A 9 year old swedish girl (picrel top mid) got raped and beaten into a coma by a 13 year old Ethiopean muslim migrant...

A 9 year old swedish girl (picrel top mid) got raped and beaten into a coma by a 13 year old Ethiopean muslim migrant (picrel top left )in Skellefteå in July 2022.

A swedish newspaper later found out the perpetrator' Ethiopean transcript and it turns out that he is actually a 23 year old adult and already had a wife in Ethiopia (picrel bottom right).
It also turns out from that perpetrator's father's twitter feed that the family supports Sharia and Isis and promotes and supports radical islam.

That 13 year muslim rapist has now given permanent residence while the girl is still in coma.

Meanwhile, Märta Stenevi, the spokeswoman for the Green Party and minister in the government, believes that Sweden can receive “significantly more” migrants than it does today, according to statements she made on Wednesday in SVT’s 30 minutes.

Why are white liberals like this ?

Attached: image(2).jpg (2998x2330, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-svt-se.translate.goog/nyheter/lokalt/vasterbotten/kallor-till-svt-handlar-om-en-flicka-som-blivit-overfallen-pa-moro-backe?_x_tr_sl=sv&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc
eutimes.net/2021/02/sweden-releases-new-statistics-showing-majority-of-rapists-are-immigrants-despite-being-a-minority-in-the-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

parents are cucks for not revenge the heinous act

why do you bigoted chuds need to point out the offenders ethnicity and religious affiliation? I bet you wouldn't do so if it was a white christian doing the same

Shut up jew

Because there's a handful of very powerful people making it so liberals are like this, this is all part of the plan, retard

>Omits stormnigger fake source a usual.
>A 9 year old swedish girl (picrel top mid) got raped and beaten into a coma by a 13 year old Ethiopean muslim migrant (picrel top left )in Skellefteå in July 2022.
>A swedish newspaper later found out the perpetrator' Ethiopean transcript and it turns out that he is actually a 23 year old adult and already had a wife in Ethiopia (picrel bottom right).
Based.
Show flag bongshit.

Attached: Sweden.jpg (708x738, 162.65K)

Sweden is the most embarrassing country on earth. I am ashamed to say I am the same species as these assholes.

Attached: 52409562_303.jpg (506x394, 43.65K)

because non-muslim immigrants dont form rape gangs and goes boom and chops peoples heads off in a whim or form rape gangs and rapes 12000 young girls.
thats why. also fuck you jew.

Because they are mentally ill

This. Foreign invaders are raping your children. Deus Vult
Catchall HH

Attached: Screenshot_20220912-094424_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2340, 671.39K)

I don't know. But if that were my daughter he'd have a permanent residence in hell.

ALL CHILD RAPISTS MUST DIE, reagardless of origin!

That Muslim trash was not indigenous but imported in, and thanks the host country by raping kids- that is why it is important.

I hope you are raped and robbed by Muslims so you can learn about "diversity",you pathetic, traitorous, piece-of-shit!

>Why are white liberals like this ?
Danegeld. They're racist as fuck, they're scared shitless by immigrants, but they know that they're too weak to defend themselves, and that they're past the point where they could ask for help. So they throw their own under the bus hoping that the unwashed shitskins will spare their asses after they arrive (pro tip they won't, but libs are too prideful to admit that they fucked up, and thus they backed themselves into a corner). These people are what one could call "a textbook example of a traitor".

> Ethiopian Muslim migrant refugee
That’s a lot of words just to say nigger, user.

swedish state media news link:

www-svt-se.translate.goog/nyheter/lokalt/vasterbotten/kallor-till-svt-handlar-om-en-flicka-som-blivit-overfallen-pa-moro-backe?_x_tr_sl=sv&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

whats you gonna say now?

Attached: Capture.jpg (675x437, 71.81K)

How the fuck have the parents or friends of the family or even the whole country not taken revenge?

And more importantly than his religion, that leftist cucks like you fail to realize, is that he’s a NIGGER.

>a fucking leaf

they are being groomed by jews and their sayanim
literally shabbos goyim
those that will be the face of the left when shtf and people start to clean their countries on their own again

Attached: GretaStinkEye.jpg (2048x1365, 1M)

You mutts who caused this, Sweden used to be the safest country in the world but mutts and your kike overlords pushed this. Mutts are truly a cancer, hopefully Russia decides to nuke your shithole.

>Why are white liberals like this ?
They're sociopaths. Since Jews are currently sovereign in all White countries they are in a position to put sociopaths into power, who will willingly betray their own race.

see picrel, liberal white parents are cucks. they happily sacrifices their own child for clout.

your daughter raped by muslim migrant and you later donate to a muslim charity.
wtf?

Attached: Capture.jpg (484x575, 64.86K)

Scandi fathers who don't retaliate ought to be killed. What do you fear? 2 weeks in prison? Weak sperm, shouldn't have bred.

I'll tell you a funny story. Years ago, a friend of mine went to jail because he had stabbed a tranny.
We asked him why he did it. He said that he felt like stabbing a faggot because he was angry. Turns out that he was angry because some troll on some forum had succesfully managed to piss him off.

I hope that you too manage to piss someone off enough to stab a knife into some fucking troon's eyeballs.

?????
Baffling psychopathy

Your faggot source doesn't say anything about their ages other than they were both under 15 and it doesn't say anything about their ethnicity or origins.
Show the stormnigger source where you got all the fake additional information.
Also show your flag.

You are wrong. While its bad enough when your own countrymen rape children, what kind of stupid do you have to be to invite in Muslims, whose very religion demands that women are second class citizens only worthy of providing pleasure to a man?

And then be surprised when the per capita rape rate by immigrants are the highest in the country? eutimes.net/2021/02/sweden-releases-new-statistics-showing-majority-of-rapists-are-immigrants-despite-being-a-minority-in-the-country/

Are you fucking retarded? Dont you see what you are doing? Or are you an immigrant already there?

Please take your antisemitism elsewhere.

>whose very religion demands that women are second class citizens only worthy of providing pleasure to a man?
based

Odd thing to be angry about, m8.

when you realize they are demons, everything makes sense

fpbp.

If my kid was raped by anyone, let alone a shitskin there is NOTHING you could do to stop me from my revenge.
First I would kill the man and his family, then I would go after people like Marta if I wasn't caught/killed. Probably the wrong order but officials are harder targets.

America is dead but Europe can still remove the filth.

They must really love muslim cuisine.
Again, multiple homicides is the correct response to the rape and murder of your daughter.
Not this cuck shit. I'm legit mad right now.

sweden needs more diversity. period.