicamierda or a grinGoy, btw post hand faggot.

Attached: thumb_you-will-always-be-an-amerimutt-amerimutt-meme-53579515.png (300x300, 27.35K)

mean for:

Spain is comfier

Argentina is not in NATO.

Spain is in NATO.

Only one of them is going to freeze to death this winter and it's not Argentina.

t.indio resentido

Spain is too close to portugal, Argentina is too close to brazil, neither.

Spain has some of the best architecture in all of Europe and beautiful landscapes. I have immediate roots there so I’d choose Spain but Argentina is a beautiful country and people outside of Buenos Aires have always been very kind to me.

Spain is cool, the people are very nice.

>spain
>freeze to death
Dumb zposter

hahahahahahahahaha un Chicano sin cultura, you will never be Mexican and you will never be Gringo, and you are repudiated by both countries.