Swedish youth came through. Make no mistake, this election was carried by the young...

Swedish youth came through. Make no mistake, this election was carried by the young. Despite being 30% left-voting shitskins, Swedes in the age group 18-30 voted 60% rightwing, with the far right having their own majority among young men. Despite every other generation voting left, the young voted so much right it was enough top tip the election. This day belongs to the young.

Cheers bros.

Attached: biancaskål2.jpg (724x701, 113.92K)

Cheers and well done!

I'd like to sniff her lutefisk-scented pussy.

So what happens now? Who's PM?

I thought they weren’t finished counting votes?

Did swedish women still vote for their own destruction? Despite mass rapes by shitskins and no-go zones.

Clearly women's rights were a mistake.

>Despite
Lmao

Sure, the "silent majority" is and always was on your side. Sure, tell yourself that, user

Attached: 1638866720469.jpg (250x241, 7.12K)

for now magdalena andersson as a transitional government until speakers are appointed, then a vote of confidence or she concedes on her own, and then speaker rounds where its likely we get a right wing minority government with support from the liberals and the national conservatives with ulf kristersson as pm
voter mail are being counted and the results will be official on wednesday

Swedish women actually came through alright. Not as well as the lads but they did better than boomers.

Yes, and believe it or not, more fervently than ever. Very, very few Swedish woman voted Sweden Democrats and a large minority voted for the Left Party who have many openly communist members.

"voter mail are being counted"
Oh no it's gonna happen again isn't it?

I can't think of a european country that has been more abused by rapefugees than Sweden
It's a shame it took so long but thank God people are finally seeing the light
Also your leftists are even more insane than ours, which is amazing
They need to be hanged asap

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-191700_Twitter.jpg (720x1600, 419.63K)

politicians will never give the order to get rid of all nonwhites

>swedish youth
most likely naturalized immigrants who are not cucked. I wouldn't be surprised if that was young muslims who are against lgbt and other faggotry

That'd be a major controversy.
You're not allowed to vote by mail except with a few exceptions, mainly expats and they are generally right wing.

It doesn't work that way
If they are not white they will view swedes as the enemy
When you lose your language and culture barrier, your identity becomes purely racial

In 10 years there won't be many S fanatic boomers left alive.

SD has been large for a long while but crazy things have been done at great costs to be able to ignore them.

First time voting zoomer here. You should all thank me for saving Sweden.

That's not the case you faggot. I am myself ethnically Finnish and we came out strong for SD, along with Poles, Serbs, Italians and Iranians. Everyone else cucked.

so what's the final result?
will you deport your niggers, or merely import less niggers?

Based zoomers, I will take a 2 week sabbatical from fucking your women. Use it well.

Attached: 7742478A-847C-4DE6-AC56-80FEE8FF89B4.jpg (1102x1390, 190.35K)

att vi är. hell seger

Deportation is on the table. It is already in the program of SD, despite what the seething AFS-disinfo shills are saying.

You guys are so fucking retarded.
SD is NOTHING but controlled opposition. Jimmy advocated for forced inoculations just one year ago, and now together with M wants to enforce visitation zones and various shit that completes the surveillence state.

I don't understand how ppl can become so fucking dumbed down. THIS is exactly what they've been planning all along, and how they will get their NWO going you dumb fucks. The people cheering over this are simply just clueless, Sweden was lost years ago there is no way back. Especially not through voting lmao

*HELG seger

I know a guy who is a die hard Social Democrat. Like many Social Democrat he fled the areas ruined by their policies and moved to Täby near where Rheinfeld lives (or maybe lived) and now fires S there. Check the local elections in Täby.
Maybe they will learn she there is no more place left to flee to, or course it'll be too late by then.

>Deportation is on the table. It i
2 weeks

Pure cope

>Greens growing
>Social democrats growing
>Cuckservative civic nationalists SD are now pro- EU and NATO, will kick people out of the party who dare call themselves nationalists and have no desire to reverse mass immigration
Yeah, we'll surely see sweeping reform. Sweden is saved.

Attached: åsa romson.jpg (1002x564, 29.14K)

Thank God. Let us hope the young in the West all see whats being done to our countries before its too late.