White Woman Decapitated in Broad Daylight by Illegal Alien Shitskin Lover in Wealthy SF Suburb

>The young mother who was brutally beheaded last Thursday has been identified as 27-year-old Karina Castro. Castro was beheaded with a sword just before noon last Thursday in broad daylight as shocked neighbors watched. The attack took place in front of her apartment building. An earlier report stated she was 25 years old.

>The alleged killer, Jose Solano Landaeta, reportedly cut off Castro’s head with a sword. He left her head under the car that her body was in. Cops swarmed in minutes later to find the grisly crime scene.

>Shortly thereafter, Landaeta returned to the location with two friends and was promptly arrested.

>Landaeta is the father of Castro’s one-year-old toddler. Castro also had a seven-year-old daughter.The Santa Monica Observer is reporting Landaeta was in the country illegally, claiming he came to the United States from Venezuela ten years ago on a tourist visa and never left.

pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2022/09/11/update-beheaded-mom-identified-and-guess-what-the-killer-is-an-illegal-immigrant-with-an-expired-visa-n1628474

Attached: 4AF8B952-86E4-44E2-83B9-1EE93F91581F.jpg (730x473, 41.31K)

Castrado

Lel

>Castro
>white
Lol

Burn the bean, die like a Queen

>as shocked neighbors watched

Might as well ask, where is the video? You know some of these idiots had their phones whipped out.

I wonder if it has even occurred to them that they will need a lot more than phones and 911 coming up.

Castro...

Attached: how-to-laugh-online-in-20-languages_7.gif (480x270, 878.59K)

Why do democrats love illegal aliens so much?

wwf she looked 40

OP animal, If the woman is Castro and the man Solano, they are both latinos

it's what you wanted

Nice. Have a rare pepe.

Attached: 1656655157965.jpg (250x248, 7.29K)

They literally have names of two dicators of Latin America

wait she was paying the toll? why weren't they married?

I doubt she is white.
Probably a Puerto Rican or Dominican.

kek

This. They report spics as white in crime statistics to hide the fact that browns commit 90% of ALL crime.

lol she has red hair, thin lips and green eyes. If she isn't white, white doesn't mean anything but whatever Any Forums decides.

Very white criminals like this. Trust me

Attached: 995c71bc01e0a69526a63861b6f7f772.webm (576x1024, 1.29M)

hair can be colored whatever color you want
thin lips and green eyes mean nothing

Attached: Americans Le56 opt.jpg (1700x1700, 451.72K)

Green eyes btw is a feature of mutts very often, btw.

For some reason black/brown eyes with white people eyes product mutt-green eyes.

Attached: Compilaci_3350e8_6590238.jpg (1200x980, 154.84K)

Redhead hair? This is a literal apache warrior descendant

>USA
>white

Toll status: PAID IN FULL

>Karina Castro
>white
>guy he killed her was the father of her children
Willing to bet she and him were in some argument that was lasting for weeks and she was pulling some woman bullshit and the dude just snapped.

Like seriously I know Mexicans like to chop off heads and stuff but there’s usually a reason for it, like money or drugs or bad blood.
People don’t just suddenly decide “yeah I’m gonna chop off the head of the mother of my children just for the lulz”

This because I am talking that she is just inca, not inca and mandinga both

Those eyes aren't green, they're yellow or diarrhea brown

Venecos... Subhumans of subhumans, ask to any South Americans, lazy and dumb as aborigenes of Australia, even hated by peruvians

Her life doesn’t matter

You can be a snow elf white as paper with blue laser eyes but you my friend will always be a baltnigger. Now stay the fuck out of my country you thieving little shit.

She is white trash

tattoos on neck and above breasts
fake plastic eyelashes
facial filters

lol

that's how green eyes look under bright ring light

Attached: sub-buzz-4381-1662770752-7.jpg (700x700, 27.4K)

shut up mongoloid

Attached: 1549306712444.jpg (908x917, 204.07K)

He just beheaded her because he was hungry for bread

that is fucking brutal

Spics are like that.

Good

she looks white. Just because she has spic surname doesn't mean she's not. If I change my name to Konichiwa, would I become japanese?

Ooooof she was losing her chin and slowly morphing into a Wurm

She has a white trash archetype you can see it on her as clear as trash in daylight

Spics? Venecos are our black bros...

Attached: images (160).jpg (493x377, 28.23K)

Venecos are more mix of Spain + negros. Not spics, generic ones

>omg did u like see what happened to that girl in san like Francisco
>yeahomg anyways.jpg
>REFUGEES WELCOME!! xD