You’ll never have this

People welcoming you in the streets out of sheer relief at Seeing you, with tears, with joy...
mobile.twitter.com/mommamia1217/status/1568990986797203458

You are the ones to be defeated. Your death isn’t an heroic sacrifice, it means liberation of people.
They have a future. They’ll be in the EU, they’ll be in NATO, they’ll be in the West.
You’ll all have died, suffered and bled for nothing

Attached: 26C6A43C-DC52-450B-AE50-123B39F1A056.jpg (333x431, 141.01K)

>with tears, with joy
Don't know about joy but definitely tears when I walk outside

>They’ll be in the EU, they’ll be in NATO, they’ll be in the West.
I'm extremely jealous

literally who?

1/10 of the population is happy, I think, but the rest understand that ukraine is shit and they were for Russia when we came, and now when we run away, all these people will be killed, because Putin can't fucking do anything

>youll be extremely dead soon
How does it feel? Everyone fucking hates you. There’s no going back. And you chose none of this. It was done to you, like a bitch

Imagine a war so serious and dangerous that you have time to behead or otherwise mutilate already dead enemies and also have time to force the terrorized locals into cringe photo ops.

Reminds me alot of the "real" doctor tony fraudci spending all day and night on the "real" news network cnn during a "real" pandemic

The EU isn't the El Dorado you think it is, Boris. Half the EU countries are third world shitholes like Romania and Bulgaria except they also have to cuck to woke laws. Only Poland gets to skirt them a bit but that's because they're opposing Russia. Once there's no Russia to oppose, everyone will have to fall in line. There will also be very limited gibs since, to quote our chancellor, "the party is over". Everyone is just growing poorer from year to year.

slava ukraine

Attached: fag-leader.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Every European nation is a third world shithole. Piss poor and not way to heat your studio apartment

i think these people switch side conveniently because those resisted Russian occupation are in gulag.

those energy prices got you spaghetti o's sweating huh? lmao

I don't really care

Now they can continue to bomb and persecute Russian separatists without cause or consequences

Eastern EU is to Austria what the US and Canada are to Colombia and Mexico basically.

>tfw when you got no gas to simmer the tomatoe sauce all day

Actually i hAte nato and love Russians
Lol how does that feel?

His wife and his kids are in Germany. His wife is getting fucked by turks and his kids acting like nigger rappers.

but you are in the pacific ocean and use kangaroos as transport, what does it have to do with europe

Yes certainly.
We all remember. The Ukrainian people welcomed you as liberators, didn't they?

>dying for jews means you are an hero
>if you refuse to die for the jews you won't mean anything lmao

Attached: 50981b4b41f192bc46ea0b24f1739643dc00d748a0a1112741a57dfed3f85b06.png (445x482, 73.83K)

Ugh... you NATOtrannies are so melodramatic. That humanities degree finally being put to use.

They vill be happy

Take off the vpn and console your shiteating compatriot “I don’t care” is female for “I’m gonna kill myself soon”
His taxes pay you, apologise that your fucking propaganda department failed completely

yes, we liberators planet

>without cause
Lol
>without consequences
Oh there are consequences, russians will send strongly worded letters and will ask to talk to the UN
>and will be promptly ignored

You seem obsessed bro, are you ok?

You did the thing, that’s funny
>you’ll never have this, you’re destined to be forever known as the country who lost to Ukraine
I know you hate each other, so you really fucking care about what Ukrainians think and say, which means you are forever their humiliated whores

I don't hate Russians. Why would I hate people who suffer from shitty rulers just like the rest of us? You think your country is going in the right direction?

Oh sorry I got too emotional...
>YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING DEFEATED NIGGERS
>DEFEATED BY UKRAINE
>ITLL NEVER GO AWAY
oof excuse me that just came out

I think it's a sexual fetish for him.

>t. terminally online loser hyper invested in a war far away because it's all he has to fill the void

>They keep speaking Russian we have to bomb them Slava ukriane
Ok shlomo

Attached: 1662942760814329.jpg (1024x768, 708.19K)

>you hate each other
We don't, desu you no nothing about us. I still believe we're are brothers and sisters, just bunch of maxiThis is just Slavic business you have nothing common with.

Attached: 1658867277189.jpg (1024x676, 72.36K)

>They have a future. They’ll be in the EU, they’ll be in NATO, they’ll be in the West.
Literally dividing by zero.

