Slavs and Meds = brothers

Germanic North West = devils

Attached: FT_IbxeXwAAt48K.jpg (1078x1116, 140.47K)

Don't believe me? Look at this. Germanics were chosen by LUCIFER to spread chaos across the world.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-76i5daVGadLGSI.jpg (1347x611, 183.83K)

You want gibs AND food. The fucking nerves on you Janusz

unironically this

it is pretty fucked not to offer guests food or drink.

Meds are literally half-Semitic

Germanic people are soulless. They were the demons that destroyed civilization and created hell on earth. Thankfully they’re dying out but they want to start a nuclear war which is fine by me.

>slavic-med union in America
A nigger can dream, can't he? Not only do i get the white movement I want but I don't have to be near Nordfags and Germs.
God I wish

Attached: 1656746653741.jpg (224x225, 5.79K)

You don't want to create that bad habit next thing you know they come to your house open your fridge and tell you that you are out of beer

WE HAVE CLEAN TAPWATER AAAAAAAAND THERE IS A LAWN WITH GRASS YOU CAN EAT BY ALL MEANS!

Attached: twowolves.jpg (960x727, 118.42K)

Germans and nordic peoples in general are extremely rare. They are very cold, and very very tight-fisted. I remember a german friend (I thought he was different from the other germans) who invited me to his home for a week in Frankfurt and he said to me: "We will pay 50/50 what we eat at my home but you don't need to pay me the light, gas, water." In his head he thought he was doing me a great favor kek fuck you sausage-eating kraut scrooge

we always offer coffee and some sort of pastry
like 99% of times you are certain to get offered coffee and something small to eat while drinking it even if you are a surprise guest. full meals are rare unless you are staying the whole day

Not true.

Woah, they found Atlantis off the coast of France? I guess seafood is too expensive to share with guests these days.

What kind of "friend" would take advantage of your generosity? That's not your friend if you're worried they would do that

I always get drinks

what is this shitty psyop?

Polacks = butthurt incarnate

I wish I had a friend who would come to my house and have some beer.

>no source

Not that i expect to be fed in every house i walk in, but nowhere people were that much of npc rude and autistic as people in sweden.
It's kind of mindboggling that people hold higher standarts for them when in reality they are borderline idiots and with shit attitude on top of that.

my grandma will fistfight you if you refuse to eat and no, "I've eaten already" is not a valid option

>we always offer coffee and some sort of pastry
Same in Poland desu.

user, you don't need a source for that, it's obvious. if you went to the south you would notice the difference. All of you are very tight-fisted

I saw someone say that when sleeping over at their Swedish friend’s house as a kid, the parents would have the visiting kid wait upstairs while the family ate. Is this normal for you guys?

Germany is a multicultural heaven.
If you are from poor country and dont want to work,you should totally move to Germany with your entire family and friends. Not only those kind Germans will provide you with welfare, they will be gratefull to you for culturally enriching them as well! bonus points if you are person of color! Move to Germany today!

I would see this as an hostile act, coffee isn't good for you.

>my grandma will fistfight you if you refuse to eat and no, "I've eaten already" is not a valid option
My granparents were the same.

>a more advanced race and its customs and believes is foreign to you
You're puzzled why we don't behave the same as you and then you're puzzled why we are the inventors of the modern world and higher living standards and don't make the connection.
black people don't "vibe" with white people either, because we are different.
I'm not even trying to insult you, in many aspects your more backwards nature saves you from the unnatural dangers of knowledge and progress. No behaviour/culture happens randomly.

>"Give me free shit or I will hate you and endlessly seethe about it on the internet"
>t. the noble and generous medoid, for whom material goods do not matter.

>I saw someone say that when sleeping over at their Swedish friend’s house as a kid, the parents would have the visiting kid wait upstairs while the family ate. Is this normal for you guys?
I am afraid I have experienced the same stuff in Poland akshually.

Also, talking about food. One fact that I found quite interesting the times I went to Germany is that in when you go to a restaurant they NEVER give you napkins (you always have to ask the waiter) What kind of subhuman eats with no napkins? how do they clean their mouth? DIS-GUSTING

cope

I honestly wonder where this comes from, when I grew up there wasn't even a question about food, visiting friends families we were always invited for food when we were over or if we went out somewhere.

Cope more, it's the germanic, ach so "developed" countries that get fucked by mass immigration, not Poland.

The problem is not the money. See? that's your problem, you are always so formal you can't be generous. It's always the money for you. In Spain, if YOU invite someone to your home, you NEVER make them pay the food. Different thing is when you invite someone to a house that is not yours (for example, your parents' house or other house)

Even as a child that kind of behavior would’ve soured me towards that friend’s family. I was raised to offer at the minimum coffee to passing guests and to take extra care for those staying the night.

lmao that does not happen

>gibsmedat for free

Attached: 90821FE0-DC78-4730-A423-C7D84415F7B0.jpg (559x559, 60K)

wasnt this made by some niggers that wanted gibs, or was it just their react lmao vid that accelerated this shit study?
If you are staying in anyones house near dinner/lunch/breaky time, ofcourse you will be fed.
I think the difference is that anywhere else, there is a much bigger pride in feeding your guests, so even though the time of day might indicate your guest has just eaten, you will see borderline forcefeeding happening.
The average greek and turk i know, is like everyones fucking grandmother with that shit.

>D&C: THE POST

Yeah it's fucking weird.
If I were staying at a friend's house I always had dinner (or supper depending on the kid's parents) and they'd have a meal at my house too.
It was literally no problem.

My best friend as a kid's mother used to make me french toast all the time in fact.