Christian Apologetics General

Only Christians allowed.
â–¶WARNING
By posting in this thread you confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Itt we drop our cards, we roleplay, we drop Christ pills.
To the janirots. According to pic related theology is clearly politics related.
So brethren, what are the best arguments that you think are good for both the existence of God and Christianity being the truth.
Or just advice or tips or anything.

Attached: 1493993226750.jpg (1592x1131, 602.95K)

Post secondary/tertiary evidence for christs existence/gods existence, that means not the bible
thanks, and have fun

I believe that I have to beg an invisible sky grandpa to get an eternal afterlife. Also as long as I say "sorry, I really love you tho God" I can do literally whatever I want here on earth.

God would come first, for the existence of God I would push the design implies designer logic.

Do you mean the argument of "shits just not random pits and holes everywhere thats completely unlivable"?

?

Is that your argument, that earth is livable and not completely just a hellscape so therefore thats intelligent design?

>invisible sky grandpa

You can say I don't believe in an invisible sky grandpa.

>that earth is livable and not completely just a hellscape so therefore thats intelligent design
no that would be the complexity of order which is a good argument for purpose.
intelligent design is anything your brain can think of, visualize.

wiccan spotted, opinion discarded

Prove evolution is a fact.

Can I? Oh thank you sir.

>intelligent design is anything your brain can think of, visualize.
Why call it intelligent design at that point? Your definition basically means "existent" at this point.

It's the same retard shit regurgitated by atheist fags. No thoughts of your own yet you smugly feel smarter

You took the words out of my mouth.

Does anyone read OP image?

Exactly. All those DNAs from different creatures that happen to resemble each other such that you can use them to build some kind of "tree of life" by putting the most diverged DNAs in the past and the most closely matching ones in the future, God did that.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

The lord knows heathens like you. The simplicity of it makes you a unbeliever. You're the type of person that could complicate baking a potato some how.

But yes it is still intelligent design, existence that is.

Huh? You... Agree with ne that your definition doesn't make sense?

>You're the type of person that could complicate baking a potato some how.
Precisely. Because I don't suck up to an invisible, all powerful, all knowing being that is infinitely stronger and wiser to me, I am going to be punished. It's just logic.

>as long as I say "sorry, I really love you tho God" I can do literally whatever I want here on earth.
you think an all-powerful god wouldn't know whether youre being sincere? i always hated this retarded argument and i'm not even a christnigger

Arguing in bad faith
also canadian lol
Well complexity of order in what sense? it sure as hell isn't in humans, maybe in the wild with animals? but even then it seems like some species are dying off unless that's just order as well
I didn't imply it wise, but can you do what i asked?

Yes, I think as long as I really feel bad about it, I can do whatever I please. God will understand, he will forgive me, right? Conversely, if I live a righteous and moral life but don't suck God's cock, he absolutely has the well-deserved right to punish me.