RENZO GRACIE STRANGLES A NIGGER IN NEW YORK

What the fuck, mutts? Will we have to solve your nigger problems for you?
Also
>I can't breathe
LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=EWpQzAePozI

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (400x388, 45.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXp1ILScHYU
youtube.com/watch?v=hXBm5UdBYmM&ab_channel=loganaskwhy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redpill me on BJJ? Rogan talks it up all the time and from what I read it's very good at ground fighting but people reccomend you pair it with wrestling/sambo/judo to learn takedowns.
Also, who tf picks a fight with a Gracie?

I only practice muay thai. Can't ground for shit.
But BJJ is the way to go if you're into it. They can takedown also.

Joe Rogan is a fucking faggot

Maybe, but he could kick (you)r ass

bjj is useless if there are multiple attackers/friends of the attacker

1 on 1 though it is the equivalent of having super powers in a fight compared to the average person. once you both end up on the ground, it is shockingly easy to triangle/arm bar the average person, you may as well be some alien creature to them

but ya in a group setting you may get your head stomped or soccer kicked

This.

To even a novice BJJ practitioner, the ground is water you are a shark and the other person can't even swim.

Tbf, no matter what martial arts you're gind of fucked if a group is attacking you

who?
oh right, a literal who.

get a gun, wrestling men is for faggots

Do you think some dumb nigga knows a gracie by face?

Attached: N.jpg (549x556, 20.34K)

wrong
>who tf picks a fight with X
dont be u b a cringe NPC

Agree 100%

Any actual fighter will tell you to fucking RUN. These Krav Maga faggots think they will fight off 5 people at once yet you never see it used in a real street fight to successfully fight of multiple attackers.

refer to

The family that made MMA popular you fucking 12 yr old, MODS!!!

>this butthurt faggot that can't fight for shit
Get to the gym, fairy queen.

Attached: ugh cat.png (1080x1312, 841.68K)

Maybe. But it might be good to have some less than lethal options. I commend then this guy for killing a nigger, but he went to prison for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=QXp1ILScHYU

youtube.com/watch?v=hXBm5UdBYmM&ab_channel=loganaskwhy

For a 1v1 for your life BJJ is it. In a real fight it's risky but work (you can get slammed on concrete attempting a choke or hold). If it's multiple opponents better to stay on your feet and strike.

>a literal who
wrong, and quite frankly you'd get rekt in a real fight lololoololol

My kick send scrawny faggots like you flying.

Fucking stupid woman involves herself in the fight and tries to restrain one of the men. Either that or she just keeps screaming for them to stop. Every single time. Do they not realise they're just making it a 2v1, or that their shrill voices make the bloodlust even worse? I hate women so much for fuck sake.

how tall are you and what is your weight?

>no reply
LOL the only thing your kick would do is send your ass flying backwards

Not really. My krav maga teacher always tell us stuff like if he has a knife and it's safer to run then run. Fight only when it's necessary and can't avoid engaging.
The technics he demonstrates are ways to, maybe, survive a scenario you absolutely can't avoid.