The Bible is White People's family book

The Bible talks about the creation of the first White Man (Adam), and his descendants. This is why you're all confused as fuck, because you've forgotten where you come from. White Adamics were proud of their heritage and their spiritual connection to God which is why they kept a family book, the Bible. The TREE OF LIFE is the family tree. This tells how the tribes of israel were created that would form the modern European nations we have today.

This is why the crests of the tribes of Israel literally match the heraldics of European nations and peoples. Because they are ONE IN THE SAME.

Only WHITE ADAMICS match all of the prophecies of Israel.

From Adam > Abraham > Jacob > Tribes of Israel

This is why Christianity vs Paganism is such a retarded debate. The joke is on you. Paganism is just rebranded Christianity.

Attached: download (1).jpg (736x552, 67.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jFELdylrDWo
youtu.be/DW7fzmcpAmY
youtu.be/1n6PZ0lSg1g
youtu.be/rDmU46ijVAQ
youtu.be/D6FpVnukyZQ
youtu.be/6sZEt1SNxN8
youtu.be/OSYIUU8P7Fk
youtu.be/sf9jx78pWBw
youtu.be/g6HzCAi3_W0
youtu.be/jHJHOu37egc
archive.org/details/weisman-charles-a.-who-is-esau-edom
archive.org/details/MysterySerpent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so sick and tired of seeing idiot whites debate on end over stupid shit on here, don't you people get it.
Adam is the first White man
But instead you spew out Canaanite lies about how Whites "evolved in the cold" or came out of Africa, or some other garbage taught to you by lying deceiving Canannites
Adam is the patriarch of the White Race and all of his descendants were White
The bible is literally a book about race

Attached: ff2f683c54341cc3b0d688162dedde61.jpg (1920x1080, 483.7K)

Why do all these tribes have jewish names?

Because they aren't "Jewish". They are Adamic.
Does this look like a Jewish flag to you?

Attached: Green_harp_flag_of_Ireland_17th_century.svg.png (2560x1707, 256.97K)

Was Adam the First Man?
youtu.be/jFELdylrDWo

Adam was the first White Man
youtu.be/DW7fzmcpAmY
youtu.be/1n6PZ0lSg1g

The Generations of Adam
youtu.be/rDmU46ijVAQ
youtu.be/D6FpVnukyZQ
youtu.be/6sZEt1SNxN8
youtu.be/OSYIUU8P7Fk

Was Jesus a Jew?
youtu.be/sf9jx78pWBw

Israel in the New Testament
youtu.be/g6HzCAi3_W0

Who are "Gentiles"?
youtu.be/jHJHOu37egc

Who is Esau-Edom?
archive.org/details/weisman-charles-a.-who-is-esau-edom

The Mystery of the Serpent
archive.org/details/MysterySerpent

You assume they are "Jewish" because they simply call themselves this way today. They also call themselves Bergstein and Rothshild which is purely German language, it doesn't make German though. They also have Russian names or Polish names. It all depends on where they live and subvert. In actuality they are the no-man, they have no real nation, no clean genealogy, they are the wanderer, like Cain, the ground is cursed for them. They were never farmers (as the Israelites were and as Europeans are), they are money changers, lawyers, scribes, they rather be in positions of control and manipulation. They are the most multi-racemixed people on earth, which makes it impossible for them to have any kind of pure clean lineage all the way back to Abraham some 4000 years. They are simply liars and their father is the devil, as Jesus told them in their face.

Attached: BRM3234-Re-formation-of-Israel_recto_lowres-3000x1930.jpg (3000x1930, 1.19M)

Absolutely based, rare to see the truth on pol

Bump

>Levi
isnt it an attack on titan character?

>WE WUZ DA REEL JEWZ
LOL
LMAO

Attached: CHRISTIANS-ARE-JEWS.png (2500x2500, 2.41M)

>The joke is on you. Paganism is just rebranded Christianity.
Christianity is literally judaism.
lol

Attached: CHRISTIANITY-IS-TALMUDIC-LAW.png (2375x2375, 1.44M)

You guys notice how it's always americans that make this shit up? About like, how white people come from the moon, or how white people built atlantis, or how white people actually descend from Nyarlathotep himself? It's never a european that says this sort of silly nonsense and I wonder why that is?
Is it because the european actually has a connection to his nationality and the accomplishments of his people while the american's 25% white, 35% black, 17% asian and 23% mountain lion blood is so rootless and far removed from any semblance of its past that it has to make up borderline fantastical shit in order to compensate? That he can feel no connection or pride so he invents pure unfiltered retardation that no sane human being would ever even consider?
I guess we'll never know.

Imagine going through the trouble to create a meme based around deception and lies to deflect people from the truth.
Imagine being such a self hating white you create a meme denying your own divinity.

You're essentially claiming that Adam is not a White man. But he is. Adam is the first white man and we are his descendents.
Deflecting it to a debate around the "Jews" is deceptive because there is so much confusion around the term.
You realize eventually the truth will come out right? Your Father the devil is a liar.

>You notice how it's always Americans?
You notice how they always try to divide us?
Let's just ignore based German bro
Your forked tongue doesn't work on me anymore

Divide who? You? Americans? From what? Europe?
Yeah I fucking do, you guys are garbage. I'm not normally even that racist, I don't have anything against blacks or asians or arabs, but americans are a different beast entirely. You ruin all you touch.

