Flying coach not safe for Black Women

The mayor of New Orleans says coach flights are not safe for black women and that is why she must fly, at the bare minimum, first class. Are airlines that dangerous now?

Attached: B12EBA91-0905-43D6-A4D5-3EAD8EACC7A5.jpg (1169x1629, 183.34K)

The Democrat mayor of New Orleans is refusing to reimburse the almost $30,000 of taxpayer money she has spent upgrading flights to first class or business class, despite city policy — after she insisted it was for her safety as a black woman.

Mayor LaToya Cantrell told local reporters Thursday she won’t fork over the exorbitant fees she charged for the upgraded tickets, including an $18,000 first-class trip to France over the summer.

Since January 2021, Cantrell has charged the city of New Orleans $29,000 to travel first- or business-class instead of coach, The Times-Picayune/The New Orleans Advocate reported.

“All expenses incurred doing business on behalf of the city of New Orleans will not be reimbursed to the city of New Orleans,” she insisted, according to WWL.

“One thing is clear: I do my job, and I will continue to do it with distinction and integrity every step of the way. That’s what I have to say on that.”

Her defiance goes against the city’s travel policy, which states that New Orleans municipal workers must select the cheapest fight — or pay back the difference.

“Employees are required to purchase the lowest airfare available… Employees who choose an upgrade from coach, economy, or business class flights are solely responsible for the difference in cost,” the policy reads, according to WWL.

it wont be safe for anyone to fly

Attached: 1651440633606.jpg (750x1297, 244.08K)

>Are airlines that dangerous now?

There is nothing, NOTHING more dangerous than being a black woman in AmeriKKKa. She shouldn't even have to settle for first class, she should have a private jet, as should ALL BIPOC women!

Not safe for black women because of - drum roll....other black women. Get fucked LaToya.

Couldnt she have argued it like

>the mayor of a major us city shouldnt flying coach

Seems like itd win more people over than

>oh hell no whitey black women cant into coach

>nigger officials pillage the city budget
As is tradition in chocolate city New Orleans.

She’s a horrific person. Women were violently cat jacked and she showed up at the perp’s trial to sit beside him. Even the black people are sick of her greasy shit and have launched a recall petition against her.

Black qweenz making America stronger. Much love.

Attached: 1662786945950168m.jpg (1024x753, 94.44K)

*car jacked, sorry phonefagging at work

Turn this into her accusing specific airlines of muh racism and they will probably attack her to defend themselves.

Niggers just want free shit, not sure why now normalfaggots can't see this and the ones that do need to call them out. I do but most of the normalfaggots I know are white and keep to themselves and aren't as politically open as I am

Oh now this is next level deflection. Lol! Well played.

By their logic, I need an M1114 any time I go in a nigger neighborhood, preferably with a 50 or Mk19, but I'd settle for a TOW/ITAS setup because I know how to operate all of those from when I was an Infantry ZOGbot

If I owned an airline I'd ask my legal team if I could sue for defamation

>stick rattling intensified

Ah yes, fat, entitled, angry, unfuckable black women. What a sight to behold. What a future.

Narcissistic personality disorder IS black culture, and black women are the worst. They have a massive completely unearned sense of entitlement combined with a huge inferiority complex and general antipathy to the entire world. It makes them utterly toxic and unappeasable and it’s why black men don’t stick around and raise their kids with them.

And what does she need to be reimbursed for? The taxpayers shouldn't have to cover her $500 upgrade just because she doesn't want to be around the rank and file. If anything, it's niggers who cause the most problems on flights. Bitch, you can upgrade your ticket with the paycheck you get paid far too much with

black women are the most self-entitled

Attached: 1645053654840.jpg (780x874, 248.57K)

>completely unearned sense of entitlement combined with a huge inferiority complex and general antipathy to the entire world.
You should see them while driving or crossing the street, they act like they have the right of way all the time and this has been going on since at least when I got my learner's permit in 2002. Niggers really are adult children

Reading comprehension. She is expected to reimburse the city (taxpayers) for the cost of upgrading flights. She is refusing.

>flying coach
it's crazy because the only thing that flying coach requires of you is to sit down and shut up for a few hours, and that's too much for a black woman

I'm reading this and responding as I'm walking around a grocery store waiting for my wife to make up her mind what she's making for when her parents come over this weekend, sorry I missed something

incidentally if anyone is wondering why black municipalities often have trouble paying for basic infrastructure it's because black elected officials shamelessly steal from the public treasury and black voters for some reason find this behavior endearing, like a white elected official takes photos at a soup kitchen to brag about what kind of person they are, a black elected official steals shit.

Niggers are so overtly corrupt it's insane. The kikes at The Daily Wire have some balls though, think about how much tax payer money jews have stolen from Americans using the rational that "they're not safe"