Attached: dumbfounded.jpg (474x305, 20.69K)

We are subsidizing the death of russians and that makes me happy
>they have no say
They’re 140 million, their oligarchs are 7
Either they’re THAT KEKED that they’re willing to stay slaves forever (even if it means neighboring countries suffer, and they execute the orders of their masters without saying a word)
Or they want all of this, and their extermination is warranted

Putin is doing everything right, but only he is weak, because our country is full of enemies who insult our army and get a fine of $ 300 and that's it!! Under Grandfather Stalin, such people found themselves in the basement of the KGB for 24 hours with a bullet in the back of their head

My phone ruined my message. Anyway.

They're already in EU and NATO alright.

Inferior to Poles.

Scrubbing toilets and whoring themselves out (cheaper than Poles)

Beautiful, more slaves to the market

I don't support JEWtin or this war, nigger, пiшoв нaхyй

>They have a future. They’ll be in the EU, they’ll be in NATO
How did NATO made their lives better? Or EU. NATO started war in their country and EU is using them as human shield. Is this future they want?

>you believe something so that’s true
In the real world that isn’t your shitty bedroom russians and Ukrainians deathly hate one another and this was just the explosion of hatred you’ve both been expecting for a long time. Only it ended with Russia, as usual, being humiliated

The jews in the West have made NATO gay as fuck.
No thanks.
A cleansing is in order.

You need to find another pole to smoke, Ivan.

>They have a future.
They sure fcking do, goy.

Attached: 1644785013923.jpg (1200x1081, 419.32K)

Yesterday I met 4 Ukrainian refugee men students in my college (2 from Kiev 2 from Odessa)

They only speak Russian (despite having Ukrainian names) and are miserable as fuck, basically every form of happiness got drained out of their, they don't even care about their families back home just wanna get away from it all, they're human husks

Their women are a completely different story though

>We are subsidizing the death of russians and that makes me happy
You must be a very damaged person.

sageru

Attached: 1657638742297.jpg (500x468, 39.53K)

Just goes to show. You vatniggers will come to understand, it's worth the struggle and loss. I'm a few years, the ukikes will look back on this war, and look at how vibrant and diverse Ukraine will then be and understand. It's all a small price to pay for serving German banks, letting your nation die, and watching your family be murdered and raped by the poor economic migrants. It'll all be worth it. See ww2 and the cold war for examples

Attached: 1424533.jpg (1000x665, 284.8K)

>Its just Slavic business
Are you a child?
Get the fuck out of there or join the free Russia movement. Words are retarded and autistic. All of us fought for our freedom multiple times over, you just sit there and wait for shit to happen. If you don’t choose to do anything or risk anything you’re just another mouth breathing retard who will find refuge in the west. Having you with us is better than in the ranks of the lemmings federation, but still, get the fuck out and scream at the top of your lungs. Do something. Stop hiding.

russophobic propaganda

um, no they won't

>everyone hates you

Nigger, Americans have been dealing with that shit for a long time too. We don't care, why would some Russian? I wouldn't use that as an argument like it matters.

Nice try faggot. Only communists want diversity and communists are financed directly by the multiracial communist federation.
Your humiliation is complete. Your people died for nothing

Attached: 61025D54-D5F5-46FA-A8C9-C16A8B4E23CF.jpg (750x821, 422.76K)

Shut up already, it's getting cringier every time

Nope. If I want a hug I have to pay for it

our resident leftist is on perpetual seethe mode 24/7, in every thread about russia even months apart he's there seething punctual as always, even if you open Any Forums at 4AM because you can't fall back asleep after getting up too pee. If we could find a way to hook him up to a generator we would have solved the energy crisis and climate change in one fell swipe

Lol
>Ayo we americans of the Ohio oblast have dealt with haters all our lives, chill out mayne
Get fucked nigger. Mental gymnastics won’t save your district from getting demolished by Ukrainian sappers. Say bye bye to electricity nigger

You have lost nigger. How does it feel?

>thread addressed to me personally as if I was in the Russian army
>implying I was "backing Russia" by telling whites not to go die for a jew
horrible b8.
2/10.
ywnbaw

kek neto psyop like bucha

hohol corpses make my day a little brighter

Technicaly they are in NATO already. NATO is giving them weapons, intel and money. I hope this won't get out of control. Poles want to be next Ukraine but i don't.

>future
>cutting your balls off

Caught every bait like a retard.
>much like the Kherson offensive distracted you retards from Kharkiv and you’re losing both

stop shitposting and pick up a rifle. fuck putin, kill the hohols yourself!

>Get the fuck out of there or join the free Russia movement.
Sorry pal I have to feed my family

>sincere human emotions are scary! Reality is scary
Russians are children

don't choke on all that cope, natonigger