I wonder who would go to such lengths to deflect from the truth?
>All Jews are Abraham's seed
>Jesus was a Jew

Literally the opposite. Jesus was White, so where his apostles. That's why his apostles had literal whitebread names, John, Luke, Matthew, Paul, etc.
Only Whites fulfill all of the prophecies of Israel.
If Whites fulfill all of the prophecies of Israel, then they are Israel.
Since the Israelites descend from Abraham, that means Abraham was White.
And if Abraham was White, then that means Adam is White.
Face it, Whites are God's Chosen people. It's very clear this is the case. Where do all 90% of the world's inventions come from? Where does civilization come from?
Look at the Crests of the Tribes of Israel, do they look "jewish" to you? No, they are European. Because Israel is White.

Attached: Tribes-of-Israel-Layout.jpg (1931x1080, 555.72K)

We wuz jooz and sheet

Attached: 1595512777369.jpg (500x500, 46.55K)

You want to be Jewish so hard it must be pathological. All these hoops and mental gymnastics to turn kikestry into something it's not, just so you can keep praying to Yahweh.

>Only WHITE ADAMICS match all of the prophecies of Israel.
can yo krackkka ass show me ezekiel 4 happening to krackkkers where they wyte ass was in slavery for 430 years

Divide and conquer as usual.

WE WUZ JOOZ AND SHEEIT
WE HAVE NO HISTORY
LET'S IGNORE THE EVIDENCE

WE EVOLVED IN THE COLD AND CAME OUT OF AFRICA LMAO

Attached: a212c73640611dbd28de9b5b14b0cadc.jpg (935x1319, 251.1K)

Egypt

We wuz Jews and sheeit
We have no history
I just want to be Jewish lmao
Here come the Canaanites

Attached: f7ac0ca7586a02003a0ceca307e75d5a.jpg (600x800, 114.89K)

WE WUZ
WE WUZ
WE WUZ
REPEAT THE STUPID MEME

Have you ever known of any people being called after Isaac?

When God made a covenant with Abraham he also made a prophecy that the future Israelites would be called by his son Isaac’s name.

‘For in Isaac shall thy seed be called.’ Genesis 21:12

This is repeated twice again in the NT by Paul. Paul very aware of the reality of where the lost tribes of Israel were:

“Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.” Romans 9:7

“Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

” Hebrews 11:18

So which race today is named after Isaac? Who was Paul referring to?

In the name Saxons the “i” has been dropped and the basic part of the word “sak” or “sac” has been retained. “Son” simply means son of. So the word “Saxons” means “sons of (I)SAC” or “sons of Isaac.

The Anglo Saxons or white race today spread out across the world are the real true descendants of Isaac and inherited all of the promises made to Abraham. God’s prophecy still holds true after 4000 years!

WE WUZ
REPEAT THE MEME LIKE A FUCKING MORON

Ever since the 10 Commandments were given to Moses on Mount Sinai, only 1 race has consistently followed them all the way up to this day.

You find Law & Order in every white society.

The ‘Common Law’ we have today was built upon these very 10 commandments. You find it in every white society but completely absent in any others races countries and laws.

Whites are the true and only descendants of the Israelites!

This is what happens when you forget where you come from

REPEAT THE STUPID MEME WE WUZ
WE WUZ
WE WUZ

Ever since the 10 Commandments were given to Moses on Mount Sinai, only 1 race has consistently followed them all the way up to this day.

You find Law & Order in every white society.

The ‘Common Law’ we have today was built upon these very 10 commandments. You find it in every white society but completely absent in any others races countries and laws.

Whites are the true and only descendants of the Israelites!

Attached: 3.jpg (497x350, 48.16K)

i hope ur not serious

Attached: RETARDALERT.jpg (1280x720, 75.8K)

WE WUZ
WE WUZ
WE WUZ
WE WUZ
WE WUZ
WE WUZ

Attached: 6.jpg (625x425, 118.2K)

Very true. Jews hate Jesus and whites. See the correlation?

Christ was very specific when instructing the Apostles were to go and where they were to travel to. Why then did the Apostles travel to Europe? Why did they not travel to China or Africa?

The truth is Israelites had been gradually dispersing to Europe over the many centuries and Christ had come to bring his “sheep” back into the flock.

Yahshua Christ specifically sent the Apostles to the lost sheep of Israel. Europe transformed completely into a Christian continent. This can only be the will of Yahweh, bringing his own people back into his flock.

“But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Matthew 15:24

“These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Matthew 10:5 – 10:6

Attached: 8.jpg (525x350, 102.99K)

But-but Jesus was a Jew, right?

Are there any biblical descriptions of Jesus?

“Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:” Lamentations 4:7:

If Jesus was a Nazarite, how could he be a Jew, a mixed raced or a black man?

Are their any historical descriptions of Jesus?

The Roman Consul Lentulus wrote a letter to the Emperor. In this, Lentulus describes the condemned man, Jesus of Nazareth, as having:

“A noble and lively face, with fair and slightly wavy hair; black and strongly curving eyebrows, intense penetrating blue eyes and an expression of wondrous grace.His nose is rather long. His beard is almost blonde, although not very long. His neck is slightly inclined so that He never appears to be bitter or arrogant. His tanned face is well proportioned. It gives the impression of gravity in wisdom, sweetness and good, and is completely lacking in any sign of anger.”

Attached: 13.jpg (827x415, 121.57K)

>Europeans who adopted Christianity also adopted Christian symbols
>That means my Jew book is actually about Whites
Holy shit you are retarded

>Are there any biblical descriptions of Jesus?
whose gonna tell him about revelation where it says he black

also why is an israelite referred to as nigger in acts 13:1?